1. My deepest sympathies to the Boy Scouts.

2. I hope that the organization can continue to exist.

a. I hear that it is now accepting girls. Bad idea, I feel.

3. We should concentrate on the positive aspects of the Boy Scouts.

The Boy Scout organization decided to commit suicide by giving into Liberal politically correctness.

Our church sponsored a Boy Scout troops for 40 years. My son earned his Eagle in that troop. I worked as an Assistance Scout Leader for ten years.

Our Lutheran church dropped the sponsorship when the national organization decided to accept homosexuality. Many other support organization did the same. The big whammy was when the LDS decided to drop the program.

Screwed by Liberalism. Liberalism is always destructive.

Has nothing to do with it

Actually, it has everything to do with it. The libs pestered the Boy Scouts to bring in homosexuality and other liberal ideals with the promise that they would support the organization and bring in millions of new members and billions of dollars.

Once they did it,they left them high and dry.

Just like the Dixie Chicks, who they convinced to tell their conservative fans to listen to something else, because they would support and provide the DC's with a sophisticated, urban audience.

So conservatives will support an organization that is responsible for hundreds or thousands of cases of childhood sexual abuse but won’t support an organization that accepts homosexuality?

Priorities I guess.

It is the homosexuality that caused the lawsuits you dope.

This has been going on for decades. White married males molesting little boys. Just like with the Catholic Church they attempted to cover it up.

It's not so easy to do that any longer.

You gotta question the motivation of grown men who willingly look to spend their time with boys and young men who are not their own.

Actually, it has everything to do with it. The libs pestered the Boy Scouts to bring in homosexuality and other liberal ideals with the promise that they would support the organization and bring in millions of new members and billions of dollars.

Just like the Dixie Chicks, who they convinced to tell their conservative fans to listen to something else, because they would support and provide the DC's with a sophisticated, urban audience.

So conservatives will support an organization that is responsible for hundreds or thousands of cases of childhood sexual abuse but won’t support an organization that accepts homosexuality?

Priorities I guess.

So leftists create destruction and havoc and then leave others to clean up the mess. Priorities, I guess.

Priorities I guess.

Maybe you are a few years behind the curve, colfax. But the BSA turned against Normalcy several years ago
Yeah. And you’re more critical of including gay me in their organization than you are of being responsible for sexual abuse.

didn’t you notice that?

Tell me about your "outrage" regarding sexual abuse when you stop ignoring the far, FAR more rampant child molestation rates in public schools, Chuckles.

Gays ruin everything.....maybe its time we outlaw homos...

If Trump was truly a man of God, he would campaign on this in 2020 instead of letting insecure conservative incels hint around about it on messageboards and stuff....

Priorities I guess.

Maybe you are a few years behind the curve, colfax. But the BSA turned against Normalcy several years ago
Yeah. And you’re more critical of including gay me in their organization than you are of being responsible for sexual abuse.

didn’t you notice that?

Tell me about your "outrage" regarding sexual abuse when you stop ignoring the far, FAR more rampant child molestation rates in public schools, Chuckles.
I'm ignoring rampant child molestation in public schools?

Maybe you have me confused with Jim Jordan.

Just a couple of years after abandoning their mandate for Moral Straightness and capitulating to the libs.

I saw this one coming but I'm surprised to see how quickly it came down.

Boy Scouts Of America Files For Bankruptcy

Go Woke, Go Broke.

The Boy Scouts forgot that Moral Straightness was what made them in the first place,and will never go out of style. Abandoning the base- almost always a terrible idea. Back in the 1990's, the Supreme Court honored the right of the BSA to remain Normative in a huge case. The Homo Community established a rival scouting organization which received almost no traction. Why the BSA decide to pander to she-males and the light-in-the-loafers crowd was mystifying
You supported the BSA banning atheists from joining?

Agree. It was destroyed by homosexuals who gravitate toward these things

uh-huh - you mean like wrestling? or football?

Actually, there has never been a homosexual football player in the NFL. The one young homo, Mr. Sam I think his name was, washed out really quick without playing a single regular season game.

Wrestling has always allowed astounding gay wrestlers like Adorable Adrian Adonis and Goldust to compete, but they've never mandated it, and those "guys" were really not appreciated by normative fans.

guess you ain't picking up what i am putting down.

pedophiles that diddle boys aren't necessarily gay.... sandusky was a married man who is a sick bastard who should fry. can't say whether the OHU wrestling coach was or wasn't ... but those that cover it up & look the other way -

are they 'gay adjacent'?

