Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not just the boy or parents, doctors and psychologists are involved before hormones can be given. You don't walk into your local CVS and pick them up off the aisle.

Yes. Want to know something interesting about those hormone prescriptions for suppressing adolescence? THAT USE IS OUTSIDE THE FDA APPROVED USE OF THOSE DRUGS. And, therefore, their prescription for that use is ILLEGAL. Any MD caught doing that (perhaps not in this administration but for sure a republican one) would have his licensed revoked so fast it would make his head spin. The fact that they are being illegally prescribed to children, combined with the fact that they are also class #1 carcinogens, would mean that MD would be facing criminal prosecution and possible prison time for child abuse.

Now see what you went and did? I was concentrating on different venues but you make a solid point about the MD! Something I will look further in to, thanks to you! So thank you! And if he is NOT giving such meds to the child knowingly....that means the parent is LYING to get the meds...and proceeding "helping" their child change how their bodies grow, without CPS knowing diddly squat.

"Where there is a will, is a way". ;)

Link to your very astute comment, sent!

Thanks. I read a link one of the Church of LGBT cultees posted here and went through the whole article. It said that the use of hormones on children to suppress adolescence for purposes of "gender identity" is not an FDA approved use of the drug. So doctors doing that are in violation of federal drug laws. These artificial hormones are powerfully carcinogenic and interfere also with normal adolescent brain development and bone density.

The use of them this way is outright and flagrant child abuse.
Is there an update about this poor boy? I look at the picture of those two wildebeests and how scared that kid looks....Made me want to jump through my screen and rip their hearts out of their chests! Demented deviant scum.

It is not just the boy or parents, doctors and psychologists are involved before hormones can be given. You don't walk into your local CVS and pick them up off the aisle.

Yes. Want to know something interesting about those hormone prescriptions for suppressing adolescence? THAT USE IS OUTSIDE THE FDA APPROVED USE OF THOSE DRUGS. And, therefore, their prescription for that use is ILLEGAL. Any MD caught doing that (perhaps not in this administration but for sure a republican one) would have his licensed revoked so fast it would make his head spin. The fact that they are being illegally prescribed to children, combined with the fact that they are also class #1 carcinogens, would mean that MD would be facing criminal prosecution and possible prison time for child abuse.

Now see what you went and did? I was concentrating on different venues but you make a solid point about the MD! Something I will look further in to, thanks to you! So thank you! And if he is NOT giving such meds to the child knowingly....that means the parent is LYING to get the meds...and proceeding "helping" their child change how their bodies grow, without CPS knowing diddly squat.

Thanks. I read a link one of the Church of LGBT cultees posted here and went through the whole article. It said that the use of hormones on children to suppress adolescence for purposes of "gender identity" is not an FDA approved use of the drug. So doctors doing that are in violation of federal drug laws. These artificial hormones are powerfully carcinogenic and interfere also with normal adolescent brain development and bone density.

Really? Well, you ARE aware there is a poster right here at USMB that is doing the same thing, don't you? She is lesbian, with a wife, and she has posted in threads about how her son wants to be a girl and is on hormones to help him develop into a girl when he comes of age and can get his pecker whacked off. He isn't even 17 yet.

Do check out this parent's other threads if you want to gag.

Parenting Transgender Youth

Really? Well, you ARE aware there is a poster right here at USMB that is doing the same thing, don't you? She is lesbian, with a wife, and she has posted in threads about how her son wants to be a girl and is on hormones to help him develop into a girl when he comes of age and can get his pecker whacked off.
Who might that be?

Really? Well, you ARE aware there is a poster right here at USMB that is doing the same thing, don't you? She is lesbian, with a wife, and she has posted in threads about how her son wants to be a girl and is on hormones to help him develop into a girl when he comes of age and can get his pecker whacked off.
Who might that be?

Just one of MANY such threads where she seeks approval for what she is doing and when opposite opinions are given to what she is doing..she reports you to staff. That's ok though. I've been doing a shitload of reporting myself..but it isn't to staff. ;)

Who might that be?

