Boy, 7, dies in apparent tresspass shooting

So RGS, you do believe abortion is murder, correct? But killing someone for stealing a t.v., or any inanimate object, is OK? :confused:

And before you go off topic, remember she said it was ok to shoot someone for trying to steal her T.V.!!!!!!!!!!!

Self defense is not murder. No one is involved in theft that does not KNOW what they are doing. The criminals made an informed CHOICE to invade a home and STEAL what was NOT theirs, putting in jeopardy the safety and the lives of anyone that resides there or was visiting.

Do you always compare Apples to Mac Trucks?

Anyone I catch stealing my property runs the real risk of being shot.

But what if those people stealing your tv are unarmed? They just want your tv? It's still ok to shoot them? This is not apples and mac trucks, this is human life we are talking about.

If they are in my house, I'm not waiting to find out if they are armed or not, I'm shooting first and asking question later. If they don't want to be shot, they better not break into my home.

But what if those people stealing your tv are unarmed? They just want your tv? It's still ok to shoot them? This is not apples and mac trucks, this is human life we are talking about.

I might threaten them with the gun, but if they're unarmed, aren't atttempting to attack me, and are simply there for property theft, no way would i shoot them.

Seriously, conservatives would kill someone for over a TV?

EZ, that doesn't sound very christian to me. I don't think Jesus would approve.

Wrong dumb ass. I would order them to stop and hold them for the police. But hey you twist it anyway you like, you are real good at doing that.

Now explain again how a human life is worth a TV as you JUST admitted you would point a gun at them and threaten them with death for theft. See I can twist too dumb shit.

You must have a great deal of confidence in yourself. I don't. If they are in my home, they are getting shot, I'm not going to waste time asking them if they are armed, that would just give them time to shoot me before I shoot them.

A seven year old kid died for possibly tresspassing any there's people here trying to find a justification for that?

You people need professional help.

No, YOU need to blame the responsible parties. But then you always have had a problem with THAT.

Look - trespassing, private property rights and parents not withstanding - there is no reason to fire a shotgun at a 7 yr old and a 5 yr old - NONE.

Supposing they only saw the dad, not the kid?

I might threaten them with the gun, but if they're unarmed, aren't atttempting to attack me, and are simply there for property theft, no way would i shoot them.

Seriously, conservatives would kill someone for over a TV?

EZ, that doesn't sound very christian to me. I don't think Jesus would approve.

Wrong dumb ass. I would order them to stop and hold them for the police. But hey you twist it anyway you like, you are real good at doing that.

Now explain again how a human life is worth a TV as you JUST admitted you would point a gun at them and threaten them with death for theft. See I can twist too dumb shit.

You must have a great deal of confidence in yourself. I don't. If they are in my home, they are getting shot, I'm not going to waste time asking them if they are armed, that would just give them time to shoot me before I shoot them.

What if they are walking across your property outside?

That's why they had to get her tv, to use as a shield against the bullets from her gun as they walk across her property to the store.

df1da5ff-2b28-4586-9dfd-2db290c11fd8.hmedium.jpg

Murderers.

This is Washington state, we can't shoot them unless they are INSIDE our home.

See retarded gunny sarge.

EZ was right. This crazy "christian" psycho would kill a human for taking a television.

So instead of whining to me, what don't you call out this pychcotic fake christian for being a lunactic.

EZ was right. This crazy "christian" psycho would kill a human for taking a television.

So instead of whining to me, what don't you call out this pychcotic fake christian for being a lunactic.

Actually, I would kill them for breaking into my home. Once in my home, how do I know what their intentions are? Don't I have a right to defend myself and my family?

If they are brave enough to break into an OCCUPIED home, I think it's pretty clear they are armed and dangerous. The unarmed crooks go for the empty homes.

Actually, I would kill them for breaking into my home. Once in my home, how do I know what their intentions are? Don't I have a right to defend myself and my family?

If they are brave enough to break into an OCCUPIED home, I think it's pretty clear they are armed and dangerous. The unarmed crooks go for the empty homes.

you are going to hell fake christiian shiela.

Jesus would never execute a television thief, and I doubt God approves of hatred and murderous thougths towards your fellow humans, even petty theives.

Jesus would never execute a television thief, and I doubt God approves of hatred and murderous thougths towards your fellow humans, even petty theives.

What the hell kind of shit is that? What does ones religion have to do with the lengths they will go to protects whats theirs?

Someone breaks into my house, I'm not about to waste time asking questions. I'm going to do whatever is necessary to bring them down BEFORE they can try to bring me down.

If they're breaking in, you think they just want tea and cookies?!

Sorry, I'm not perfect. Jesus already knows that.

But police said the families in the two cars were driving on a public road when the Muhs

But in reality, DeFoor said, the families in the two cars had done nothing illegal. And, he said, they never set foot on the Muhs' property.

DeFoor said the Coffey family -- mom Becky, dad Donald Sr. and their three children -- were visiting friends along with Patrick Cammack and Cindy Nelton in the Muhs' neighborhood near Dayton, Texas, about 45 miles east of Houston.

The two families had planned to go off-roading at the nearby government-owned levees on the way home, an activity that is both popular and legal in the area, DeFoor said.

Texas Couple to Face Murder Charge for Shotgun Blast at Car that Killed Boy - ABC News

Sheila, you're dead wrong in blaming this boy's father.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back