Just because someone is married doesn't mean they can't switch teams and become LGBTQ, you know.

As far as the Ohio State coach, he died many years ago and alleged was f'ing the wrestlers in the a in Columbus. The wrestlers at OSU were all grown men, and pretty tough too. I don't see why these men were prevented from fighting for their manhoods from this little doctor. Why didn't they just RKO the doctor or given him an AA if they didn't want to be sodomized?
Look at you...excusing that OSU molester......blaming the victims.

Agree. It was destroyed by homosexuals who gravitate toward these things

Actually, there has never been a homosexual football player in the NFL. The one young homo, Mr. Sam I think his name was, washed out really quick without playing a single regular season game.

Wrestling has always allowed astounding gay wrestlers like Adorable Adrian Adonis and Goldust to compete, but they've never mandated it, and those "guys" were really not appreciated by normative fans.

pedophiles that diddle boys aren't necessarily gay.... sandusky was a married man who is a sick bastard who should fry. can't say whether the OHU wrestling coach was or wasn't ... but those that cover it up & look the other way -

are they 'gay adjacent'?

Just because someone is married doesn't mean they can't switch teams and become LGBTQ, you know.

As far as the Ohio State coach, he died many years ago and alleged was f'ing the wrestlers in the a in Columbus. The wrestlers at OSU were all grown men, and pretty tough too. I don't see why these men were prevented from fighting for their manhoods from this little doctor. Why didn't they just RKO the doctor or given him an AA if they didn't want to be sodomized?

These are full grown men, Division 1 athletes. Expecting them to defend their own Manhoods from a pervy little doctor isn't too much to ask. It isn't like Sandusky who molested minor children

Just a couple of years after abandoning their mandate for Moral Straightness and capitulating to the libs.

Has nothing to do with it.

It has to do with decades of men abusing children.
More than decades......and those who molest children hide behind marriages, behind becoming "pillars of the community". The GOP even made one Speaker of the House a few decades back.

Priorities I guess.

didn’t you notice that?

It always amuses me when leftists act shocked to learn that their own words actually reveal something about them.

But by all means, if you have an equal number of posts hidden somewhere which excoriate the public school system for aiding, abetting, and covering up for pedophiles to match those taking swipes at the Catholic Church and the Boy Scouts, point them out.

But until then, spare me your "outrage" at being recognized for what your words reveal about you.

are they 'gay adjacent'?

These are full grown men, Division 1 athletes. Expecting them to defend their own Manhoods from a pervy little doctor isn't too much to ask. It isn't like Sandusky who molested minor children
You continue to excuse the molester and blame the victims. Molesters thrive because of excusers like you.

Priorities I guess.

didn’t you notice that?

It always amuses me when leftists act shocked to learn that their own words actually reveal something about them.

But by all means, if you have an equal number of posts hidden somewhere which excoriate the public school system for aiding, abetting, and covering up for pedophiles to match those taking swipes at the Catholic Church and the Boy Scouts, point them out.

But until then, spare me your "outrage" at being recognized for what your words reveal about you.

What outrage are you talking about?

I was just demonstrating the crass hypocrisy of the postings here. The Boy Scouts are going bankrupt because they were responsible for sexual abuse, however the conservative posters here are being more critical of the Boy Scouts for their policy on gay rights.

I was just demonstrating the crass hypocrisy of the postings here. The Boy Scouts are going bankrupt because they were responsible for sexual abuse, however the conservative posters here are being more critical of the Boy Scouts for their policy on gay rights.

The outrage against sexual perversion which led to sexual abuse.

gay-scouts_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Go Woke, Go Broke.

The Boy Scouts forgot that Moral Straightness was what made them in the first place,and will never go out of style. Abandoning the base- almost always a terrible idea. Back in the 1990's, the Supreme Court honored the right of the BSA to remain Normative in a huge case. The Homo Community established a rival scouting organization which received almost no traction. Why the BSA decide to pander to she-males and the light-in-the-loafers crowd was mystifying
You supported the BSA banning atheists from joining?

I would...it is a private organization. If they don't want atheists, they shouldn't have atheists.

didn’t you notice that?

So the pedophiles who created the problem were homosexual pedophiles.......so to combat that they made it possible for homosexuals to be the leaders ........? And that isn't part of the problem how?

didn’t you notice that?

So the pedophiles who created the problem were homosexual pedophiles.......so to combat that they made it possible for homosexuals to be the leaders ........? And that isn't part of the problem how?

Maybe I'm crazy, but I just don't think its healthy for young boys to go out into the wood with a flaming homosexual adult leading them.

Forum List

Back