Boy Scouts win right to remain in building they built

The original question was "Why would a homosexual want to be a scout?"

"To enjoy the same activities as his peers" was the answer.

I believe I have shown that they are, in fact, peers, and the answer Ravi gave was an accurate one.

and my answer is that children are neither homosexual or heterosexual. a Kid doesn't know.

You mention when they get older. Rarely , if ever, does someone join when they are older, they normally begin in kindergarten and continue up through high school, or leave at some point for whatever reason. NO kid that has been raised with the values that the BSA teach is going to turn into a flaming gay at age 15 that can't keep his mouth shut about his gayness but wants to stay in the BSA. It just isn't going to happen. So that argument is MOOT.

Now a child that can keep his yapper shut about being gay is welcome to stay in the BSA.

So I guess my question SHOULD have been "Why would anyone want to be openly gay in the BSA when they KNOW that the BSA don't want them?"

When did we drop the bar in this nation to mean that if you don't like the way a private organization operates you have the "right" to sue to get them to change?

Jews, Hindus, and Muslims ALL share the Christian value that homosexuality is wrong, so in that societal group, they fit in.

Liberal Jewish sects are allowing for the ordination of homosexual rabbi's. Lutherans allow homosexuals into their church, they just debate on whether they should be allowed to be ordained.

So once again, being a homosexuality does not exclude a young man from being a peer with other heterosexual scouts.

Radioasswipe made a post I have to give a thanks on. What the fuck next?

Pay attention more often and you'll see that I always make sense.

It completely depends on the peer group you are using, that is what I'm saying. As a peer group of kids? Of course, as a peer group of students? yes, as a peer group of sexuality? Obviously not. And plus like I said anyway , I don't even believe kids are gay or straight at 8, 9,10 , 11 years old, I believe they mimic whatever they are told in any area.

Circling back around to what started this discussion, a young man wants to be with and enjoy the same activities as his peers. Be he homosexual or not. Parse it any way you want, but scouts are his societal peers.

And I'm thinking more along the lines of 15 or 16. After they have been in scouts for a while and have begun to examine their sexuality.

Plus, 8 and 9 year olds are cub scouts, not boy scouts. Some 10 year olds as well.

Cub Scouts ARE boy scouts as are Eagle Scouts, which is what you become if you stay in trough high school

And again I say no kid is being kicked out unless they are talking about being gay. There is no questioning, there is no form to fill out, there is no secret Boy Scout police wandering around.

In actuality, if a boy is following the BSA's teachings, they are ASEXUAL as in abstaining from any sex. So if they are out there having gay sex they are breaking the rules of the Scouts anyway.

This is about ADULTS though. Adults who want to teach Boy Scouts that being gay is normal. THE BSA absolutely have a right to say no you aren't teaching our members that, especially when virtually the entire membership agrees with them.

I know a couple gay men. and honestly I knew them for years before I realized t hey were gay. Why because they were respectful about it and kept it private. These folks pushing this are not respectful about anything, and frankly I'm laughing my ass off that they lost. Just the same as I hope the first time some flaming fag opens his yapper in the Marines that someone kicks his ass good.

Show some fucking respect for the wishes and beliefs of other people in the world.

I said it earlier and I'll reiterate, I would have NO problem with a gay boy scouts of America. It would sicken me but I would respect their rights, and I certainly wouldn't try to join to try to change their belief season.

Nope, fuck these queers who want nothing more than to destroy a Christian organization. And yes, that's exactly what they are attempting to do.

Hey Dumbass. Asexual means having no orientation at all. A sexual orientation does not mean sexual activity. A heterosexual can live and die a virgin......that doesn't mean the person wasn't homosexual.

The problem is you homophobes are largely Haggard Starter Kits and since all you think about is sucking cock you assume everyone else does too.

The original question was "Why would a homosexual want to be a scout?"

"To enjoy the same activities as his peers" was the answer.

I believe I have shown that they are, in fact, peers, and the answer Ravi gave was an accurate one.

and my answer is that children are neither homosexual or heterosexual. a Kid doesn't know.

You mention when they get older. Rarely , if ever, does someone join when they are older, they normally begin in kindergarten and continue up through high school, or leave at some point for whatever reason.

I was referencing a young man who was already a scout.

Well , in that case the young man would realize that the Scouts is not the appropriate place to mention homosexuality at all. There ARE some respectful homosexuals out there. Not all of them are angry flamers like Curve who have to proclaim "Im here and I'm queer get used to it" in order to feel better about themselves.

If the Scouts don't know , they certainly aren't going to kick the kid out.

It completely depends on the peer group you are using, that is what I'm saying. As a peer group of kids? Of course, as a peer group of students? yes, as a peer group of sexuality? Obviously not. And plus like I said anyway , I don't even believe kids are gay or straight at 8, 9,10 , 11 years old, I believe they mimic whatever they are told in any area.