Just one of MANY such threads where she seeks approval for what she is doing and when opposite opinions are given to what she is doing..she reports you to staff. That's ok though. I've been doing a shitload of reporting myself..but it isn't to staff. ;)
That woman is sick.

Good, then the news that the FDA has not approved hormones to artificially suppress adolescence in children will help those reports. Child abuse is something all of us are not merely urged to report, we are legally-mandated to report it. If doctors are drugging children illegally, there should be a sting operation, a very public trial and nice looonnnng prison sentences with Bubba, their cell mate. Maybe he'll require they have a "sex change" to help accommodate his tastes in a cell mate?

Wanna see more of her sickness? Do a search here via the search box and type her name in there. A wealth of info.

See...I am not supposed to speak out against this. Wrong.

Being an animal person against animal abuse, f I see a guy in a field fucking a sheep and the sheep is tied and at his mercy while bleeting helplessly....am I to just drive by because it's "none of my business"? Oh hayell no. What he is doing is illegal. And it is animal abuse. You can take it to the bank that if I cannot stop the guy, or even stop him from doing it in his private barn on his private land although still illegal, I AM going to report it and let those in charge of such things take care of it on their end. Fact.
And I can't help it if the stupid guy fucking the sheep is putting up signs everywhere that say "Watch Sheep Fucking" for all to see or announcing what he does on social media sites, now can I? Dumb fuck deserves to be busted for being a tard and for being an animal abuser.

Dig what I'm sayin'?

Good, then the news that the FDA has not approved hormones to artificially suppress adolescence in children will help those reports.

Which has little relevance to the prescription of these drugs to suppress puberty in transgender youth. Especially with the Endrocrine Society making this recomendation:

2.1. We recommend that adolescents who fulfill eligibility and readiness criteria for gender reassignment initially undergo treatment to suppress pubertal development.

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jc.2009-0345

Which is why transgender adolescents and their doctors can usually get these drugs proscribed to suppress puberty.

Child abuse is something all of us are not merely urged to report, we are legally-mandated to report it. If doctors are drugging children illegally, there should be a sting operation, a very public trial and nice looonnnng prison sentences with Bubba, their cell mate. Maybe he'll require they have a "sex change" to help accommodate his tastes in a cell mate?

You've called same sex parenting 'child abuse' because it denies a child of a mother or a father. But give yourself as a single mother a pass.....despite depriving your children of a father. Making it clear that even you don't buy your standards of child abuse.

And the law certainly has no use for them.

Good, then the news that the FDA has not approved hormones to artificially suppress adolescence in children will help those reports.

Which has little relevance to the prescription of these drugs to suppress puberty in transgender youth. Especially with the Endrocrine Society making this recomendation:

2.1. We recommend that adolescents who fulfill eligibility and readiness criteria for gender reassignment initially undergo treatment to suppress pubertal development.

Which is why transgender adolescents and their doctors can usually get these drugs proscribed to suppress puberty.

Child abuse is something all of us are not merely urged to report, we are legally-mandated to report it. If doctors are drugging children illegally, there should be a sting operation, a very public trial and nice looonnnng prison sentences with Bubba, their cell mate. Maybe he'll require they have a "sex change" to help accommodate his tastes in a cell mate?

You've called same sex parenting 'child abuse' because it denies a child of a mother or a father. But give yourself as a single mother a pass.....despite depriving your children of a father. Making it clear that even you don't buy your standards of child abuse.

Do you know what proscribed means?

Yup. Do you know what 'get to the point' means? Because if you do, you might want to.

Purposely adopting a child to a Butthole Explorer couple or a Snail-Trail-Faced couple.... over giving that child a home with a father and mother..
.. IS child abuse.

Purposely adopting a child to a Butthole Explorer couple or a Snail-Trail-Faced couple.... over giving that child a home with a father and mother..
.. IS child abuse.

