Boycott Israel

What boycott?

3ECEA362-184B-421E-903D-347924379C5A.png

JTA - A major Jewish benefactor of The New School has threatened to pull future funding if the university does not withdraw its sponsorship of a panel on anti-Semitism featuring members of Jewish Voice for Peace and the anti-Zionist Arab-American activist Linda Sarsour.​

Yeah, that is the way those assholes roll.
You are back!!!!
And you still cannot discuss the whys and therefores !!!

Surprise, surprise, surprise !!!!

Those "assholes" refuse to be wrongfully attacked and delegitimized by fans of "Lets destroy the Jews" organizations and their esteemed members.

Am Israel Chai !

Gobble, gobble :)

JTA - A major Jewish benefactor of The New School has threatened to pull future funding if the university does not withdraw its sponsorship of a panel on anti-Semitism featuring members of Jewish Voice for Peace and the anti-Zionist Arab-American activist Linda Sarsour.​

You are back!!!!

Those "assholes" refuse to be wrongfully attacked and delegitimized by fans of "Lets destroy the Jews" organizations and their esteemed members.

Am Israel Chai !

Whaaa, I'm going to take my ball and go home!

Fifth grade material.

You are back!!!!

Am Israel Chai !

Fifth grade material.
Poor thing. Cannot take a discussing towards a.....discussion. :)

So, where is that discussion you wanted to have over what Alison Weir had to say on that video?

Or about Jewish Voice for Peace? Or Linda Sarsour?

You attack. There is no discussion?

Ok, let us make it very clear:

The Jewish People/Nation, are NOT simply going to kneel and beg not to be hit, raped, tortured, kicked, expelled or killed by any and all who think that THAT is exactly what Jews are made for.

You belong to an illustrious list of Jew haters, who does not care at all what happens to Jews. They simply do not have the right to a country, to good jobs, to a good life, or anything else some non Jews have every right to and will forever insist that Jews do not have and will never have, as long as they can help it.

You cannot help it.

It is over.

Israel exists, it strives, it outdoes other countries in way too many fields, just as the Jewish people always did when living in Christian or Muslim governed lands.

There will be no destruction of Israel.
There will be no extermination of the Jewish People.

Am Israel Chai ! :)

You are back!!!!

Am Israel Chai !

Fifth grade material.

So, where is that discussion you wanted to have over what Alison Weir had to say on that video?

The Jewish People/Nation, are NOT simply going to kneel and beg not to be hit, raped, tortured, kicked, expelled or killed by any and all who think that THAT is exactly what Jews are made for.

You belong to an illustrious list of Jew haters, who does not care at all what happens to Jews. They simply do not have the right to a country, to good jobs, to a good life, or anything else some non Jews have every right to and will forever insist that Jews do not have and will never have, as long as they can help it.

You cannot help it.

It is over.

Israel exists, it strives, it outdoes other countries in way too many fields, just as the Jewish people always did when living in Christian or Muslim governed lands.

Well, first you have to point out something they said that you disagree with and why.

You people are dropping the ball here.

You are back!!!!

Am Israel Chai !

Fifth grade material.

You cannot help it.

It is over.

Well, first you have to point out something they said that you disagree with and why.

You people are dropping the ball here.
I have pointed out, and I have pointed out why. You did not respond to any of it, simply disappeared.

Try again, Tinmore.

What was it that Weir said in her video which I disagreed about, and can you figure out what from what my answer was?

What boycott?

Apple CEO: Apple R&D is in Israel because of Israelis’ incredible brilliance!

9DE02B55-C309-44D7-B47C-D76ABA324EE4.png

Forum List

Back