Bowman gets $1000 fine and 3 months probation for pulling false fire alarm to subvert Democracy…maybe some are above the law.

The man's net worth is shown as an estimated $1 million on one site and by Forbes $5 million as of 10-1-2023. $1,000 is pocket change to him and the probation requirements will almost certainly impose few, if any, restrictions on his lifestyle.

You can bet if he had been a Republican he likely would be serving serious jail time now. Until we can vote this weaponized administration out of office, the two tiered justice system will continue unchallenged.
Of course, he wouldn't. The GOP's attempt to weaponize the media against their opponents is a failure.

Well, we now know Pubs can pull the same shit and should get the same consequences.

Thats good to know.

Pubs can block a vote for $1k and 3 months probation.
You don't understand. If it's a Republican he goes to jail. We have a two tiered justice system in this country now. One for Democrats--soft ball sentences--and one for the GOP i.e. throw the book at them.

The GOP hasn't tried to weaponize the media or the government against anybody.
Then why did Fox news get fined millions for deliberately lying to viewers about the election so trumpers wouldn't watch something else for their confirmation bias?

Why did Trump tell Barr to just say the election was stolen and let him and his buddies in Congress take care of the rest?

I think you are mistaken in both your claims.

Then why did Fox news get fined millions for deliberately lying to viewers about the election so trumpers wouldn't watch something else for their confirmation bias?

Why did Trump tell Barr to just say the election was stolen and let him and his buddies in Congress take care of the rest?

Because we have a weaponized DOJ and corrupt court system along with a dishonest media that feeds garbage like you just posted to people like you who want to believe the GOP and/or those right of center are the bad guys.

Because we have a weaponized DOJ and corrupt court system along with a dishonest media that feeds garbage like you just posted to people like you who want to believe the GOP and/or those right of center are the bad guys.
So despite what you posted, Republicans are weaponizing the media and the govenrment, but in order to exact revenge based on your conspiratorial nonsense feed to you by your media masters...who again are weaponizing the media to feed you these lies.

Talk about a vicious bubble of lies and hate.

How is it in there?

And I have another theory--just theory at this time--that I would love to be an investigative reporter again and be given liberty to investigate it.

The current Fox Corp./Fox News leadership are leftwingers and never Trumpers with almost unlimited resources. In the Dominion law suit, I think if they had put the full force of their legal team to beat that lawsuit, they could have gotten it thrown out by getting Dominion to admit there is no way to prove how their machines were programmed the night of the election or in the days following. They could have called in a number of witnesses who are on record as having watched the machine change the numbers fed into some of those machines. Plus, because the ballots had been separated from their original signed envelopes, there was no way for Dominion to prove what ballots were fed into the machines.

And, they could have gotten Dominion people to admit that yes, their machines could be programmed or manipulated by internet to change the results the machines printed out.

None of that happened though because I believe the never-Trumper owners were willing to pay a huge fine rather than confirm in any way that Trump had a case for election fraud.

Conspiracy theory yes. But given that Tucker who again and again was exposing the dishonesty of the left was fired and that was not acceptable to the owners, the fine gave them an excellent reason to fire Tucker.

But unless somebody who knows can come clean with the evidence, there is no way to prove any of it so. . .

So despite what you posted, Republicans are weaponizing the media and the govenrment, but in order to exact revenge based on your conspiratorial nonsense feed to you by your media masters...who again are weaponizing the media to feed you these lies.

Talk about a vicious bubble of lies and hate.

How is it in there?
If that is what you think I'm saying, the group who needs reading comprehension therapy is getting larger all the time.

Lol. Is that what your media masters told you?

You poor sap.
No I actually read all the charges and none of them have any solid evidence. No one overthrew the government, questions about election viability is not illegal, alternate electors is not illegal, Presidents holding documents is not illegal. This is all made up shit in order to jail a political foe of Biden. Disgusting and disgusting people like you go along with it because of your unfounded hatred of Trump. You are the one acting on masters orders obviously.

And I have another theory--just theory at this time--that I would love to be an investigative reporter again and be given liberty to investigate it.

