Brace Yourselves: Trump's Releasing Another Call Transcript

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
President Donald Trump on Friday said he will release the transcript of another call he had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, which took place in April, months before the July call that Democrats utilized to launch their impeachment probe. Trump told reporters the transcript will "probably" be released on Tuesday.

"They want to have a transcript of the other call, the second call, and I'm willing to provide that. We'll probably give it on Tuesday, Monday being a holiday," he said as he prepared to board Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews. "We have another transcript coming out that is very important. They ask for it, and I gladly give it."

On Saturday, Trump said the April call is "very important," CNN reported.

"You'll read the second call, and you'll tell me if there's anything wrong with it," he said.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

------------

There's nothing more fun than watching exhausted, out-of-breath lefties chasing their tails in every quickening circles.......BUT WE HOT HOM THID TIME!!!!!... ROTFLMFAO!

I can hear the filth already...

Trump said "THE"...and we all know that "THE" is code for "I HATE BLACK PEOPLE"!

I don't see why confidential calls between the leader of the U.S. and another county should become public information?

After this nonsense many leaders of other countries may refuse to talk to any American president over the phone over fears that their conversations might be leaked to the press. ... :cool:

I don't see why confidential calls between the leader of the U.S. and another county should become public information.

After this nonsense many leaders of other countries may refuse to talk to any American president over the phone over fears that their conversations might be leaked to the press. ... :cool:

DemocRats are forcing it.
Trump doesn't want to, but necessity and the Resistance calls.

I don't see why confidential calls between the leader of the U.S. and another county should become public information.

It is covered under executive powers. It is not to be released unless authorized by the Executive Branch. Any unauthorized release is a crime.

The Legislature and the Executive are EQUAL BRANCHES of power. The Executive Branch doesn't have to release these transcripts and can claim this power whenever it pleases.

If the Congress demands it...........the Executive can deny it. Then they go the Judiciary.....aka the courts.......and the Congress must Justify it's release.

It is being released to show that the Dems are just crying wolf..........

President Zelensky has said that they did not know there was a hold on the military aid.
He has given his permission to make them public.
The one coming out is his call to congratulate Zelensky's win.

President Donald Trump on Friday said he will release the transcript of another call he had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, which took place in April, months before the July call that Democrats utilized to launch their impeachment probe. Trump told reporters the transcript will "probably" be released on Tuesday.

"They want to have a transcript of the other call, the second call, and I'm willing to provide that. We'll probably give it on Tuesday, Monday being a holiday," he said as he prepared to board Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews. "We have another transcript coming out that is very important. They ask for it, and I gladly give it."

On Saturday, Trump said the April call is "very important," CNN reported.

"You'll read the second call, and you'll tell me if there's anything wrong with it," he said.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

------------

There's nothing more fun than watching exhausted, out-of-breath lefties chasing their tails in every quickening circles.......BUT WE HOT HOM THID TIME!!!!!... ROTFLMFAO!

Schiff can't keep cock out of his mouth long enough to finish a sentence.

Jo

I don't trust any of this transcript shit as they are produced by WH staff and the WH has complete control of them. How did the tapes end up in the top-secret server in the first place?

Produce the tapes themselves to people who have the necessary clearances. I should think that people on the House Intelligence Committee have such clearances, as do many other people. If these calls were "perfect," there should be nothing to hide.

What's the big deal?

It'll either be a nothing burger or Trump will shoot himself in the ass like he did in the first call memo release.

A prior call can't make the subsequent one go away.

THAT one is public record....at least the sanitized version he released anyway...which by the way...was damning

What's the big deal?

It'll either be a nothing burger or Trump will shoot himself in the ass like he did in the first call memo release.

THAT one is public record....at least the sanitized version he released anyway...which by the way...was damning
Speculation post. All calls are recorded for the record between leaders. There are no private calls between them. It is all recorded............This is just you making loud noises.

What's the big deal?

Speculation post. All calls are recorded for the record between leaders. There are no private calls between them. It is all recorded............This is just you making loud noises.

So why not make these recordings of these "perfect" calls available to those with the appropriate clearances?

What's the big deal?

So why not make these recordings of these "perfect" calls available to those with the appropriate clearances?
Need to Know. If you don't NEED TO KNOW........Then you don't get to see them. It is Classified until an authorized release is allowed. It is protected by the Executive Powers.

Congress can demand all it wants..........but the Executive has the right to Deny it. Then FORCE Congress to go to the courts to Explain WHY IT IS NEEDED. At which point they would have to show amble EVIDENCE that it is needed.

The NEED TO KNOW is common for Classified Material.

He'll never give them an important call...nobody cares about the second one except rabid leftists with TDS. Ukraine is helping him play the fools so he won't hold them accountable for the help they gave Cankles in 2016. Once they hand over her server, wandering drunk in the woods will seem like the best days of her life compared to what will be in store for her.

What's the big deal?

Your post had exactly zero to do with mine

I don't see why confidential calls between the leader of the U.S. and another county should become public information?

BINGO

What's the big deal?

Need to Know. If you don't NEED TO KNOW........Then you don't get to see them. It is Classified until an authorized release is allowed. It is protected by the Executive Powers.

Congress can demand all it wants..........but the Executive has the right to Deny it. Then FORCE Congress to go to the courts to Explain WHY IT IS NEEDED. At which point they would have to show amble EVIDENCE that it is needed.

The NEED TO KNOW is common for Classified Material.

The NEED TO KNOW is absolutely present in this situation. Moreover, the present administration has continually contended that these calls were "perfect," so nothing inappropriate could have happened during them, but then again, the tapes were transferred to a higher-level security server. Huh?

Remember that Congress has an oversight function, and the executive branch must comply.

The unedited tapes are "best evidence."

Forum List

Back