🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bottom Line

duh?

most intelligent offering from you in 5 years

Ouch!

So you think Democrats just want an honest assessment of Trump's taxes?

:lmao:

Feel behind your ears, it actually is wet, isn't it?

the issue (or not) would have been HISTORY long ago if he had nothing to hide, and when a man running for the highest office in the Free World attempts to hide something gives me pause, and raises questions.

So just to be clear. You think that Democrats just want a fair and honest assessment of his taxes. They aren't trying to find factoids to launch political attacks. If everything is on the up and up they'll say cool, thanks for showing us, everything is good. Then they'll walk away happy. You actually believe that

Just to be clear ... I believe in honesty, and facts. Not speculation.

So do I. Now answer the question:

"So just to be clear. You think that Democrats just want a fair and honest assessment of his taxes. They aren't trying to find factoids to launch political attacks. If everything is on the up and up they'll say cool, thanks for showing us, everything is good. Then they'll walk away happy. You actually believe that"

if everything in Trumps returns is on the up and up, then yes, case closed.

the Dems aren't RW's and make up shit just to make up shit.

Ouch!

So you think Democrats just want an honest assessment of Trump's taxes?

Feel behind your ears, it actually is wet, isn't it?

the issue (or not) would have been HISTORY long ago if he had nothing to hide, and when a man running for the highest office in the Free World attempts to hide something gives me pause, and raises questions.

So just to be clear. You think that Democrats just want a fair and honest assessment of his taxes. They aren't trying to find factoids to launch political attacks. If everything is on the up and up they'll say cool, thanks for showing us, everything is good. Then they'll walk away happy. You actually believe that

"So just to be clear. You think that Democrats just want a fair and honest assessment of his taxes. They aren't trying to find factoids to launch political attacks. If everything is on the up and up they'll say cool, thanks for showing us, everything is good. Then they'll walk away happy. You actually believe that"

OMG, you are so naive

OMG, you are so naive

OMG, I'm not a Trumpbot...

Puny describes the possibility that Trump will be able to broaden his appeal beyond the rabid frothy mouthed white nationalist bent crowd.

Nonexistent describes the odds of his Great Wall proposal ever coming to fruition.
If white nationalists alone had the ability to put Trump in the White House you guys would be running for the hills. Karma is going to have a lot of fun with you scum someday.

OMG, you are so naive

OMG, I'm not a Trumpbot...

Where were you with obamacare?

He's got his name on sky scrapers, golf courses, airliners, helicopters, etc. so I'm guessing he's doing better than you.

Forum List

Back