Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap2::clap2:
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am happy she's out of Oxfam, they were about to fire her.

tmclippie.png

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

Phoneall , keep your hate and lies, I want none of it, and all that hate only hurts you.

BDS is an expression of God's LOVE.
Here's a little example of God's love:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Scarlett Johansson is ending her relationship with a humanitarian group after being criticized over her support for an Israeli company that operates in the West Bank.

A statement released by Johansson's spokesman Wednesday said the 29-year-old actress has "a fundamental difference of opinion" with Oxfam International because the humanitarian group opposes all trade from Israeli settlements, saying they are illegal and deny Palestinian rights.

"Scarlett Johansson has respectfully decided to end her ambassador role with Oxfam after eight years," the statement said. "She and Oxfam have a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement. She is very proud of her accomplishments and fundraising efforts during her tenure with Oxfam."

Johansson stepping down as Oxfam ambassador

Good for her, in the UK Oxfam is known for its radical left wing views and its activists that think nothing of breaking the law.

Why do people not understand the workers are mostly arabs, and making decent money.
SodaStream is helping the economy.

That is beside the point the plant is in the west bank and considered to be Israeli owned and controlled. They are not concerned with the pay and working conditions of the arab muslims, all they care about is dehumanising Jews so they can start another holocaust.

Phoneall , keep your hate and lies, I want none of it, and all that hate only hurts you.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Scarlett Johansson is ending her relationship with a humanitarian group after being criticized over her support for an Israeli company that operates in the West Bank.

A statement released by Johansson's spokesman Wednesday said the 29-year-old actress has "a fundamental difference of opinion" with Oxfam International because the humanitarian group opposes all trade from Israeli settlements, saying they are illegal and deny Palestinian rights.

"Scarlett Johansson has respectfully decided to end her ambassador role with Oxfam after eight years," the statement said. "She and Oxfam have a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement. She is very proud of her accomplishments and fundraising efforts during her tenure with Oxfam."

Good for her, in the UK Oxfam is known for its radical left wing views and its activists that think nothing of breaking the law.
If Oxfam supports BDS, maybe they'll be on the next blockade runner. Just think of the publicity for their cause. And the broken heads.

Why do people not understand the workers are mostly arabs, and making decent money.
SodaStream is helping the economy.
Which people are always biting the hand who feeds it? Hint: Gaza greenhouses.

Another example of the Palestinians never missing a chance to miss a chance, they had the chance to produce many foods for export and to show they had the will to survive without war. They blew it and allowed the greenhouses to be looted for parts and the plants to die in the soil. Then the terrorists took over and used them as firing pads for rockets and hideaways for the tunnels. Such a waste of well intentioned thoughts of American Jews to help the arabs make something of themselves.

We are discussing a boycott enacted as a response to human rights abuses carried out by Israel, an Apartheid Regime .

Of course, I support BDS. It is a Godly response to Apartheid in Palestine, just exactly like it was a Godly response to Apartheid in South Africa.

Israel only need abide by intl laws and BDS will have no further purpose to continue.

It is you full of hate and lies when you attack the Jews, supposedly a Christian and you don't even know that Jesus was a Jew

Prove beyond reasonable doubt that there is apartheid in Israel from a reliable and unbiased source. If you cant then shut up and stop telling LIES

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oxfam is so fortunate to get rid of ScarJo, the Apartheid Queen.

I have never seen an uglier woman in my life.

Have you looked in a mirror recently, you are as ugly as your heart and soul are.

Poor boy, you did not know Israel declared herself a nation only in 1948, less than 70 years ago?

I am sure mankind will continue to exist no matter what happens to the Zionist Regime in power todtoday in Palestine.

The world can live without Israel, Israel has only been around for less than 70 years, that is nothing compared to time man has existed.

Wow Sherri, this is by far one of your most deranged posts. Go stand in the corner facing the wall and don't move until I tell you :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Round about the same time real apartheid states also declared their independence, start with Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Notice the common denominator in these nations all created around the time that Israel was, all muslim and all very racist and apartheid.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :cuckoo:

You know, I just realized something...

Mohammed
(PB&J) Sherri started this thread about "BDS", yet not once has "she" actually typed the words "Bush Derangement Syndrome".

The whole thread has been off topic since the start.
:rofl:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

If Oxfam supports BDS, maybe they'll be on the next blockade runner. Just think of the publicity for their cause. And the broken heads.

Members of Oxfam are suspected to have laced baby food with deadly poison in support of the Palestinians. They are also suspected of putting glass shards in bags of salad in the hope of causing someone an injury. These are the people mad sherrie is supporting :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Poor boy, you did not know Israel declared herself a nation only in 1948, less than 70 years ago?

I am sure mankind will continue to exist no matter what happens to the Zionist Regime in power todtoday in Palestine.

The world can live without Israel, Israel has only been around for less than 70 years, that is nothing compared to time man has existed.

Wow Sherri, this is by far one of your most deranged posts. Go stand in the corner facing the wall and don't move until I tell you :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

the whole middle east was "created" after WWII when the mandate divided between France and Britain, and later into countries.

Members of Oxfam are suspected to have laced baby food with deadly poison in support of the Palestinians. They are also suspected of putting glass shards in bags of salad in the hope of causing someone an injury. These are the people mad sherrie is supporting :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I doubt this accusation is true.......thinking logically ....why would they,to whom are they doing this to and what benefit would this be to the Palestinians......Yet more Terrorist Zionist Shit which you ignorant,gullable :cuckoo:Americans swallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back