Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admire your ability to lie about my positions, but the truth has never really mattered all that much to you anyway.
So for the record, you're AGAINST coercing children with enabling or hormones to want to under go "sex change"?

Yes, I think this something that they should be able to decide once they reach the age of majority. Perhaps instead of lying about my positions you could have just asked. I know that is expecting far too much from a delusional hack such as yourslef, but my faith in others can be a liability at times.

If you put any faith in the morons who post here, who exactly is the moron?

I have faith in most people. That might be the naive altruist in me. lol

I have faith that most people are stupid assholes that the world would be better off without.

I'm RARELY disappointed.

I admire your ability to lie about my positions, but the truth has never really mattered all that much to you anyway.
So for the record, you're AGAINST coercing children with enabling or hormones to want to under go "sex change"?

Yes, I think this something that they should be able to decide once they reach the age of majority. Perhaps instead of lying about my positions you could have just asked. I know that is expecting far too much from a delusional hack such as yourslef, but my faith in others can be a liability at times.

I have faith that most people are stupid assholes that the world would be better off without.

I'm RARELY disappointed.

To be fair, I've crafted my real life to ensure as little interaction with stupid assholes as possible.

I'm RARELY disappointed.

To be fair, I've crafted my real life to ensure as little interaction with stupid assholes as possible.

And then you come here to "debate" with the worst of the worst LOL

I'm RARELY disappointed.

And then you come here to "debate" with the worst of the worst LOL

The stupid assholes here only reinforces my real life prohibition.

Well you do understand that artificial hormones are carcinogenic at any age, right? That produces ethical problems all the way through adulthood. And the end product is at best a mutilated halfling who can never be the opposite sex...

Who cares? It's called freedom.

Ah, the freedom to drug, poison and mutilate a child in one's projected twisted sex fantasy. Welcome to the 21st Century's LGBT gulag. I think some folks care. Dumont vs Lyon Dumont v Lyons 2017 : Will Fathers (or Mothers) Be Judicially-Legislated Into Irrelevance?

Well you do understand that artificial hormones are carcinogenic at any age, right? That produces ethical problems all the way through adulthood. And the end product is at best a mutilated halfling who can never be the opposite sex...

Who cares? It's called freedom.

Ah, the freedom to drug, poison and mutilate a child in one's projected twisted sex fantasy. Welcome to the 21st Century's LGBT gulag. I think some folks care. Dumont vs Lyon Dumont v Lyons 2017 : Will Fathers (or Mothers) Be Judicially-Legislated Into Irrelevance?

Laughing....Sil's resurrected a zombie thread!

IMG_2153.GIF

And Sil's authoritatiran streak runs pretty damn strong. As anyone who contradicts what she wants to believe must be brought under government control.

"Public Review" for the APA if they don't abide Sil's imagination. And a radical reimagining of defamation for the Press that opens them up to massive civil liability unless they abide Sil's imagination.

Laughing....nope.

Dude, you know those two lesbians are performing child abuse. It's sick and has to be stopped immediately. The fact that the LGBT community backs this child abuse does not bode well for Dumont v Lyon. If they adopt a boy, will they also project their all-female utopian ideals on the impressionable mind of formative-years impressionable mind? Pretty scary stuff.

Dude, you know those two lesbians are performing child abuse.

Says you. You've never met the anyone involved. Yet as you always do, you imagine you know better than parents, the law, the courts, everyone....

.....because you imagine you do. Your imagination isn't a rational standard. And its certainly not a legal one.

We're not taking this child loving parents because of your imagination. We're not enforcing your authoritarian agenda where anyone who disagrees with you must be brought under government control.

It's sick and has to be stopped immediately. The fact that the LGBT community backs this child abuse does not bode well for Dumont v Lyon. If they adopt a boy, will they also project their all-female utopian ideals on the impressionable mind of formative-years impressionable mind? Pretty scary stuff.

Says the gal that assured us that Obergefell was going to uphold same sex bans because of her bizarre revisionist reading of the Windsor ruling. Your record of accurately predicting the outcome of legal cases is one of perfect failure. And the reason is obvious;

You replace the law and the explicit findings of the Supreme Court with your imagination.

Dude, you know those two lesbians are performing child abuse. It's sick and has to be stopped immediately. The fact that the LGBT community backs this child abuse does not bode well for Dumont v Lyon. If they adopt a boy, will they also project their all-female utopian ideals on the impressionable mind of formative-years impressionable mind? Pretty scary stuff.
THIS: Parents arrested in ‘worst case of child abuse’ nurses say they’ve ever seen is child abuse....hetero couple in a red state.

Those heffers need to be lobotomized and the child needs a normal family.
That is considered a "normal family"

These are the consequences of "normalizing" perversion
This is sickening, to say the least...
I can't even fathom what this boy has endured

Yeah and he looks so happy too.... Doesn't the bulldyke/ newly legal substitute dad look so even tempered and tolerant too? Body language...

Last edited:

I would imagine he was taught that his rectum is the equivalent to a vagina.

I know, sick as it is.

Homos are very sick in the head. These lesbians are severely abusing the boy, and the homo community remains silent.

And Sil's authoritatiran streak runs pretty damn strong. As anyone who contradicts what she wants to believe must be brought under government control......"Public Review" for the APA if they don't abide Sil's imagination. And a radical reimagining of defamation for the Press that opens them up to massive civil liability unless they abide Sil's imagination.
Does the APA receive public grants or funding? Yes? Then the public can audit them.

And Sil's authoritatiran streak runs pretty damn strong. As anyone who contradicts what she wants to believe must be brought under government control......"Public Review" for the APA if they don't abide Sil's imagination. And a radical reimagining of defamation for the Press that opens them up to massive civil liability unless they abide Sil's imagination.
Does the APA receive public grants or funding? Yes? Then the public can audit them.

Wouldn't you want to figure that out before you start to punish them for not abiding your will?

And the ability to audit depends on the terms of the grant or funding. Remember, we're dealing with the real world and the actual laws. Not whatever nonsense you make up and insist is a 'requirement' because you imagined it.

Homos are very sick in the head. These lesbians are severely abusing the boy, and the homo community remains silent.
THAT^^ is the most poignant point of this entire thread.

How are they abusing the child?

Remember, Sil.....you don't actually know what the hell you're talking about. You've never met the child in question, the parents, the psychologists involved, no one.

You *imagine* that you're a source matter expert and know what's best based on your imagination. Why would I ignore the child's parents, their medical and mental health providers, and the child.....and instead believe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back