Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep- the contard point of view:

Beating a child is okay.

Treating a child for sexual confusion- child abuse.
spanking does not equal beating....so get informed

and chaning their sex, is never a good idea....so yeah you are a tard....a RETARD

And preventing puberty is not changing the sex of a child- so get informed.

Retard.

Hey dummy, read the article....WHY are they doing it?
LOLOLOL

You act as though you read the article but still posted idiocies like...
The kids are used by homosexuals to promote homosexuality.....which is why they want to cut an 11 year olds dick off after giving him tits

No I did, you said it wasn't about a sex change....read the first paragraph...you either cant read or lie.......either way I win!
Youā€™re lying again. I never said this wasnā€™t about a sex change. What I did say is that hormone blockers designed to prevent puberty do not change oneā€™s gender. Canā€™t you freaks get anything right?

Meanwhile, despite your claim to have read the article, it appears you have not. They never said they wanted to cut off an 11 year oldā€™s dick. Thereā€™s also no evidence this is being done to promote homosexuality. Many, if not most, of this cases are of kids of straight parents.

spanking does not equal beating....so get informed

and chaning their sex, is never a good idea....so yeah you are a tard....a RETARD

Retard.

LOLOLOL

The kids are used by homosexuals to promote homosexuality.....which is why they want to cut an 11 year olds dick off after giving him tits

No I did, you said it wasn't about a sex change....read the first paragraph...you either cant read or lie.......either way I win!
Youā€™re lying again. I never said this wasnā€™t about a sex change. What I did say is that hormone blockers designed to prevent puberty do not change oneā€™s gender. Canā€™t you freaks get anything right?

Meanwhile, despite your claim to have read the article, it appears you have not. They never said they wanted to cut off an 11 year oldā€™s dick. Thereā€™s also no evidence this is being done to promote homosexuality. Many, if not most, of this cases are of kids of straight parents.

no you did say that.....you have tried to avoid that......
hormone blockers are not needed unless you decide on that course....so the people saying this is sick, are correct......11 year olds shouldn't be involved in sex changes........

Here's the quote from the OP article/link/quote to lay the argument to rest in buckeye's favor:

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young....Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
buckeye45_73 lied by ascribing to me something I didnā€™t say. How does your post help?

Retard.

LOLOLOL

hormone blockers are not needed unless you decide on that course....so the people saying this is sick, are correct......11 year olds shouldn't be involved in sex changes........
Great, quote me saying this isnā€™t about a sex change...

LOLOLOL

so faun what are you saying...

is it ok for 11 year old to choose this path?
because the point of the op is that it is not..........

Hey dummy I did read the article- it says exactly what they are doing in the article- and exactly the procedure that they are using- and as I said- preventing puberty is not changing the sex of a child.

see you're dishonest......you're not saying WHY they are doing that.....which is?????

because no one does that just to do it.

No- I am not being dishonest like you.

It says exactly in the article why they are doing it.
His parents say the hormone treatment will give him time to figure out if he wants to fully transition to being female or go through puberty as a boy.

If he chooses to stop taking the drugs, he will undergo natural male puberty at a later stage and his future fertility would not be impacted.

Read more: The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ok, so do you know anyone that has done that for their kids?
Who would do that....unless they've made the decision........

Why are you asking me to speculate about other parents that I do not know?

I leave the uninformed speculation to idiots like you.

it's in the article.....you don't need to speculate....are you just stupid......
no one should change their sex, let alone an 11 year old.....

Noone, and I mean no one would do that if they haven't made the decision....you know it...and you're a dick......for trying to play stupid...
No 11 year old is changing their sex. And to clarify, by changing their sex, Iā€™m talking about a medical procedure to alter oneā€™s genitals to be those of the opposite gender.

LOLOLOL

Donā€™t fucking paraphrase and donā€™t ask me questions. You claimed repeatedly I have said this not about a sex change.

quote me saying that.

see you're dishonest......you're not saying WHY they are doing that.....which is?????

His parents say the hormone treatment will give him time to figure out if he wants to fully transition to being female or go through puberty as a boy.

If he chooses to stop taking the drugs, he will undergo natural male puberty at a later stage and his future fertility would not be impacted.

Read more: The California boy, 11, who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment | Daily Mail Online

it's in the article.....you don't need to speculate....are you just stupid......

