Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

That Apartheid Regime in Tel Aviv, her end draws near.

As Apartheid fell in South Africa, so it shall in Palestine
Don't hold your putrid breath.

Hoss you know what has been going on with Israel's treatment of the Palestinians,so I won't insult your intelligence here,my friend.

But boycotting Israeli made product started here about 18 months ago...this is NOTHING NEW TO US.

Viva Palestine....Viva Israel:cool:

Let them eat cake that has ingredients which came from a Jewish settlement in Judea and Samaria
I meant to add in response to Sherriah's desire for the EU to boycott Israels goods, that there are a lot of people in the EU who want and will demand those goods. Those governments huff and puff and posture but when all is said and done, those goods will still arrive in Europe.

Yes I actually look for produce produced in Israel when we do the weekly shop, that way I know I am getting value for money and doing my bit to keep itinerant muslim workers in a job.

You mean with American Tax Payers Money/Subsidy,YOU FOOL....any how most of the product is of inferior quality....but it's CHEAP and the QUALITY is reflected in the PRICE

theliq.....Very Proud to be Australian,:cool:

I meant to add in response to Sherriah's desire for the EU to boycott Israels goods, that there are a lot of people in the EU who want and will demand those goods. Those governments huff and puff and posture but when all is said and done, those goods will still arrive in Europe.

Yes I actually look for produce produced in Israel when we do the weekly shop, that way I know I am getting value for money and doing my bit to keep itinerant muslim workers in a job.

You mean with American Tax Payers Money/Subsidy,YOU FOOL....
Frankly, I'm not seeing a lot of Agricultural Aid to the Israelis in recent times, in the published data on US foreign aid to Israel...

US_aid_to_Israel.gif

Israel?United States relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...other than co-signing for a few billions in commercial loans. Maybe I'm missing something.

"...any how most of the product is of inferior quality....but it's CHEAP and the QUALITY is reflected in the PRICE."
Is that true? I wouldn't know. As a non-Jew, I don't think I've ever once bothered to look for a product made in Israel; agricultural or no. I really couldn't care less. But I would think that feedback on product quality comes in the form of increases or decreases in sales, yes? And I have no idea how well some of their stuff is selling.

As an American Christian who supports the call to BDS, I listen to the news and hear about companies who benefit from the Occupation Israel carries out in Palestine or support it and I choose to not buy products these companies make. And I generally choose not to buy anything made in Israel because Israel is an Apartheid nation.

As for the academic boycott, it is more difficult to practically see ways I can support it. I have to keep my eyes and ears open and watch for ways to support it.

But there are some things I have definitely learned from it , there is widespread discrimination against Israeli Jews and Palestinians in Israeli educational institutions. These institutions, through scientific develipments, are involved in making weapons used against Palestinians in the Occupation. And we all know Israel unlawfully targets civilians and commits many other violations of intl law in the Occupation. And last, many schools are built on lands stolen from Palestinians, schools sit on ethnically cleansed lands.

ALL of the above are reasons to support an academic boycott of Israeli educational institutions.

Last edited:
lol

That Apartheid Regime in Tel Aviv, her end draws near.

As Apartheid fell in South Africa, so it shall in Palestine
Don't hold your putrid breath.

Hoss you know what has been going on with Israel's treatment of the Palestinians,so I won't insult your intelligence here,my friend.

But boycotting Israeli made product started here about 18 months ago...this is NOTHING NEW TO US.

Viva Palestine....Viva Israel:cool:

You have it back asswards as the apartheid states in the M.E happen to be those that follow islam. Just look at the Palestinians charter that states NO JEWS WILL BE ALLOWED TO LIVE IN PALESTINE. Cant get anymore apartheid than that

You mean with American Tax Payers Money/Subsidy,YOU FOOL....any how most of the product is of inferior quality....but it's CHEAP and the QUALITY is reflected in the PRICE

cant see how it is American tax payers money as I live in the UK. And we are very particular about quality so if it was poor quality it would be destined for the dump.

By the way did you know that every dollar Israel receives in aid or loans has to be spent on American made goods and that they have to pay full price for them. It is a little trick to get round international trading laws that punish nations that openly subsidise its own business interests to make its own goods cheaper. The company I worked for bought a steel mill in the USA to get round import duty on steel, we made the steel in the UK and the US rolling mill made the sheets that went into American cars and white goods.

Frankly, I'm not seeing a lot of Agricultural Aid to the Israelis in recent times, in the published data on US foreign aid to Israel...

US_aid_to_Israel.gif

...other than co-signing for a few billions in commercial loans. Maybe I'm missing something.

"...any how most of the product is of inferior quality....but it's CHEAP and the QUALITY is reflected in the PRICE."
Is that true? I wouldn't know. As a non-Jew, I don't think I've ever once bothered to look for a product made in Israel; agricultural or no. I really couldn't care less. But I would think that feedback on product quality comes in the form of increases or decreases in sales, yes? And I have no idea how well some of their stuff is selling.