Why? Abuse involves significant, intentional inflict of harm.

Um, so what abuse are you referring to? And wouldn't single motherhood meet the exact same imaginary standards of 'child abuse'?

If not, why not?

.. IS child abuse.

Um, so what abuse are you referring to? And wouldn't single motherhood meet the exact same imaginary standards of 'child abuse'?

If not, why not?
Mental abuse. A child is not the state's guinea pig to see how well two sodomites or two bull daggers can raise children. I've known people raised by fags and dykes..they are very dysfunctional, every last one of them. And all of them have said they feel like they were cheated out of a mother or father.

All this happy dappy shit you hear about it is pretty much 100% false.

Yup. Do you know what 'get to the point' means? Because if you do, you might want to.
So why did you use it erroneously?

A one letter hiccup on spell check, I guess. If you didn't follow that I was referrring to prescirptions, then please reread this sentence to help alleviate any confusion.

Skylar said:
"Which has little relevance to the prescription of these drugs to suppress puberty in transgender youth. Especially with the Endrocrine Society making this recommendation:"

Are you clear that we're talking about prescriptions now?

.. IS child abuse.

If not, why not?
Mental abuse.

Says who? Let me guess......you citing you, pretending you kinow what the fuck you're talking about?

Like when you ignored the American Psychiatric Association AND the Diagnostic and Stastical Manual of Mental Disorders on whether or not gender dysphoria was a mental disorders? And ignored your OWN SOURCE, the APA and the DSM on whether homosexuality was a mental disorder.

As an aside, have you ever heard of 'confirmation bias'. Because you're living it.

A child is not the state's guinea pig to see how well two sodomites or two bull daggers can raise children.

What possible relevance would sexual preference have with their suitability as parents?

And where is the abuse?

I've known people raised by fags and dykes..they are very dysfunctional, every last one of them. And all of them have said they feel like they were cheated out of a mother or father.

Prove it.

Oh, and I noticed you just straight up fled from my question about why single motherhood wouldn't meet your imaginary standards of 'child abuse'. Apparently even you don't have much use for your own standards.

A one letter hiccup on spell check, I guess. If you didn't follow that I was referrring to prescirptions, then please reread this sentence to help alleviate any confusion.

Skylar said:
"Which has little relevance to the prescription of these drugs to suppress puberty in transgender youth. Especially with the Endrocrine Society making this recommendation:"

Of course, that's why I wondered why you used a word that means the opposite of what you were looking for. Silly Sky.

Skylar said:

Of course, that's why I wondered why you used a word that means the opposite of what you were looking for. Silly Sky.

Then beyond a 1 letter spell checking hiccup.....do you have anything relevant to add to the topic?

.. IS child abuse.

If not, why not?
Mental abuse.

Says who? Let me guess......you citing you, pretending you kinow what the fuck you're talking about?

Like when you ignored your own source AND the American Psychiatric Association AND the Diagnostic and Stastical Manual of Mental Disorders on whether or not gender dysphoria and homosexuality were mental disorders?

A child is not the state's guinea pig to see how well two sodomites or two bull daggers can raise children.

What possible relevance would sexual preference have with their suitability as parents?

And where is the abuse?

I've known people raised by fags and dykes..they are very dysfunctional, every last one of them. And all of them have said they feel like they were cheated out of a mother or father.

Prove it.

Oh, and I noticed you just straight up fled from my question about why single motherhood wouldn't meet your imaginary standards of 'child abuse'. Apparently even you don't have much use for your own standards.
Screw the APA, they've been taken over by LGBT activists. They're opinion on this matter is worth less than a Mexican food stamp.

"
NEWSHOMOSEXUALITYMon Jun 4, 2012 - 7:39 pm EST

Former president of APA says organization controlled by ‘gay rights’ movement
Matthew Cullinan Hoffman

Gay Marriage , Homosexuality ,Nicholas Cummings

June 6, 2012 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A former president of the American Psychological Association (APA), who also introduced the motion to declassify homosexuality as a mental illness in 1975, says that the APA has been taken over by “ultraliberals” beholden to the “gay rights movement,” who refuse to allow an open debate on reparative therapy for homosexuality.

