Bowman gets $1000 fine and 3 months probation for pulling false fire alarm to subvert Democracy…maybe some are above the law.

I listen across the spectrum all day long in the den, as I write.

The difference between GOP allegation and fact is a no man's land, undiscovered and pristine.
Bad and/or dishonest news reporting goes on all day long. And we can go back and forth with that kind of nonsense all night but I will choose not to. Have a nice evening.

You don't understand. If it's a Republican he goes to jail. We have a two tiered justice system in this country now. One for Democrats--soft ball sentences--and one for the GOP i.e. throw the book at them.

I understand your point. I was being facetious.

The Jan 6th riot was not an attempt to pull a fire alarm where there was no fire, period.
I never said it was. You all were calling insurrection “an attempt to disrupt or hinder an official government proceeding”

That’s…exactly what bowman did.

I understand your point. I was being facetious.
Okay. Unfortunately this format doesn't allow us to see rolling eyes, a little grin, tonal inflections and other body language that inform us when the other is being satiric or metaphorical or whatever. Taken at face value, your response did seem out of character for you, so I'm happy to know I took it too literally. :)

Bad and/or dishonest news reporting goes on all day long. And we can go back and forth with that kind of nonsense all night but I will choose not to. Have a nice evening.
This is the type of evidence, real facts supporting real allegations.

1698464404108.png

This is the type of evidence, real facts supporting real allegations.

View attachment 849694
The Democrats are famous for taking perfectly innocent words, statements, documents, transactions and making the gullible, TDS afflicted, and blindly partisan accept their spin on it as 'evidence.' It isn't. Also 1999 was 24 years ago.

The Democrats are famous for taking perfectly innocent words, statements, documents, transactions and making the gullible, TDS afflicted, and blindly partisan accept their spin on it as 'evidence.' It isn't. Also 1999 was 24 years ago.
You are, in fact, describing what Comer, Jordan, et al, as Trump has done for decades, all have done, then project on the Democrats.

Those are the indictments; not all the evidence.

The wanted to stop the certification so we could take a look at why Biden all of the sudden came up with votes he never had.

They already had looked and we already know why the voting for Biden jumped and unless you have had your head in the same, you do too.

Are you going to sealion for me now?

Asking for a forensic audit is NOT a conspiracy nor an action toward conspiracy...fool.
Agreed.

Which of the indictments is for asking for a forensic audit?

Those are the indictments; not all the evidence.
There is no real evidence of any crime.
They already had looked and we already know why the voting for Biden jumped and unless you have had your head in the same, you do too.

Are you going to sealion for me now?
No the court never looked at the evidence. They rejected the cases on lack of standing, not lack of merit.
Agreed.

Which of the indictments is for asking for a forensic audit?
An audit was what the J6ers wanted, not to overthrow the government. They were protesting.

No the court never looked at the evidence. They rejected the cases on lack of standing, not lack of merit.

An audit was what the J6ers wanted, not to overthrow the government. They were protesting.
No one believes that crap about an audit, and, yes, they were violently rioting in their protest. And all of America knows there is plentry of evidence in the sexual battery case; the documents case; the fake electors and fraud case; and the bank fraud case.

Your boy is toast. No one wants him to govern if he can't govern himself.

Last edited:

And again, I didn't realize you had all the evidence the grand jury has. Where is all this evidence publically available?

A small few were because of standing as is legal precedent but the majority were laughed out of court.

I don't care what they wanted. They committed seditious conspiracy. You can't just want an audit and delay the certification of the election.

In my opinion what they really wanted was to stall the counting in the name of an innocent audit and eventually claim, regardless of results, that the delegates count the elections...and that was plan B when pence didn't unconstitutionally halt the counting like Trump asked him to.

Trump would have told.the auditors the same thing he told his AG. 'Just say the election was stolen and let me and my buddies in Congress take care of.the rest.'

Leo123 is not dealing in reality. He has not seen all the evidence in the Trump trials. Most of the court cases presented by the GOP had ... nothing in the way of evidence. The J6ers got what they said they wanted, justice.

And again, I didn't realize you had all the evidence the grand jury has. Where is all this evidence publically available?
You tell me, you're the one making the claim that they have damning evidence against Trump but, somehow you can't supply any.
A small few were because of standing as is legal precedent but the majority were laughed out of court.

Who laughed the cases out of court? Do you have an real evidence of this? I bet not.
I don't care what they wanted. They committed seditious conspiracy. You can't just want an audit and delay the certification of the election.

In my opinion what they really wanted was to stall the counting in the name of an innocent audit and eventually claim, regardless of results, that the delegates count the elections...and that was plan B when pence didn't unconstitutionally halt the counting like Trump asked him to.

Trump would have told.the auditors the same thing he told his AG. 'Just say the election was stolen and let me and my buddies in Congress take care of.the rest.'

Oh but, what they wanted was the main theme of the trial. They got convicted for what prosecutors thought they were thinking. Prove Trump ever said that little TDSer.

You never know. Maybe he is on all 4 juries at the same time and has in depth knowledge of all the evidence.
l do have in depth knowledge because I read more than Democrat propaganda. Fani, supposedly claimed Trump was the head of a 'criminal organization' but she has no proof Trump was head of a criminal organization. She's just making shit up.

The solicitation beef was because Trump asked Raffensperger to 'find' votes. He didn't ask him to illegally find votes so there really is no crime.

Conspiracy to commit impersonating a public officer.....Fani claims Trump's alternate electors were 'fake' however, there is precedent for what Trump did going back to Kennedy/Nixon. Fani is also trying to hang Trump on conspiracy to commit foregery which is a ridiculous charge because it has to be proven what one was thinking.
Way stupid. She also brought other charges under the same charge to make it look really scary.

That you fall for this shit is indicative of your Marxist attitude and brainwashing by the far left. You don't think for yourself you just parrot what you hear about your precious "Orange Man Bad." You have proven nothing here except that you're either a paid Marxist shill or a Marxie tool and ignorant as shit.

Last edited:
You tell me, you're the one making the claim that they have damning evidence against Trump but, somehow you can't supply any.

When did I make that claim?

Who laughed the cases out of court? Do you have an real evidence of this? I bet not.

"The strategy may have played well in front of television cameras and on talk radio to Trump’s supporters. But it has proved a disaster in court, where judges uniformly rejected their claims of vote fraud and found the campaign’s legal work amateurish."

"In a scathing ruling late Saturday, U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann — a Republican and Federalist Society member in central Pennsylvania — compared the campaign’s legal arguments to “Frankenstein’s Monster,” concluding that Trump’s team offered only “speculative accusations,” not proof of rampant corruption."

Oh but, what they wanted was the main theme of the trial. They got convicted for what prosecutors thought they were thinking. Prove Trump ever said that little TDSer.
Who was convicted for what they thought they were thinking?

Last edited:
l do have in depth knowledge because I read more than Democrat propaganda. You can't name one crime Trump committed and neither can Fani.
Ahhh. Cool. Please link me all the evidence the jury has so I can check it out.

Forum List

Back