Boy vs girl in school fight

My grandma always said that any female that takes on a male like a male would deserves everything they get.

How diverse it is to see white scumbags occasionally chimping out, instead of black ones all the time.

Party over Country is your wish.
I just want acceptance and unity.
I have NO party.

Regardless of the fact that you're probably a felon and can't vote, you and the Democrats are cut from the same cloth.

:laughing0301:

You mean beat males like perfectly fit and toned, professional women beat men in sports?

Uhhh....I'm not convinced "Jessica" is an actual biological female. That member is someone who just changed his name recently.

Uhhh....I'm not convinced "Jessica" is an actual biological female. That member is someone who just changed his name recently.
Irrelevant .. actual females are demonstrating they are unable to compete against males in athletics. They consistently get their asses kicked as they are marginalized and lose out on opportunity (e.g. scholarships, sponsorships, careers, etc.).

Irrelevant .. actual females are demonstrating they are unable to compete against males in athletics. They consistently get their asses kicked as they are marginalized and lose out on opportunity (e.g. scholarships, sponsorships, careers, etc.).

Of course.

the fact that you're probably a felon and can't
c'mon dude.
I'm 100% a American as you Claim to be.
It's sad that you project otherwise.

I've made it clear that I'm 100% a Public School Teacher.
You?

c'mon dude.
I'm 100% a American as you Claim to be.
It's sad that you project otherwise.

I've made it clear that I'm 100% a Public School Teacher.
You?
Interesting ... As a public school teacher, what grade and what's your perspective on "indoctrination," "grooming," "inappropriate library books," etc? Curious

Interesting ... As a public school teacher, what grade and what's your perspective on "indoctrination," "grooming," "inappropriate library books," etc? Curious
I started in 1990.
grooming has NEVER been an issue.
indoctrination has NEVER been an issue

Why do you believe I'm part of your belief?

I'm not dude.

Forum List

Back