guess you ain't picking up what i am putting down.

pedophiles that diddle boys aren't necessarily gay.... sandusky was a married man who is a sick bastard who should fry. can't say whether the OHU wrestling coach was or wasn't ... but those that cover it up & look the other way -

are they 'gay adjacent'?

Just because someone is married doesn't mean they can't switch teams and become LGBTQ, you know.

As far as the Ohio State coach, he died many years ago and alleged was f'ing the wrestlers in the a in Columbus. The wrestlers at OSU were all grown men, and pretty tough too. I don't see why these men were prevented from fighting for their manhoods from this little doctor. Why didn't they just RKO the doctor or given him an AA if they didn't want to be sodomized?

never question the reasons victims of sexual abuse haven't come fwd - or didn't fight back if you luckily have never been in their shoes.

what about those that knew but took having 'glory days' over protecting them? are they gay adjacent or not?

How do you even know that the story at Ohio State is even true?

Like I said, there are a lot of questions, the accused is long deceased, and I'd like to know why these fellows didn't resist.

Rep. Jordan is only being attacked, because of his love for our President, not because of anything that may or may not have happened in Columbus.

sure - sure.

why are you automatically assuming ol' jimmy isn't guilty of a cover up? 'cause he is one of donny's lapdogs?
\

Why would you assume that even if Rep. Jordan knew that the doctor was a homo, that the sodomy wasn't consensual? These were tough wrestlers who were allegedly taking it in the caboose from the doc.

not one has said it was. do you usually think a female rape victim might have actually wanted it? what's wrong with you?

You’re in the dark Bobby boi. Sexual predators and sexual orientation are not the same thing, and if you didn’t live in a thought cocoon you would not be so fearful of gays or lesbians. Usually people like you are suppressing something....
Try again.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/51983497_Is_Pedophilia_a_Sexual_Orientation
If pedophilia is a sexual orientation, then it becomes a protected category of sexual orientation almost immediately.

So even if it was, which I disagree, it cannot be treated that way by society or we give legal cover to sexual predators.

We will just have to start shooting them again.

pedophilia is a crime because no consent can be given. your thesis is utterly ridiculous, not to mention insane.

Just because someone is married doesn't mean they can't switch teams and become LGBTQ, you know.

As far as the Ohio State coach, he died many years ago and alleged was f'ing the wrestlers in the a in Columbus. The wrestlers at OSU were all grown men, and pretty tough too. I don't see why these men were prevented from fighting for their manhoods from this little doctor. Why didn't they just RKO the doctor or given him an AA if they didn't want to be sodomized?

never question the reasons victims of sexual abuse haven't come fwd - or didn't fight back if you luckily have never been in their shoes.

what about those that knew but took having 'glory days' over protecting them? are they gay adjacent or not?

Like I said, there are a lot of questions, the accused is long deceased, and I'd like to know why these fellows didn't resist.

Rep. Jordan is only being attacked, because of his love for our President, not because of anything that may or may not have happened in Columbus.

sure - sure.

why are you automatically assuming ol' jimmy isn't guilty of a cover up? 'cause he is one of donny's lapdogs?
\

Why would you assume that even if Rep. Jordan knew that the doctor was a homo, that the sodomy wasn't consensual? These were tough wrestlers who were allegedly taking it in the caboose from the doc.

not one has said it was. do you usually think a female rape victim might have actually wanted it? what's wrong with you?

These victims were wrestlers. Tough guys, who were said to have been attacked by a little pervy doctor.

I don't see the comparison between them and women.

sure - sure.

\

These victims were wrestlers. Tough guys, who were said to have been attacked by a little pervy doctor.

I don't see the comparison between them and women.

a victim is a victim. i'll bet there are a hell of alot more out there, but because of people like *you* they stay quiet.

The left finally did it. The BSA was a target since they won the right to discriminate against homosexual scout leaders. The hypocrisy is stunning. On one hand the left accused the BSA of negligence when boy scouts were victims of sexual predators and on the other hand the left protected the predators.

Yupp!

Political Correctness claims another American Institution. :death:

This bankruptcy is because of lawsuits on things that happened 30 years ago
Has nothing to do with current practices

Boy scouts faces some 300 lawsuits from men who say they were sexually abused in the organization

if liberals were involved then they would have address the issue instead of

hey look over here

Still the scouts local chapters are still active it just the National organization of the BSA

I was a boy scout and spend time walking to campsites which was fun

but now I am thinking

I know someone had a van

Has nothing to do with it

Actually, it has everything to do with it. The libs pestered the Boy Scouts to bring in homosexuality and other liberal ideals with the promise that they would support the organization and bring in millions of new members and billions of dollars.

Once they did it,they left them high and dry.

Just like the Dixie Chicks, who they convinced to tell their conservative fans to listen to something else, because they would support and provide the DC's with a sophisticated, urban audience.

Horseshit. The abuse goes back decades. Some of the victims are in their sixties now. That shuts down your myopic theory.

Last edited:

Actually, it has everything to do with it. The libs pestered the Boy Scouts to bring in homosexuality and other liberal ideals with the promise that they would support the organization and bring in millions of new members and billions of dollars.

Just like the Dixie Chicks, who they convinced to tell their conservative fans to listen to something else, because they would support and provide the DC's with a sophisticated, urban audience.

Horseshit. The abuse goes back decades. Some of the victims are in their sixties now. That shuts down your myopic theory.

I disagree. First off, the Boy Scouts didn't wake up one day, and change their entire philosophy. The changes you saw in the last year or two, were not done randomly on a Thursday. It was decades on decades of bad people with bad ideology moving up the chain, until they were in the top tier of the organization, and destroying the fundamentals the built the boy scouts.

