Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world can live without Israel, Israel has only been around for less than 70 years, that is nothing compared to time man has existed.

Frankly, I'm not seeing a lot of Agricultural Aid to the Israelis in recent times, in the published data on US foreign aid to Israel...

US_aid_to_Israel.gif

Israel?United States relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...other than co-signing for a few billions in commercial loans. Maybe I'm missing something.

Is that true? I wouldn't know. As a non-Jew, I don't think I've ever once bothered to look for a product made in Israel; agricultural or no. I really couldn't care less. But I would think that feedback on product quality comes in the form of increases or decreases in sales, yes? And I have no idea how well some of their stuff is selling.

Lets just say that certain medical procedures would be halted due to the costs involved if Israel was not making the products needed. many heart procedures rely on Israeli made catheters that can inject contrast dye into the heart then inflate a balloon to open up the blocked arteries and finally install the stent to keep it open. Next best comes from Pakistan and costs twice as much and has a failure rate of 50% compared to the Israeli 5%. Then we have the chips used in computers that are designed in Israel's silicon valley and were programmers have managed to up the speed by 100% in recent years.

Lets just say that many Islamic nations are falling over themselves to buy Israeli goods and will pay premium prices as well. The poor suckers of the BDS movement have yet to realise that they are playing the muslims game to their rules and losing every time.

Wow Sherri, this is by far one of your most deranged posts. Go stand in the corner facing the wall and don't move until I tell you :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

We are discussing a boycott enacted as a response to human rights abuses carried out by Israel, an Apartheid Regime .

Of course, I support BDS. It is a Godly response to Apartheid in Palestine, just exactly like it was a Godly response to Apartheid in South Africa.

Israel only need abide by intl laws and BDS will have no further purpose to continue.

Phoneall , keep your hate and lies, I want none of it, and all that hate only hurts you.

BDS is an expression of God's LOVE.

It is you full of hate and lies when you attack the Jews, supposedly a Christian and you don't even know that Jesus was a Jew

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oxfam is so fortunate to get rid of ScarJo, the Apartheid Queen.

I have never seen an uglier woman in my life.

Phoneall , keep your hate and lies, I want none of it, and all that hate only hurts you.

Here's a little example of God's love:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Scarlett Johansson is ending her relationship with a humanitarian group after being criticized over her support for an Israeli company that operates in the West Bank.

A statement released by Johansson's spokesman Wednesday said the 29-year-old actress has "a fundamental difference of opinion" with Oxfam International because the humanitarian group opposes all trade from Israeli settlements, saying they are illegal and deny Palestinian rights.

"Scarlett Johansson has respectfully decided to end her ambassador role with Oxfam after eight years," the statement said. "She and Oxfam have a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement. She is very proud of her accomplishments and fundraising efforts during her tenure with Oxfam."

Johansson stepping down as Oxfam ambassador

Last edited:
You're actually happy that she is dumping your BDS movement???

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Scarlett Johansson is ending her relationship with a humanitarian group after being criticized over her support for an Israeli company that operates in the West Bank.

A statement released by Johansson's spokesman Wednesday said the 29-year-old actress has "a fundamental difference of opinion" with Oxfam International because the humanitarian group opposes all trade from Israeli settlements, saying they are illegal and deny Palestinian rights.

"Scarlett Johansson has respectfully decided to end her ambassador role with Oxfam after eight years," the statement said. "She and Oxfam have a fundamental difference of opinion in regards to the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement. She is very proud of her accomplishments and fundraising efforts during her tenure with Oxfam."

YOU are calling Scarlett Johannsen ugly? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU are so ugly you could walk butt naked into a mens prison and come out fully dressed with 3 cartons of smokes.

We are discussing a boycott enacted as a response to human rights abuses carried out by Israel, an Apartheid Regime...
We are discussing a boycott enacted as a response to alleged human rights abuses carried out by Israel, a Besieged State burdened with a Hostile and Lethal Enemy Population in its midst...

A 9-10 year -old boycotting effort that amounts to little more than a Circus Flea...

flea-circus-brochure-side-2.jpg

Last edited:

Oxfam is so fortunate to get rid of ScarJo, the Apartheid Queen.

I have never seen an uglier woman in my life.

HAHAHAHA Now THAT'S funny.

I've seen your pic before Sherri, and if you want to really see ugly, just look in the mirror. Your face matches your nasty attitude :lmao:

YOU are calling Scarlett Johannsen ugly? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU are so ugly you could walk butt naked into a mens prison and come out fully dressed with 3 cartons of smokes.

I've seen what that witch looks like. It's not pretty ! She, I mean it, looks like a ....well .....witch !

Hahaha

Poor boy, you did not know Israel declared herself a nation only in 1948, less than 70 years ago?

I am sure mankind will continue to exist no matter what happens to the Zionist Regime in power todtoday in Palestine.

The world can live without Israel, Israel has only been around for less than 70 years, that is nothing compared to time man has existed.

Lets just say that certain medical procedures would be halted due to the costs involved if Israel was not making the products needed. many heart procedures rely on Israeli made catheters that can inject contrast dye into the heart then inflate a balloon to open up the blocked arteries and finally install the stent to keep it open. Next best comes from Pakistan and costs twice as much and has a failure rate of 50% compared to the Israeli 5%. Then we have the chips used in computers that are designed in Israel's silicon valley and were programmers have managed to up the speed by 100% in recent years.

Lets just say that many Islamic nations are falling over themselves to buy Israeli goods and will pay premium prices as well. The poor suckers of the BDS movement have yet to realise that they are playing the muslims game to their rules and losing every time.

Wow Sherri, this is by far one of your most deranged posts. Go stand in the corner facing the wall and don't move until I tell you :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You're actually happy that she is dumping your BDS movement???

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

She edited the clapping response after she realized her error. Sherriah is as slick as snot on a doorknob.

Her actions make her ugly.

AND I and many others will boycott her movies too.

Oxfam is fortunate to be rid of her.

"...ScarJo... I have never seen an uglier woman in my life..."

SJ_zps0c12b4a4.jpg

Not only do your psychtropic meds require tweaking, but you need to make an appointment with your optometrist...

animated_gif_033_kiara_laughing.gif

I may be an old married fart but I'm not dead yet...

Jo-Jo gets high marks on the Old Fart Lechery Scale...

And, given her years of advocacy work, the kid must have a good heart and soul, as well...

A recent irreconcilable difference of opinion regarding Israel-Palestine notwithstanding...

One does not stay on-board with an organization like OxFam for eight years without having something on-the-ball...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:
Poor boy, you did not know Israel declared herself a nation only in 1948, less than 70 years ago?

I am sure mankind will continue to exist no matter what happens to the Zionist Regime in power todtoday in Palestine.

LOL That's not the part of the post I was referring to, Palestinian Shill. Learn how to read

I've seen what that witch looks like. It's not pretty ! She, I mean it, looks like a ....well .....witch !

Hahaha
Sherriah wouldn't look half bad if she didn't have that wart on the end of her nose with a hair on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back