Circling back around to what started this discussion, a young man wants to be with and enjoy the same activities as his peers. Be he homosexual or not. Parse it any way you want, but scouts are his societal peers.

And I'm thinking more along the lines of 15 or 16. After they have been in scouts for a while and have begun to examine their sexuality.

Plus, 8 and 9 year olds are cub scouts, not boy scouts. Some 10 year olds as well.

Cub Scouts ARE boy scouts as are Eagle Scouts, which is what you become if you stay in trough high school

And again I say no kid is being kicked out unless they are talking about being gay. There is no questioning, there is no form to fill out, there is no secret Boy Scout police wandering around.

In actuality, if a boy is following the BSA's teachings, they are ASEXUAL as in abstaining from any sex. So if they are out there having gay sex they are breaking the rules of the Scouts anyway.

This is about ADULTS though. Adults who want to teach Boy Scouts that being gay is normal. THE BSA absolutely have a right to say no you aren't teaching our members that, especially when virtually the entire membership agrees with them.

I know a couple gay men. and honestly I knew them for years before I realized t hey were gay. Why because they were respectful about it and kept it private. These folks pushing this are not respectful about anything, and frankly I'm laughing my ass off that they lost. Just the same as I hope the first time some flaming fag opens his yapper in the Marines that someone kicks his ass good.

Show some fucking respect for the wishes and beliefs of other people in the world.

I said it earlier and I'll reiterate, I would have NO problem with a gay boy scouts of America. It would sicken me but I would respect their rights, and I certainly wouldn't try to join to try to change their belief season.

Nope, fuck these queers who want nothing more than to destroy a Christian organization. And yes, that's exactly what they are attempting to do.

You mention when they get older. Rarely , if ever, does someone join when they are older, they normally begin in kindergarten and continue up through high school, or leave at some point for whatever reason. NO kid that has been raised with the values that the BSA teach is going to turn into a flaming gay at age 15 that can't keep his mouth shut about his gayness but wants to stay in the BSA. It just isn't going to happen. So that argument is MOOT.

Now a child that can keep his yapper shut about being gay is welcome to stay in the BSA.

So I guess my question SHOULD have been "Why would anyone want to be openly gay in the BSA when they KNOW that the BSA don't want them?"

When did we drop the bar in this nation to mean that if you don't like the way a private organization operates you have the "right" to sue to get them to change?

Oh, this post is much to precious to leave alone.

Best to check your spelling and grammar when calling someone and idiot.

Again stupid, being sexually active, be it gay or straight, is against the moral code of the BSA, so your "good leader" was not, IF he was really gay.

What part of they have an agreement with the city do YOU not understand, you want to invalidate that agreement based on their policy or have them change their policy, that means you want to change them.
Why is that so fucking hard for you homophobic jackass cocksucking bitches to understand?

Oh, the irony of being called a cock sucker by a fucking faggot.

For real, you need to check around and see if there is a literacy council in your area. Probably anger management as well. Is being queer why you are so poorly adjusted?

I'm a hetero but since I'm not homophobic your attempt to insult me is worthless......just like you Haggard Jr.

Learn something:

Gay Eagle Scout To Testify In Philly Trial

Hey Dumbass. Asexual means having no orientation at all. A sexual orientation does not mean sexual activity. A heterosexual can live and die a virgin......that doesn't mean the person wasn't homosexual.

The problem is you homophobes are largely Haggard Starter Kits and since all you think about is sucking cock you assume everyone else does too.

What am I the International Red Cross for Dummies? Ok, let me help you out agian.

First let me say, I trademark International Red Cross for Dummies.

Okay, now on to the definition of asexual

a·sex·u·al
   /eɪˈsɛkʃuəl/ Show Spelled[ey-sek-shoo-uhl] Show IPA
–adjective
Biology .
a.
having no sex or sexual organs.
b.
independent of sexual processes, esp. not involving the union of male and female germ cells.
free from or unaffected by sexuality: an asexual friendship.

Let's see, clearly I am not under the impression that children don't have sex organs, so I must have been using definition number 2.

You mention when they get older. Rarely , if ever, does someone join when they are older, they normally begin in kindergarten and continue up through high school, or leave at some point for whatever reason.

Well , in that case the young man would realize that the Scouts is not the appropriate place to mention homosexuality at all. There ARE some respectful homosexuals out there. Not all of them are angry flamers like Curve who have to proclaim "Im here and I'm queer get used to it" in order to feel better about themselves.

Is this your new tactic? You constantly get bitch slapped so your response is to lie about others' orientations and what they've said in order to score points? Lol........go back to your "CV" bullshit you fucking whining bitch.

This is true.

And agreeing on this, we can agree that if you want to stay in the Scouts, its probably best not to go around talking about violating ANY of their policies. Which brings us back to the thief analogy. Are they required to accept thieves , when their values clearly say "we don't support thieves" and further would a person who is a thief really want to join such an organization?

This is true.

