🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boys suffer 2nd degree sunburns during their day care water park trip.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
Go here for the story.

To me, the day care should be sued for not taking care of them boys! Who cares if they didn't want to keep their shirts on? They are only five and seven years old! They didn't know any better when the adults in charge knew plenty! They could have saved the boys from this living nightmare, but instead, they decided to just let the boys fry.....literally.

God bless you and the boys always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if you do not want something done to you, don't go doing it to anyone else then!

This news is a couple weeks old, but the pictures sure were graphic, large cysts the size of lemons forming all over their bodies.

The larger issue is daycare in general, which is a terrible thing to inflict on a child for the following reasons.

1. Why have kids if you're not going to raise them? They are more important than your career ambitions.

2. Hired help cannot possibly love your child like you can, and as seen in this story, won't be as concerned about their welfare.

3. Child development experts say that the brain's most critical formation period is within the first few years. It's at that time that babies learn motor skills, shapes, puzzles, language, and interaction with other human beings. Nobody gives them the kind of attention they need but their own mother.

4. Institutionalized children are less interactive, less intelligent, less confident, less developed in every way. It's easy to tell which children were raised by a doting mother and which were abandoned to day care.

5. Why would anyone who says they love their children want to miss those first steps, the light in their eyes when they learn something new, the many cooing and coddling with them, the periods of closeness, and being the primary influence that shapes their forming bodies and personalities?

Stop abandoning your children, mothers. You brought them into the world, no raise them like only you can.

^^^ To me, this also goes for their fathers too since it does take both a mother and a father to create a new life.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ I just saw the pictures. Them kids better get justice!!!

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope that them people who are responsible for this are looking over their shoulders every two seconds.

^^^ To me, this also goes for their fathers too since it does take both a mother and a father to create a new life.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
Exactly! Fathers are often complicit it the decision to neglect their children. They want a certain lifestyle so they insist the mother of their children work a job instead of the most important job. Real men provide for their families, working hard so that Mom can raise the children and create a loving, nurturing home.

BTW, I am a real man who does that. Pussies who don't provide for their families have no right to call themselves men.

Holly

P.S. I hope that them people who are responsible for this are looking over their shoulders every two seconds.
Holy crap! You're right! Those kids were TERRIBLY burned!!!

starving-children.jpg

Oh wait, nvm those are children with REAL problems. Not those whose daycare/parents forgot to put enough Coppertone on them.

^^^ That right there is just it. Them day care people only added more children to the list.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

Holy crap! You're right! Those kids were TERRIBLY burned!!!

starving-children.jpg

Oh wait, nvm those are children with REAL problems. Not those whose daycare/parents forgot to put enough Coppertone on them.
Oh and for the record, I am not saying that them kids in the picture that you shared don't have problems. They do, but what they are dealing with does not lessen the severity of what was done to those boys, especially when they could get cancer/skin poisoning from it.

God bless you and them and the kids in your picture always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, every child that can be saved should be saved which is why I give what I can to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Forum List

Back