Dr. Nicholas Cummings was President of the APA from 1979 to 1980, and also served as a member of the organization’s Council of Representatives. He served for years as Chief of Mental Health with the Kaiser-Permanente Health Maintenance Organization, and is the author of the book “Destructive Trends in Mental Health: The Well-Intentioned Path to Harm.”

In an interview with representatives of the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) in late April, Cummings said that the organization’s problems began with the rejection of the Leona Tyler Principle, which required that all public positions of the APA be supported by scientific evidence.

The APA “started changing pretty drastically by the late 1980s,” said Cummings. “By the mid 1990s, the Leona Tyler principle was absolutely forgotten, that political stances seemed to override any scientific results. Cherry-picking results became the mode. The gay rights movement sort of captured the APA.”

Cummings says that the movement for “diversity” in the APA, which he endorsed, had resulted in a lack of diversity regarding heterosexuals.

“If I had to choose now, I would see a need to form an organization that would recruit straight white males, which are underrepresented today in the APA,” he said.

Cummings says that he personally is not in opposition to the homosexual movement, including gay “marriage,” pointing out that he was the author of the motion to strike homosexuality from the APA’s list of mental illnesses. However, he is distressed at the loss of scientific objectivity at the organization."

.. IS child abuse.

If not, why not?
Mental abuse.

Like when you ignored your own source AND the American Psychiatric Association AND the Diagnostic and Stastical Manual of Mental Disorders on whether or not gender dysphoria and homosexuality were mental disorders?

And where is the abuse?

Prove it.

Screw the APA, they've been taken over by LGBT activists. They're opinion on this matter is worth less than a Mexican food stamp.

"
NEWSHOMOSEXUALITYMon Jun 4, 2012 - 7:39 pm EST

Matthew Cullinan Hoffman
Gay Marriage , Homosexuality ,Nicholas Cummings

June 6, 2012 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A former president of the American Psychological Association (APA), who also introduced the motion to declassify homosexuality as a mental illness in 1975, says that the APA has been taken over by “ultraliberals” beholden to the “gay rights movement,” who refuse to allow an open debate on reparative therapy for homosexuality.

Dr. Nicholas Cummings was President of the APA from 1979 to 1980, and also served as a member of the organization’s Council of Representatives. He served for years as Chief of Mental Health with the Kaiser-Permanente Health Maintenance Organization, and is the author of the book “Destructive Trends in Mental Health: The Well-Intentioned Path to Harm.”

In an interview with representatives of the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) in late April, Cummings said that the organization’s problems began with the rejection of the Leona Tyler Principle, which required that all public positions of the APA be supported by scientific evidence.

The APA “started changing pretty drastically by the late 1980s,” said Cummings. “By the mid 1990s, the Leona Tyler principle was absolutely forgotten, that political stances seemed to override any scientific results. Cherry-picking results became the mode. The gay rights movement sort of captured the APA.”

Cummings says that the movement for “diversity” in the APA, which he endorsed, had resulted in a lack of diversity regarding heterosexuals.

“If I had to choose now, I would see a need to form an organization that would recruit straight white males, which are underrepresented today in the APA,” he said.

Cummings says that he personally is not in opposition to the homosexual movement, including gay “marriage,” pointing out that he was the author of the motion to strike homosexuality from the APA’s list of mental illnesses. However, he is distressed at the loss of scientific objectivity at the organization."

You do realize that Dr. Nicholas Cummings contradicts you on homosexuality being a mental disorder, yes?

You're literally ignoring your own source on the topic of the APA and mental disorders.

And of course, the APA has 36,000 members. Why would I ignore 36,000 mental health professionals and instead believe just 1? 1 that even YOU ignore on the very topic you've cited him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back