#BoycottNRA

They have 11 Merit Scholars in their senior class. That’s the kind of school Margery Stoneman Douglas is.

Meanwhile the GOP Congress and the president are gutless / NRA supporters. Those are the type people running this country.

x90yp.jpg

Oh, you fell one SCOTUS vote short! Hillary was going to appoint the 5th gun grabber then that would have been the law of the land.

Wayne LaPierre now blaming mass shootings on the “failure”’of “family, school security and even the FBI.” Everything but the easy access to mass murder weapons.

Enterprise car rentals, Omaha bank sever gun lobby ties as boycott movement gains steam.

Do they think doing this will solve anything?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
usually on boycotts like this, the pro gun crowd will just stop shopping at the companies doing this. they are catering to the loud, not the most people and the people who care will just stop shopping at the places making this "social stand".

The NRA certainly has a lot of pull in congress, because they paid for it, but the reality is they only have about 5 million members. That's only 1.6% of the population. Most gun owners are not members and don't support their tactics.
The NRA certainly has a lot of pull in congress, because they paid for it, but the reality is they only have about 5 million members.
Reality check:
5 million NRA members, $984,152 in campaign contributions, and 1.5 million on lobbying in 2013 and 2014.
What about unions? 14.5 million members, $150 Million on campaigns, and 1.7 BILLION on lobbying in 2012 alone. Who do THEY "own"? What did they buy?

The NRA always buys, according to gun haters. Did it EVER occur to them that the legislators actually hold the same values as the NRA?

Probably not.

Mark

You mean the legislators hold the same views that 97% of population disagree with, just like the NRA?
View attachment 178608

Believe what you want. What counts is what happens in the voting booth.

Mark

You mean the legislators hold the same views that 97% of population disagree with, just like the NRA?
View attachment 178608
show me where the NRA doesn't support background checks.

i'll wait. i'll get bored, but i'll wait.
The NRA Spent Millions Last Year to Fight Background Checks in Nevada

Nevada Background Checks for Gun Purchases, Question 1 (2016) - Ballotpedia

and did you read why? how about finding the stance on their website that says WE HATE BACKGROUND CHECKS or something like that.

Don't care why. They oppose background checks, and 97% of the country wants them.
they don't oppose background checks overall. they oppose doing them w/o due process included.

The NRA opposes background checks that 97% of the country, including more than 70% of NRA members, want.

Will Democrats run on disarming Americans?
Dems will be running on what 66% of America agrees with. We need stricter gun control laws.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...umber-of-americans-support-stricter-gun-laws/

R’s will be running on: More school massacres are inevitable with our policies.

So you're running on: Dems 2018, we'll take your guns and your income
How does it feel to be at odds with the American people?
You know you have to lie to make a point.
No one is trying to take anyone’s guns away from protecting your trailer.
What NO ONE needs is military type assault weapons.

Yes. One, and only one poll showed those results. Of course Rasmussen regularly reports Trump ratings to be much higher than any other poll. It's almost like they are purposely faking their results.
oh - so we're back to when you don't like it, trash the source. :)

you're so cute when you're predictable.

Sorry, but when there are several polls at the same time, and all but one shows the same thing, I tend to view that one as wrong.
ie - when i don't like it i find ones i do and like those.

Can you point to a single credible poll that agrees with Rasmussen on that subject?
not going to look. i'm going to pull a liberal tactic and just stick with the info i like.

As usual.

Will Democrats run on disarming Americans?
Dems will be running on what 66% of America agrees with. We need stricter gun control laws.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...umber-of-americans-support-stricter-gun-laws/

R’s will be running on: More school massacres are inevitable with our policies.

So you're running on: Dems 2018, we'll take your guns and your income
How does it feel to be at odds with the American people?
You know you have to lie to make a point.

No one is trying to take anyone’s guns away from protecting your trailer.
What NO ONE needs is military type assault weapons.

Wouldn't you have to tell us?

Wayne-fails-to-realize-those-in-Law-enforcement-don't-want-#AR15s-and-high-capacity-magazines-in-Civilian-hands

Law-enforcement-needs-to-speak-out

Too-silent

show me where the NRA doesn't support background checks.

i'll wait. i'll get bored, but i'll wait.
The NRA Spent Millions Last Year to Fight Background Checks in Nevada

Nevada Background Checks for Gun Purchases, Question 1 (2016) - Ballotpedia

and did you read why? how about finding the stance on their website that says WE HATE BACKGROUND CHECKS or something like that.

Don't care why. They oppose background checks, and 97% of the country wants them.
they don't oppose background checks overall. they oppose doing them w/o due process included.

The NRA opposes background checks that 97% of the country, including more than 70% of NRA members, want.

97% aye? Such as?

Enterprise car rentals, Omaha bank sever gun lobby ties as boycott movement gains steam.

Two major companies, Enterprise Holdings and First National Bank of Omaha ended co-branding partnerships with the National Rifle Association Thursday as a #BoycottNRA social media movement picked up steam.

Enterprise is the parent company of three car-rental brands: Enterprise, Alamo and National. The arrangement offered discounts to NRA members.

Do they think doing this will solve anything?

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Yep, NRA is feeling some heat.

NRA BIZ PARTNERS FEEL THE HEAT

Wayne-fails-to-realize-those-in-Law-enforcement-don't-want-#AR15s-and-high-capacity-magazines-in-Civilian-hands

Law-enforcement-needs-to-speak-out

Too-silent

If civilians don't need them then why would law enforcement?

Forum List

Back