Gays ruin everything.....maybe its time we outlaw homos...

If Trump was truly a man of God, he would campaign on this in 2020 instead of letting insecure conservative incels hint around about it on messageboards and stuff....
you got the Saul Alinsky rhetoric down good.

Gays ruin everything.....maybe its time we outlaw homos...

If Trump was truly a man of God, he would campaign on this in 2020 instead of letting insecure conservative incels hint around about it on messageboards and stuff....
you got the Saul Alinsky rhetoric down good.
So you are not principled enough to run on the bullshit you believe??

Got it....

Boy scouts faces some 300 lawsuits from men who say they were sexually abused in the organization

if liberals were involved then they would have address the issue instead of

hey look over here

Still the scouts local chapters are still active it just the National organization of the BSA

I was a boy scout and spend time walking to campsites which was fun

but now I am thinking

I know someone had a van
Have to see the impact on local councils. That, and locally chartered troops is where scouting is operated.

Has nothing to do with it

Actually, it has everything to do with it. The libs pestered the Boy Scouts to bring in homosexuality and other liberal ideals with the promise that they would support the organization and bring in millions of new members and billions of dollars.

Once they did it,they left them high and dry.

Just like the Dixie Chicks, who they convinced to tell their conservative fans to listen to something else, because they would support and provide the DC's with a sophisticated, urban audience.

Horseshit. The abuse goes back decades. Some of the victims are in their sixties now. That shuts down your myopic theory.

I disagree. First off, the Boy Scouts didn't wake up one day, and change their entire philosophy. The changes you saw in the last year or two, were not done randomly on a Thursday. It was decades on decades of bad people with bad ideology moving up the chain, until they were in the top tier of the organization, and destroying the fundamentals the built the boy scouts.

Equally, the membership in the scout declined as the moral foundations were slowly being destroyed from the inside out.

But instead of reforming the scouts to be what they once were, they chucked their founding principals, and became a disgusting left-wing trash organization.

And the results were predictable.

True, I don't think that all the lawsuits were directly the result the changes we've have seen recently.

But clearly the changes resulted in reduced membership to the scouts. And obviously reduced membership reduces revenue to pay for law suits, which results in bankruptcy.

At the very least, it is obvious their "all inclusive" stance hasn't increased membership.

What really killed the BSA IS LEADERS molesting Boy Scouts and scouting being dumb
Most happened 30 years ago before strict rules were implemented on adult contact with children. Today, adults rarely get one on one access with a scout

Actually, it has everything to do with it. The libs pestered the Boy Scouts to bring in homosexuality and other liberal ideals with the promise that they would support the organization and bring in millions of new members and billions of dollars.

Just like the Dixie Chicks, who they convinced to tell their conservative fans to listen to something else, because they would support and provide the DC's with a sophisticated, urban audience.

Horseshit. The abuse goes back decades. Some of the victims are in their sixties now. That shuts down your myopic theory.

I disagree. First off, the Boy Scouts didn't wake up one day, and change their entire philosophy. The changes you saw in the last year or two, were not done randomly on a Thursday. It was decades on decades of bad people with bad ideology moving up the chain, until they were in the top tier of the organization, and destroying the fundamentals the built the boy scouts.

Equally, the membership in the scout declined as the moral foundations were slowly being destroyed from the inside out.

But instead of reforming the scouts to be what they once were, they chucked their founding principals, and became a disgusting left-wing trash organization.

And the results were predictable.

True, I don't think that all the lawsuits were directly the result the changes we've have seen recently.

But clearly the changes resulted in reduced membership to the scouts. And obviously reduced membership reduces revenue to pay for law suits, which results in bankruptcy.

At the very least, it is obvious their "all inclusive" stance hasn't increased membership.

What really killed the BSA IS LEADERS molesting Boy Scouts and scouting being dumb

What's so "dumb" about camping and learning to survive off the land? Millions of Americans in our major cities are living in tents, crapping outside, and roughing it nowadays. They are having a better time of it if they spent time in the BSA as a kid.

So conservatives will support an organization that is responsible for hundreds or thousands of cases of childhood sexual abuse but won’t support an organization that accepts homosexuality?

Priorities I guess.

Republicans, not conservatives. As a conservative I support the BSA being open to all sexual orientations, but closed to sexual predators.

there are very few real conservatives in the (R) 'GOP' left.

Few real liberals in the DNC left. The party is now filled with regressives.

So conservatives will support an organization that is responsible for hundreds or thousands of cases of childhood sexual abuse but won’t support an organization that accepts homosexuality?

Priorities I guess.

Republicans, not conservatives. As a conservative I support the BSA being open to all sexual orientations, but closed to sexual predators.

that triggered you?

lol....whatta snowflake.

I am sure that those parents did not talk to their children.

We always asked our children how was their day in a very friendly and loving manner.
They knew how much we loved them.

These perverts are very good at sizing up and handling their prey

Priorities I guess.

that triggered you?

lol....whatta snowflake.

I was triggered? You have quite the imagination cupcake. I made a comment about your comment and you think that is triggered? I don't take you or this board serious. You are here only for my entertainment.

When BSA was forced to allow gay troop leaders this was inevitable.....we warned you....you don't mix gay men with boys in the woods in a pup tent....

When BSA was forced to allow gay troop leaders this was inevitable.....we warned you....you don't mix gay men with boys in the woods in a pup tent....
This simply not true.
Which part?....BSA was sued into allowing grown gay men to be troop leaders....a fact....and now we are hearing from abused young men....2+2=4....

This simply not true.
Which part?....BSA was sued into allowing grown gay men to be troop leaders....a fact....and now we are hearing from abused young men....2+2=4....
Liberals destroyed the Boy Scouts
Uncaring parents did.

This simply not true.

They destroy everything they touch...

This simply not true.
Uncaring parents did.
In some cases perhaps

but exactly how you mean is unclear

ultimately it was the decision of the Boy Scouts to admit homosexuals that led to its downfall

This simply not true.
Uncaring parents did.
So you are blaming parents for the abuse of their children by estranged adults?...that is not going to fly....

Forum List

Back