Boycott Israel

The trouble with the BDS movement is that its proponents aren't clear in what they want or in their focus. The Narrator of this video says that some want a one-state solution and some want a two-state solution. That's the problem. As long as all its proponents are not on the same page, and as long as some of them want the destruction of Israel, they will always fail. And that is why BDS will never succeed, thank G-d.

I always get a laugh out of pfffft Tinmore’s Goofy YouTube videos. If you do a search for “ the intercept”, the producers of his latest cut and paste disaster, they promote themselves as... wait for it..

Fearless, adversarial journalism that holds the powerful accountable.”

Snark!

I always get a laugh out of pfffft Tinmore’s Goofy YouTube videos. If you do a search for “ the intercept”, the producers of his latest cut and paste disaster, they promote themselves as... wait for it..

Snark!
The video is on point. If all you can do is criticize the source, you got nothing.

Snark!
The video is on point. If all you can do is criticize the source, you got nothing.
The video is well made; you’re the factor that’s dysfunctional.

wix-poster.png

RE: Boycott Israel

Yeah, I've seen this before, where the act of sensationalizing an article title brings about an incorrect suggested meaning.

(COMMENT)

The Junior Common Room (JCR) did NOT target Halal (Islamic Approved) Kosher (Permissible Jewish) Foods (Meat menus) at the University (Somerville College) as an objection on religious grounds. This is some sort of objection to buying meat products because of the manner in which the animal is slaughtered.

Actually, the College is expanding its meat offerings which fulfill the dietary needs of Jewish and Muslim students.

I think the College JCR should consider banning poor journalism that leads to misunderstandings.

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back