Noone, and I mean no one would do that if they haven't made the decision....you know it...and you're a dick......for trying to play stupid...
No 11 year old is changing their sex. And to clarify, by changing their sex, Iā€™m talking about a medical procedure to alter oneā€™s genitals to be those of the opposite gender.

See that's the problem, you are on both sides of this......we need you on one.....
The original article says they are going through the process of that.......you can argue semantics all you want.....the point is they are changing the sex of the kid, first through drugs.....then eventually surgery...that was one of my first posts.......

Donā€™t fucking paraphrase and donā€™t ask me questions. You claimed repeatedly I have said this not about a sex change.

quote me saying that.

Dumbfuck, the whole point of this process is a sex change....you are tying to be cute.....we all see through your games......

See that's the problem, you are on both sides of this......we need you on one.....
The original article says they are going through the process of that.......you can argue semantics all you want.....the point is they are changing the sex of the kid, first through drugs.....then eventually surgery...that was one of my first posts.......
I am not on both sides, youā€™re just fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Oh, and I accept this as tacit admission on your part that you canā€™t actually quote me saying what you think I said.

Oh, and I accept this as tacit admission on your part that you canā€™t actually quote me saying what you think I said.

what is this line

you just posted this.......TODAY........

see the semantics.....yeah we all do......
are they doing a sex change or not? you wont answer the question.

quote me saying that.

Dumbfuck, the whole point of this process is a sex change....you are tying to be cute.....we all see through your games......
Not trying to be cute, just naturally am. ;)

I never said what you falsely attributed to me. I never said this situation wasnā€™t about a potential sex change.

Again... for the hard of learning...

What I said was that hormone inhibitors which prevent puberty do not change oneā€™s gender.

I am certainly not responsible because youā€™re a brain-dead lunatic who read me say that; but due to your own shortage of gray matter, translated that to think I was denying this article was about changing oneā€™s sex.

Here's the quote from the OP article/link/quote to lay the argument to rest in buckeye's favor:

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young....Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
Bingo....I mean can they not read, this is the kind of dishonesty they do....they argue process and not the actually issue.
Ms Moreno recalled the first step of Thomas' transition to becoming female by letting him pick his own clothes.

He favoured headbands to baseball hats and picked out bras and dresses to start wearing when given choice in clothing to wear. And the change in his personality, Ms Moreno says, was instant

Hey dummy I did read the article- it says exactly what they are doing in the article- and exactly the procedure that they are using- and as I said- preventing puberty is not changing the sex of a child.

no one should change their sex, let alone an 11 year old.......

What is in the article is in the article- you are an idiot asking me to speculate about what was not in the article.

As far as your opinion on sex change- well that is just your opinion.

No 11 year old is changing his/her gender.

Not one.

what is this line

We donā€™t know if theyā€™re doing a sex change.

That aside ... letā€™s say youā€™re an 11 year old boy and staving off puberty by taking hormone blockers ā€” does that change your sex?

How is this speculating:

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.

it's right there......can you read???

Except that is not a quote from the parents- that is what the author said.

Here is the quote from the parents:

By age 14 or 15 the device will need to be removed so that Tammy can go through puberty, Ms Moreno said.

Should their son decide to transition to an adult female, he can take female hormones as well, which would raise his voice, allow him to grow breasts and develop other feminine physical characteristics

LOLOLOL

It is okay for the parents, with the approval of their doctors- to work with their child on deciding the correct path.

You have decided that even though you don't know them- and are not a medical professional- you know better than the boy, his parents, and his doctors.

what is this line

That aside ... letā€™s say youā€™re an 11 year old boy and staving off puberty by taking hormone blockers ā€” does that change your sex?

OMG, the intent is to change the sex.......you know that, but play games...you're full of shit......they wouldn't take the drugs otherwise.

you cant win by being honest, so you try to beat around the bush.

It is okay for the parents, with the approval of their doctors- to work with their child on deciding the correct path.

You have decided that even though you don't know them- and are not a medical professional- you know better than the boy, his parents, and his doctors.

so if the parents were teaching them to be a white supremacist, you'd be ok with it....gotcha

or if a black family wanted their kid to be white, you'd be ok with that and the occurring treatments.

what is this line

OMG, the intent is to change the sex.......you know that, but play games...you're full of shit.....

The article quotes the parents specifically about what their intent is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back