Boycott Israel

UN report doesn't like Israel to defend itself from proof of crimes commited
Well then it shows the bias of that report.
Anyone accused should be given coverage, in order for the report to be balanced.

Palestinian Arabs with Israeli citizenship have more rights than in any Arab country (including Gaza or PA).

Yousef Munayyer, an Israeli citizen and the executive director of The Jerusalem Fund, wrote that Palestinians only have varying degrees of limited rights in Israel. He states that although Palestinians make up about 20 percent of Israel's population, less than 7 percent of the budget is allocated to Palestinian citizens. He describes the 1.5 million Arab citizens of Israel as second-class citizens while four million more are not citizens at all. He states that a Jew from any country can move to Israel but a Palestinian refugee, with a valid claim to property in Israel, cannot. Munayyer also described the difficulties he and his wife faced when visiting the country.[198]

RE: Boycott Israel
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Every so often, Israel has to endure these slanderous accusations simply because Israel is the easiest target given the limited competency of the mentally challenged in the UN Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA, 1973). Notice, the last two initials are WA for West Asia. Take particular note: The ESCWA comprises 18 Arab countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, the State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the Sudan, the Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen. (That is 80% of the Arab League; what did they expect the Report would say?)

Censored: UN report calls Israel apartheid state
(COMMENT)

The last time the Arab League did something this blatant was in UN Resolution on Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination A/RES/3379 (XXX) 10 November 1975; were the UN General Assembly (GA): "Determines that zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination." Of course, when it was actually quoted some years later, someone fund out that Israel was many time more racially diverse than any of the 18 (Arab only) member commission members. Of course the UNGA revoked the Resolution; through UN GA Resolution (same name) A/RES/46/86 16 December 1991.

This is something that Israel will simply have to endure.

The things the Arab League does are recognized for what they are - the process of deliberate spreading negative information about the State of Israel; and it has been very effective. By the time you get an amended action or correction, it's already done its damage.

Most Respectfully,
R

"Determines that zionism is a form of racism and racial discrimination."
Mandela described it as worse than South Africa when South Africa was at its worst.

You are transparent with attempts to demonize, be it the Palestinians or the UN.

RE: Boycott Israel
※→ fanger, et al,

What "exactly" is your "Proof?"

UN report doesn't like Israel to defend itself from proof of crimes commited
(COMMENT)

Maybe you should read Elements of Crimes [Article 7 (1) (j)] Crime against humanity of apartheid. If I were you, I would look at The Hague Regulation (including Articles 42) wherein Israel should "take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety.

Remember, the West Bank is not sovereign territory, even though it says it has a government.

Brigadier-General (Ret’d) Kenneth Watkin – Use of force during occupation: law enforcement and conduct of hostilities said:
EXCERPT: Use of Force during Occupation
Notwithstanding the significant body of treaty and customary international law dealing with occupation, there remain a number of unresolved issues concerning how law and order is maintained in an occupied territory. The debate often centers on whether the use of force by an occupier is governed by international humanitarian law (IHL) or human rights law.
SOURCE: ICRC Review Volume 94 Number 885 Spring (2012)

Most Respectfully,
R

UN report doesn't like Israel to defend itself

Israel is defending its apartheid regime.

Your Muzzie terrorist buddies are dangerous.
I wouldn't want to live near a bunch of them.

Even little children scare you

Especially when you Muzzies strap bombs to them.

I'm only a scary muzzie in your addled head (and under your bed)

Get out of my bedroom ya Muzzie homo......

I'm there to bite your leg if you wet the bed

I'm there to bite your leg if you wet the bed

Were you sad when that Egyptian homo died of AIDS?

Forum List

Back