Boys and Their Toys

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Name some fun toys youā€™ve used.

Have used a plethora of weapons, but the toys Iā€™ve gotten to use that I enjoyed the most:

4-8-4 steam locomotive
Cessna 182 aircraft.
GP-9 Diesel locomotive

But the one that the wife said made me look the most like a kid locked inside a toy store: a radio. A very good radio, issued to me by the Secret Service for a visit by the VP where I volunteer at so they could monitor our frequency for problems during his visit. 20 mile radius on the thing. I was very tempted to switch to their frequency, but the thought of Gitmo kept me from doing it.

Have used a plethora of weapons, but the toys Iā€™ve gotten to use that I enjoyed the most:

4-8-4 steam locomotive
Cessna 182 aircraft.
GP-9 Diesel locomotive

But the one that the wife said made me look the most like a kid locked inside a toy store: a radio. A very good radio, issued to me by the Secret Service for a visit by the VP where I volunteer at so they could monitor our frequency for problems during his visit. 20 mile radius on the thing. I was very tempted to switch to their frequency, but the thought of Gitmo kept me from doing it.
My Toys are gone,:
1964 Chev Nova SS
1960 Chry 300G Hardtop
45 Thomson WWII
1970 Cessna 172
1971 Donzi 23 ft spec

4-8-4 steam locomotive
Cessna 182 aircraft.
GP-9 Diesel locomotive

2-ktrfb24tan_1.jpg 7-gh012crcc_1.jpg 7-gpp415lntrii_1.jpg 6085592_01_smith_and_wesson_m_p_45_shield_640.jpg

These are a few of my favorite things.....

4-8-4 steam locomotive
Cessna 182 aircraft.
GP-9 Diesel locomotive

View attachment 267007 View attachment 267008 View attachment 267009 View attachment 267010

Curious, why the Smith & Wesson over something like a glock?

Right now its a Bonanza A36, my GT40 Ford MKI, I play around with a GRC/106 from time to time. I need to build a better antenna for that though, my guns and skis of course. I am rebuilding an old BMW motorcycle and a Sachs Moped for the heck of it, so obviously my tools. I am building a new library so my woodworking tools as well.

I have a lot of projects!

The Anal Annihilator. I bought it at an adult shop years ago. It's a bit sticky, but otherwise in mint condition.

4-8-4 steam locomotive
Cessna 182 aircraft.
GP-9 Diesel locomotive

View attachment 267007 View attachment 267008 View attachment 267009 View attachment 267010

Curious, why the Smith & Wesson over something like a glock?
I have had no issue the S&W MP 4.5 in barrel and the shield 3.3 in barrel. Both .45 have good knock down power and easy to conceal. I would hate to be on the wrong end of those.

4-8-4 steam locomotive
Cessna 182 aircraft.
GP-9 Diesel locomotive

Past Toys:
1985 Kawasaki Ninja ex600r
1996 Kawasaki Ninja zx6r
1985 BMW M3
1996 BMW M3
2005 Audi S4
Mossberg 12 Gauge Shotgun

Current Toys:
2009 Custom Built Jeep JKU
1998 Custom Built Jeep XJ
1996 Ford F250
2004 Northstar pop-up camper