Bottoms Up, Everyone drink

Lord-Humungus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2023

The Post has posted up their version of the debate drinking game. Here are a few things that cause a drink, full list in the article.
… every time Trump says “crooked” or Biden says “c’mon man”

… whenever Trump references the Biden Crime Family

… when a candidate uses a 3-letter acronym (think FBI, IRS, DEI, CDC)

Chug your beer

… if either candidate calls for the other to be jailed

… if either candidate looks like they’re falling asleep

Finish all the liquor in your cabinet

… if Trump and Biden actually agree on something
Do you guys play any kind of game during the debates? My drinking days are behind me but the wife and I did make up Bingo cards with different phrases on them to check off,
Loser has to cook dinner all weekend,

Are there any actions, phrases or motions that you include and the Post left out?

I would add in take a drink whenever either candidate mispronounces a word or gets tung tied in an answer. And if either candidate actually answers the moderators question without a log winded story take a drink finish your drink if it’s truthful.

The Post has posted up their version of the debate drinking game. Here are a few things that cause a drink, full list in the article.

Do you guys play any kind of game during the debates? My drinking days are behind me but the wife and I did make up Bingo cards with different phrases on them to check off,
Loser has to cook dinner all weekend,

Are there any actions, phrases or motions that you include and the Post left out?

I would add in take a drink whenever either candidate mispronounces a word or gets tung tied in an answer. And if either candidate actually answers the moderators question without a log winded story take a drink finish your drink if it’s truthful.

"American people"--from either one

Forum List

Back