And agreeing on this, we can agree that if you want to stay in the Scouts, its probably best not to go around talking about violating ANY of their policies. Which brings us back to the thief analogy. Are they required to accept thieves , when their values clearly say "we don't support thieves" and further would a person who is a thief really want to join such an organization?

Poor analogy.

A thief is a criminal. A homosexual is not.

Is this your new tactic? You constantly get bitch slapped so your response is to lie about others' orientations and what they've said in order to score points? Lol........go back to your "CV" bullshit you fucking whining bitch.

A) You haven't bitch slapped me once, not in this thread, not in any thread, nor will you ever

B) Who's orientation did I lie about?

C) Where did I lie about something someone said?

D) W Ho's the one doing the whining in this thread? Clearly that is you.

This is true.

Poor analogy.

No, we're not concerned with what is legal here, we're only concerned with what is against Scout policy. I mean thievery being illegal certainly wouldn't prevent the Scouts from accepting thieves as members if they wished, correct?

You might have a point if the BSA excluded Jews, Hindus and Muslims.

They don't....so you don't.

Jews, Hindus, and Muslims ALL share the Christian value that homosexuality is wrong, so in that societal group, they fit in.
:lol: What an asshole you are.

:lol: I missed this one, Ravi calling me an asshhole for pointing out convictions of religions.

That's rich.

Hey Ravi, you thought of a reason why Jindal is the only one of the four Governors you condemn for not activating all approved NG troops yet?

What am I the International Red Cross for Dummies? Ok, let me help you out agian.

a·sex·u·al
–adjective
Biology .
a.
b.
independent of sexual processes, esp. not involving the union of male and female germ cells.

Let's see, clearly I am not under the impression that children don't have sex organs, so I must have been using definition number 2.

You are just too fucking dumb. What do you think:

"independent of sexual processes"

Means you fucking whiner? What's one of the things that normally occurs during puberty? (You should know this one as you've been looking forward to it for a while)

So by your logic any kid who goes through the natural processes of puberty is violating the Oath of the BSA.

Holy fuck. If I were in the BSA I'd pay dumb fucks like you good money to never ever ever ever......ever try to defend the BSA.

a·sex·u·al
–adjective
Biology .
a.
b.

You are just too fucking dumb. What do you think:

"independent of sexual processes"

Means you fucking whiner? What's one of the things that normally occurs during puberty? (You should know this one as you've been looking forward to it for a while)

So by your logic any kid who goes through the natural processes of puberty is violating the Oath of the BSA.

Holy fuck. If I were in the BSA I'd pay dumb fucks like you good money to never ever ever ever......ever try to defend the BSA.

puberty = cub scouts?

dumb shit, we were talking about kids who were entering the boy scouts, which is actually the cub scouts at a young age, when that comment was made, then ATL mentioned that he was actually talking about older kids.

Last edited:

Poor analogy.

No, we're not concerned with what is legal here, we're only concerned with what is against Scout policy. I mean thievery being illegal certainly wouldn't prevent the Scouts from accepting thieves as members if they wished, correct?

You aren't concerned with what is legal nor what peoples' positions actually are. You're just a fucking shitbag poser.

:lol: What an asshole you are.

:lol: I missed this one, Ravi calling me an asshhole for pointing out convictions of religions.

That's rich.

Hey Ravi, you thought of a reason why Jindal is the only one of the four Governors you condemn for not activating all approved NG troops yet?
Yep. You missed it, your bad.

Poor analogy.

Still a poor analogy. A thief is thrown in jail, no matter whether they are a scout or not.

A homosexual is not.

The two are in no manner equal, thats where the analogy fails.

Poor analogy.

Poor analogy.

Still a poor analogy. A thief is thrown in jail, no matter whether they are a scout or not.

A homosexual is not.

There was a time when gays were criminalized like thieves so maybe CocHog is looking at an older calendar?

Poor analogy.

A homosexual is not.

Alright then. Let's change the analogy to someone who's been caught cheating on his school work. That can certainly get you kicked out of the Scouts. Should the Scouts be forced to allow cheaters to join?

Or here let me dump the Scouts altoghetr and jump to a different group. My son is in Karate. He's been in for several years now, t here is a policy if you start a fight, mostly this pertains to at school of course since the Sensei is also a teacher, you will be kicked out of the group. Is that fair? Just b/c you break the rules they have a right to boot you? WHat???

A homosexual is not.

Alright then. Let's change the analogy to someone who's been caught cheating on his school work. That can certainly get you kicked out of the Scouts. Should the Scouts be forced to allow cheaters to join?

Or here let me dump the Scouts altoghetr and jump to a different group. My son is in Karate. He's been in for several years now, t here is a policy if you start a fight, mostly this pertains to at school of course since the Sensei is also a teacher, you will be kicked out of the group. Is that fair? Just b/c you break the rules they have a right to boot you? WHat???

You're mistaking me for someone who thinks that the scouts should be forced to allow people to join against the scouts' wishes.

Forum List

Back