Equally, the membership in the scout declined as the moral foundations were slowly being destroyed from the inside out.

But instead of reforming the scouts to be what they once were, they chucked their founding principals, and became a disgusting left-wing trash organization.

And the results were predictable.

True, I don't think that all the lawsuits were directly the result the changes we've have seen recently.

But clearly the changes resulted in reduced membership to the scouts. And obviously reduced membership reduces revenue to pay for law suits, which results in bankruptcy.

At the very least, it is obvious their "all inclusive" stance hasn't increased membership.

Wow, you mean kids don’t want to waste time making fire with sticks? Hard to have seen that coming.

It has nothing to do with that, CC.

Kids just aren't as interested in Sodomy as the liberal establishment thought when they forced the Boy Scouts to accept alternate forms of sexuality.

Kids not being interested in sodomy is why the BSA is up to their merit badges in law suits

I disagree. First off, the Boy Scouts didn't wake up one day, and change their entire philosophy. The changes you saw in the last year or two, were not done randomly on a Thursday. It was decades on decades of bad people with bad ideology moving up the chain, until they were in the top tier of the organization, and destroying the fundamentals the built the boy scouts.

Equally, the membership in the scout declined as the moral foundations were slowly being destroyed from the inside out.

But instead of reforming the scouts to be what they once were, they chucked their founding principals, and became a disgusting left-wing trash organization.

And the results were predictable.

True, I don't think that all the lawsuits were directly the result the changes we've have seen recently.

But clearly the changes resulted in reduced membership to the scouts. And obviously reduced membership reduces revenue to pay for law suits, which results in bankruptcy.

At the very least, it is obvious their "all inclusive" stance hasn't increased membership.

What really killed the BSA IS LEADERS molesting Boy Scouts and scouting being dumb

Watching Fox News this evening, I heard some pretty outrageous accusations against the Boy Scouts of America, and some preposterous "projections" about the number of preee-verts and victims that will come to the surface when "everything comes out."

I am writing here to elicit some information from those who, like me, were Boy Scouts at the appropriate age. I was involved with only one Troop and it was affiliated with my Church. Virtually all of the organizers, managers, etc., were VOLUNTEERS and PARENTS. The couple who were not currently parents were parents of boys who had already gone through the program, but they were willing to stay on. This was valuable, since every parent goes through a learning curve and the experience helps with organizing all of the events that Scouting involves.

The only contact we had with paid BSA employees was at major camps and jamborees (whatever that is) and those contacts were minimal and impersonal. If there had been a "problem" with our Scout Troop, it would have been entirely local and in no way the fault of BSA.

It is noteworthy that if there had been any bad adults, the opportunities for abuse were constant and everywhere. We were frequently traveling and on overnight camping trips. OTOH, we all had knives.

How does my experience compare with others?

It would be a pity if BSA dies over this. It does a lot of good and benefits millions of kids.

I was in the BSA for a couple years as a kid. Had a lot of fun going camping and on field trips. I never saw or heard of any weirdo pervert stuff going on.

But when the BSA bowed to political correctness, lowered their standards, and started allowing homo kids and fudge packer Scout leaders to join the organization.

The once proud BSA was doomed to failure. ... :cool:

The number of accusations does seem high to me, but times have probably changed since I was in there back in the early 60's. Never heard of any of that gay stuff back then either.

The funny thing though, you hardly ever hear about this kinda stuff in the Girl Scouts. Probably because male homosexuals are more predatory than the female ones.

Last edited:
uh-huh.
Was homosexuality the cause of the sexual abuse crisis? Despite the fact that 81 percent of the victims of clergy abuse in the United States were males, the report states that homosexuality was not the cause of the sexual abuse crisis. The John Jay College researchers and other researchers of the subject have found no data to indicate that homosexual orientation is a cause or risk factor for abuse of children. Clergy who exhibited homosexual behavior were not significantly more likely to abuse minors than those who did not. Sexual identity is different, of course, from sexual behavior, and the study did not identify the sexual orientation of all the offenders. The report suggests that one reason the majority of victims were male may be that boys were more accessible to the predators than girls. The data show that the percentage of girls who were victims increased after girls were allowed to become altar servers.
What caused the crisis? Key findings of the John Jay College study on clergy sexual abuse

It's certainly not heterosexual men who are molesting little boys.

By definition, if a heterosexual man were interested in molesting children, he'd only be interested in molesting little girls.

6a00d8341c503453ef01901c34a04a970b.jpg

uh-huh.
Was homosexuality the cause of the sexual abuse crisis? Despite the fact that 81 percent of the victims of clergy abuse in the United States were males, the report states that homosexuality was not the cause of the sexual abuse crisis. The John Jay College researchers and other researchers of the subject have found no data to indicate that homosexual orientation is a cause or risk factor for abuse of children. Clergy who exhibited homosexual behavior were not significantly more likely to abuse minors than those who did not. Sexual identity is different, of course, from sexual behavior, and the study did not identify the sexual orientation of all the offenders. The report suggests that one reason the majority of victims were male may be that boys were more accessible to the predators than girls. The data show that the percentage of girls who were victims increased after girls were allowed to become altar servers.
What caused the crisis? Key findings of the John Jay College study on clergy sexual abuse

It's certainly not heterosexual men who are molesting little boys.

By definition, if a heterosexual man were interested in molesting children, he'd only be interested in molesting little girls.

right. & rape is all about 'sex' & nothing else.

Forum List

Back