Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what catholic orphanages believe. That court challenge will be soon as well. Did you think about the impact of a gay marriage on a child from a legal perspective? Gay marriage strips any children involved, for life, as a matter of a binding contractual term, of either a mother or father. They'll never know one. At least with single parents, the hope is they'll marry so the child will know one. Gay marriage? Never. Ever.

That's the "forced lifestyle" that never gets discussed but it's the woolly mammoth in the living room.

Children are not a party to a marriage contract in any state. Repeating this bullshit everyday doesn't make it so.
There's no good reason to deprive a child of either a mother or father. Doesn't matter what you think the law says. We can change that.

It isn't what I think the law says. Children are not a party to a marriage in any state in this nation. You're going to have ban divorce and single-parenthood since those also deprive a child of a mother and father. Good luck, you'll need it.
No we wouldn't have to.

Why not? I thought there wasn't any good reason to deprive a child of either a mother or father. Did you have a change of heart in the last sixty seconds? lol
I'm not saying I wouldn't prefer a society that looks down on divorce and single parenthood, I do. What I am saying is all we have to do is stack the court with right wingers and we can pretty much set this country back on the right course, hopefully we won't have to right wing death squad leftists, but if that's what it takes....I'm totally down with it, ese.

A child that is fatherless may have siblings that are older..or uncles...or a grandfather...even a favorite teacher. Same with girl children. Aunts, sisters, best friends mom, fav teacher, etc.
They are not deprived in the sense it disrupts their lives THAT much to where they are mentally screwed up enough to mess with their bodies before they are even 18 years old. That is my stance and what I have a problem with. Let them be children. Let them explore and investigate and experiment and just be kids! It's the HELPING them reach a conclusion to what they THINK they are or want to become that gripes my ass. That is not guiding or parenting. That is leading them for a warped agenda of the one holding the leash.
Good points.

Personally, MDK is the perfect example of a great dad..and his husband a great dad too. Now..if we could only clone them for all future children that need love and guidance and sanity instead of nutbars getting their mitts on innocents.

Ms. Gracie, we don't have any children. Nor do we wish to have any. We have loads of nieces and nephews that we spoil rotten. We get to send them back to our siblings with drum sets and candy bars. lol

Last edited:
Thats the best way, MDK, lol. Don't forget to get some really LOUD whistles, too. :lol:

Personally, MDK is the perfect example of a great dad..and his husband a great dad too. Now..if we could only clone them for all future children that need love and guidance and sanity instead of nutbars getting their mitts on innocents.

Ms. Gracie, we don't have any children. Nor do we wish to have any. We have loads of nieces and nephews that we spoil rotten. We get send them back to our siblings with drum sets and candy bars. lol
Adopt me. Spoil me rotten. Can I call you Uncle MDK? :lol:

Thats the best way, MDK, lol. Don't forget to get some really LOUD whistles, too. :lol:

I consider it payback for my sister being a snot to me as kid. I got one of my nephews a trumpet last year for his birthday. As he opening it my sister was mouthing all sorts of profanities my way. It was wonderful. He is quite good already, impressive even. Bless his heart.

Ms. Gracie, we don't have any children. Nor do we wish to have any. We have loads of nieces and nephews that we spoil rotten. We get send them back to our siblings with drum sets and candy bars. lol

You and Mr. Gracie are always welcome. I could use another green thumb in the house. Knowing our love for flora and fauna this place would look like a greenhouse and a farmhouse.

You and Mr. Gracie are always welcome. I could use another green thumb in the house. Knowing our love for flora and fauna this place would look like a greenhouse and a farmhouse.
Be careful what you say, Uncle MDK. You might be surprised to see us on your doorstep one day asking where to put our toothbrushes. :lol:

Be careful what you say, Uncle MDK. You might be surprised to see us on your doorstep one day asking where to put our toothbrushes. :lol:

I thought you knew mdk was all about this child transgender stuff? I admire your ability to befriend someone who holds extreme views pro child abuse while you yourself actively fight against it. That's very magnanimous of you.

I thought you knew mdk was all about this child transgender stuff? I admire your ability to befriend someone who holds extreme views pro child abuse while you yourself actively fight against it. That's very magnanimous of you.
Smh...I can't do it myself.

I admire your ability to lie about my positions, but the truth has never really mattered all that much to you anyway.

I admire your ability to lie about my positions, but the truth has never really mattered all that much to you anyway.
So for the record, you're AGAINST coercing children with enabling or hormones to want to under go "sex change"?

So for the record, you're AGAINST coercing children with enabling or hormones to want to under go "sex change"?

Yes, I think this something that they should be able to decide once they reach the age of majority. Perhaps instead of lying about my positions you could have just asked. I know that is expecting far too much from a delusional hack such as yourslef, but my faith in others can be a liability at times.

Yes, I think this something that they should be able to decide once they reach the age of majority. Perhaps instead of lying about my positions you could have just asked. I know that is expecting far too much from a delusional hack such as yourslef, but my faith in others can be a liability at times.

Well you do understand that artificial hormones are carcinogenic at any age, right? That produces ethical problems all the way through adulthood. And the end product is at best a mutilated halfling who can never be the opposite sex...

Well you do understand that artificial hormones are carcinogenic at any age, right? That produces ethical problems all the way through adulthood. And the end product is at best a mutilated halfling who can never be the opposite sex...

It is none of your business what they wish to do when they are adults. Get your own house in order before peeking in the windows of others.

If you put any faith in the morons who post here, who exactly is the moron?

Who cares? It's called freedom.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

If you put any faith in the morons who post here, who exactly is the moron?

I have faith in most people. That might be the naive altruist in me. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back