Lets just say that certain medical procedures would be halted due to the costs involved if Israel was not making the products needed. many heart procedures rely on Israeli made catheters that can inject contrast dye into the heart then inflate a balloon to open up the blocked arteries and finally install the stent to keep it open. Next best comes from Pakistan and costs twice as much and has a failure rate of 50% compared to the Israeli 5%. Then we have the chips used in computers that are designed in Israel's silicon valley and were programmers have managed to up the speed by 100% in recent years.

Lets just say that many Islamic nations are falling over themselves to buy Israeli goods and will pay premium prices as well. The poor suckers of the BDS movement have yet to realise that they are playing the muslims game to their rules and losing every time.

As an American Christian who supports the call to BDS, I listen to the news and hear about companies who benefit from the Occupation Israel carries out in Palestine or support it and I choose to not buy products these companies make. And I generally choose not to buy anything made in Israel because Israel is an Apartheid nation.

As for the academic boycott, it is more difficult to practically see ways I can support it. I have to keep my eyes and ears open and watch for ways to support it.

But there are some things I have definitely learned from it , there is widespread discrimination against Israeli Jews and Palestinians in Israeli educational institutions. These institutions, through scientific develipments, are involved in making weapons used against Palestinians in the Occupation. And we all know Israel unlawfully targets civilians and commits many other violations of intl law in the Occupation. And last, many schools are built on lands stolen from Palestinians, schools sit on ethnically cleansed lands.

ALL of the above are reasons to support an academic boycott of Israeli educational institutions.

Yet more islamonazi BLOOD LIBELS from the RABID ISLMONAZI POS MUSLIM JEW HATER

Phoneall , keep your hate and lies, I want none of it, and all that hate only hurts you.

BDS is an expression of God's LOVE.

cant see how it is American tax payers money as I live in the UK. And we are very particular about quality so if it was poor quality it would be destined for the dump.

By the way did you know that every dollar Israel receives in aid or loans has to be spent on American made goods and that they have to pay full price for them. It is a little trick to get round international trading laws that punish nations that openly subsidise its own business interests to make its own goods cheaper. The company I worked for bought a steel mill in the USA to get round import duty on steel, we made the steel in the UK and the US rolling mill made the sheets that went into American cars and white goods.

...every dollar Israel receives in aid or loans has to be spent on American made goods and that they have to pay full price for them.

That is the Military Industrial Complex that President Eisenhower warned us about.

It is a scam that packs the pockets of the politically connected with the people's tax money.

What nonsense rats babble!

BDS is going nowhere because it's here to stay, just like God is.

Then, according to your earlier post, God's love is "going nowhere".

:lol:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.
Phoneall , keep your hate and lies, I want none of it, and all that hate only hurts you.

The world can live without Israel, Israel has only been around for less than 70 years, that is nothing compared to time man has existed.

US_aid_to_Israel.gif

Lets just say that certain medical procedures would be halted due to the costs involved if Israel was not making the products needed. many heart procedures rely on Israeli made catheters that can inject contrast dye into the heart then inflate a balloon to open up the blocked arteries and finally install the stent to keep it open. Next best comes from Pakistan and costs twice as much and has a failure rate of 50% compared to the Israeli 5%. Then we have the chips used in computers that are designed in Israel's silicon valley and were programmers have managed to up the speed by 100% in recent years.

Lets just say that many Islamic nations are falling over themselves to buy Israeli goods and will pay premium prices as well. The poor suckers of the BDS movement have yet to realise that they are playing the muslims game to their rules and losing every time.

Words have meanings, Mamoud. You should learn them.

get/go nowhere
to fail to achieve something, or to fail to be successful

Our investigation got nowhere.

His career is going nowhere.

nowhere - definition. American English definition of nowhere by Macmillan Dictionary
:eusa_whistle:

What nonsense rats babble!

BDS is going nowhere because it's here to stay, just like God is.

Then, according to your earlier post, God's love is "going nowhere".

:lol:

It is you full of hate and lies when you attack the Jews, supposedly a Christian and you don't even know that Jesus was a Jew

Here's a little example of God's love:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Scarlett Johansson is ending her relationship with a humanitarian group after being criticized over her support for an Israeli company that operates in the West Bank.

A statement released by Johansson's spokesman Wednesday said the 29-year-old actress has "a fundamental difference of opinion" with Oxfam International because the humanitarian group opposes all trade from Israeli settlements, saying they are illegal and deny Palestinian rights.

"Scarlett Johansson has respectfully decided to end her ambassador role with Oxfam after eight years," the statement said. "She and Oxfam have a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement. She is very proud of her accomplishments and fundraising efforts during her tenure with Oxfam."

Johansson stepping down as Oxfam ambassador

The world can live without Israel, Israel has only been around for less than 70 years, that is nothing compared to time man has existed.

US_aid_to_Israel.gif

Most foolish reply to a post I've seen since 1948.

Why do people not understand the workers are mostly arabs, and making decent money.
SodaStream is helping the economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back