Boy in critical condition after being shot in London....but...gun control...right?

Great thread. It is well known that England has far more fun violence than America. We have their strict gun laws to thank.

Why can't you guys ever explain how they confiscated guns and their gun crime rate stayed the same...........your whole point is wrong and simply stupid..........and last year gun crime in Britain went up 4%....they are now arming more police and sending armed patrols into high gun crime neighborhoods....where immigrant drug gangs are using guns more often.......

But...normal, law abiding Brits still can't have guns......

I haven't read this yet. But based on what I know of the issue, I will wager that the OP will not like it.

27 words: Understanding the Second Amendment - CNNPolitics.com

By the way....today's quota for 2A discussion has been met. Try again tomorrow ya one trick pony, ya.

Wow...lefties think the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to the People.......big surprise.......they also didn't think blacks should be able to vote...and created Poll Taxes and Literacy tests....

2aguy notes the crime rate is higher but the death rate by guns is much lower in the UK and the US.

What is the variable that 2aguy, from his own data, is missing?

What's London's murder rate again?

Whatever the criminals with guns decide they want it to be.....since they obviously have guns and are willing to shoot people when they want to.....

And what British gun control laws stopped these shootings?
They obviously all have guns? Nah because then the gun crime rate wouldn't be so much dramatically lower than it is here in the U.S. Unless they're really dumb and haven't realized that a gun is a criminal's best tool.
Dumb is believing your bullshit.

2aguy notes the crime rate is higher but the death rate by guns is much lower in the UK and the US.

What is the variable that 2aguy, from his own data, is missing?

Nothing......Britain confiscated guns in 1996.....and their gun crime rate stayed the same........

let me repeat that for someone as slow as you are....

They took all the guns away from normal, law abiding gun owners.......and the gun crime rate in Britain did not change...that means that taking guns away from people who did not use them to commit crimes......did not stop criminals from using guns to commit crimes.....so the actual gun crime rate did not change......

Please read that slowly.....you might understand what that actually means.....try really hard....

Forum List

Back