The current Fox Corp./Fox News leadership are leftwingers and never Trumpers with almost unlimited resources. In the Dominion law suit, I think if they had put the full force of their legal team to beat that lawsuit, they could have gotten it thrown out by getting Dominion to admit there is no way to prove how their machines were programmed the night of the election or in the days following. They could have called in a number of witnesses who are on record as having watched the machine change the numbers fed into some of those machines. Plus, because the ballots had been separated from their original signed envelopes, there was no way for Dominion to prove what ballots were fed into the machines.

And, they could have gotten Dominion people to admit that yes, their machines could be programmed or manipulated by internet to change the results the machines printed out.

None of that happened though because I believe the never-Trumper owners were willing to pay a huge fine rather than confirm in any way that Trump had a case for election fraud.

It didn't happen because it didn't happen.

Conspiracy theory yes. But given that Tucker who again and again was exposing the dishonesty of the left was fired and that was not acceptable to the owners, the fine gave them an excellent reason to fire Tucker.

Tucker admits he lies yet you still worship him.

Weird.

But unless somebody who knows can come clean with the evidence, there is no way to prove any of it so. . .
So until that happens you will push the narrative based on your thoughts and feelings

Yes and, not to mention, the ILLEGAL changes to voting laws in States without any legislature votes. 2020 was the most illegal election in America's history.

If that is what you think I'm saying, the group who needs reading comprehension therapy is getting larger all the time.
You admitted it in post 227.

When asked why Trump asked Barr to just claim the election was stolen and Fox was fined for lying you said...

"Because we have a weaponized DOJ and corrupt court system"

No I actually read all the charges and none of them have any solid evidence.

Where did you see all the evidence?

I didn't realize it was all publically available.

No one overthrew the government, questions about election viability is not illegal, alternate electors is not illegal, Presidents holding documents is not illegal.

They tried to block the election results but failed; the seditious conspiracy traitors.

Nobody is being indicted for questions about election viability. It is based on actions taken.

This is all made up shit in order to jail a political foe of Biden. Disgusting and disgusting people like you go along with it because of your unfounded hatred of Trump. You are the one acting on masters orders obviously.
If it's made up then the jury will vote not guilty.

No worries.

What exactly do you think Fox lied about? Trump was correct, Barr should have gone after Biden for perpetrating a hoax. The mistake was letting a traitor like Biden assume the Oval office in an obviously biased election. Look what you got now....High gas prices, high interest rates, at least 2 war fronts and now maybe another. You stupid fucks voted for all this shit.

Where did you see all the evidence?

I didn't realize it was all publically available.

You idiot: Trump criminal charges: Here are all 91 felony counts against the former president across 4 cases
They tried to block the election results but failed; the seditious conspiracy traitors.

Nobody is being indicted for questions about election viability. It is based on actions taken.

If it's made up then the jury will vote not guilty.

No worries.
The wanted to stop the certification so we could take a look at why Biden all of the sudden came up with votes he never had. Asking for a forensic audit is NOT a conspiracy nor an action toward conspiracy...fool.

It didn't happen because it didn't happen.

Tucker admits he lies yet you still worship him.

Weird.

So until that happens you will push the narrative based on your thoughts and feelings
Well some people can actually read and comprehend and discuss a topic. And some spout talking points and insults and think ad hominem is intelligent debate.

Have a lovely evening.

Well some people can actually read and comprehend and discuss a topic. And some spout talking points and insults and think ad hominem is intelligent debate.

Have a lovely evening.
They have had baseless hate planted in their hearts.

The GOP hasn't tried to weaponize the media or the government against anybody.
Of course, it has tried to do so, and it has failed. The GOP's prerogative approach, as opposed to normative, is to move reporting to a standard of alternate facts and lack of evidence in making claims it can't support. The GOP has made many series of allegations about Biden's alleged corruption, claiming evidence when in fact none exists.

The American public is on to the game of the GOP throwing mud hoping some of it sticks.

Of course, it has tried to do so, and it has failed. The GOP's prerogative approach, as opposed to normative, is to move reporting to a standard of alternate facts and lack of evidence in making claims it can't support. The GOP has made many series of allegations about Biden's alleged corruption, claiming evidence when in fact none exists.

The American public is on to the game of the GOP throwing mud hoping some of it sticks.
If you think no evidence exists, you're consulting really bad news sources.

Forum List

Back