Brace Yourselves: Trump's Releasing Another Call Transcript

What's the big deal?

It'll either be a nothing burger or Trump will shoot himself in the ass like he did in the first call memo release.

A prior call can't make the subsequent one go away.

THAT one is public record....at least the sanitized version he released anyway...which by the way...was damning
Speculation post. All calls are recorded for the record between leaders. There are no private calls between them. It is all recorded............This is just you making loud noises.

So why not make these recordings of these "perfect" calls available to those with the appropriate clearances?
Need to Know. If you don't NEED TO KNOW........Then you don't get to see them. It is Classified until an authorized release is allowed. It is protected by the Executive Powers.

Congress can demand all it wants..........but the Executive has the right to Deny it. Then FORCE Congress to go to the courts to Explain WHY IT IS NEEDED. At which point they would have to show amble EVIDENCE that it is needed.

The NEED TO KNOW is common for Classified Material.

The problem is in spite of such privilege, Schiff Face and the other commies would claim obstruction. Of course it isn't, but the MSM won't explain that to their fools. And then it aids in their polls of favorability of impeaching Trump.

The commies never thought Trump would release the transcript in the first place. Then they could proceed with a Blind Impeachment.

President Donald Trump on Friday said he will release the transcript of another call he had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, which took place in April, months before the July call that Democrats utilized to launch their impeachment probe. Trump told reporters the transcript will "probably" be released on Tuesday.

"They want to have a transcript of the other call, the second call, and I'm willing to provide that. We'll probably give it on Tuesday, Monday being a holiday," he said as he prepared to board Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews. "We have another transcript coming out that is very important. They ask for it, and I gladly give it."

On Saturday, Trump said the April call is "very important," CNN reported.

"You'll read the second call, and you'll tell me if there's anything wrong with it," he said.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

------------

There's nothing more fun than watching exhausted, out-of-breath lefties chasing their tails in every quickening circles.......BUT WE HOT HOM THID TIME!!!!!... ROTFLMFAO!

Sorry to inform you, but this topic was already started by MagaMan a few hours ago. But I'll reiterate here: Trump shouldn't give the Democrats anything. They will only lie about it like they did the last transcript. Why give them the satisfaction?

President Donald Trump on Friday said he will release the transcript of another call he had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, which took place in April, months before the July call that Democrats utilized to launch their impeachment probe. Trump told reporters the transcript will "probably" be released on Tuesday.

"They want to have a transcript of the other call, the second call, and I'm willing to provide that. We'll probably give it on Tuesday, Monday being a holiday," he said as he prepared to board Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews. "We have another transcript coming out that is very important. They ask for it, and I gladly give it."

"You'll read the second call, and you'll tell me if there's anything wrong with it," he said.

------------

There's nothing more fun than watching exhausted, out-of-breath lefties chasing their tails in every quickening circles.......BUT WE HOT HOM THID TIME!!!!!... ROTFLMFAO!
And you think this one will be an actual transcript?

------------

The last one was too. You're just too brainwashed to believe it.

------------

Oh the irony.

10 minutes of dialogue, 30 minute call.

What did they do, breath heavily at each other for the rest of the time?

Plus witnesses say it doesn't include key phrases.

Additionally the official whitehiuse line is it's a "rough summary".

But tRump says it a transcript, so you believe him.

Who's brainwashed?

Who's brainwashed?
You.

IMG_1362-1.jpg

------------

As much as the transcript that Sack of Schitt is currently releasing....next!

Who's brainwashed?
You.

View attachment 289050
Look kids! Now we've got a textbook example of projection!

------------

What transcript is Schiff releasing? He hasn't testified. None of his phone calls were national security violations, etc.

What's the big deal?

It'll either be a nothing burger or Trump will shoot himself in the ass like he did in the first call memo release.

THAT one is public record....at least the sanitized version he released anyway...which by the way...was damning
Speculation post. All calls are recorded for the record between leaders. There are no private calls between them. It is all recorded............This is just you making loud noises.

So why not make these recordings of these "perfect" calls available to those with the appropriate clearances?
Need to Know. If you don't NEED TO KNOW........Then you don't get to see them. It is Classified until an authorized release is allowed. It is protected by the Executive Powers.

Congress can demand all it wants..........but the Executive has the right to Deny it. Then FORCE Congress to go to the courts to Explain WHY IT IS NEEDED. At which point they would have to show amble EVIDENCE that it is needed.

The NEED TO KNOW is absolutely present in this situation. Moreover, the present administration has continually contended that these calls were "perfect," so nothing inappropriate could have happened during them, but then again, the tapes were transferred to a higher-level security server. Huh?

Remember that Congress has an oversight function, and the executive branch must comply.

The unedited tapes are "best evidence."
No it is not. The Executive Branch DOES NOT HAVE TO COMPLY under Executive Powers. Trump could have told you guys to pound sand.............And Say the Executive has been cleared of ANY WRONG DOING by the DOJ. He didn't have to give you squat.

You can pound the table and demand it.............but if they refuse.......you can GO TO THE REAL COURTS and get a COURT ORDER TO DO SO........

The DOJ was allowed to look at the call............They deemed Nothing Worthy of further investigation. The LEGAL SIDE says your side is wrong............

Be happy he gave you the transcript at all..............And you certainly didn't have enough information to go to a Grand Jury on..........but this isn't a LEGAL PROCESS................it is a Political process.

------------

What transcript is Schiff releasing? He hasn't testified. None of his phone calls were national security violations, etc.
You know Creepy Toes, it is getting tiring posting what you should know, and are either too dumb or lazy to look it up yourself when you have a stupid question...

Dems release first impeachment probe transcripts from closed-door interviews

Adam Schiff releases transcripts from impeachment inquiry. House Democrats leading the Trump impeachment inquiry publicly released the first ...

What's the big deal?

The problem is in spite of such privilege, Schiff Face and the other commies would claim obstruction. Of course it isn't, but the MSM won't explain that to their fools. And then it aids in their polls of favorability of impeaching Trump.

The commies never thought Trump would release the transcript in the first place. Then they could proceed with a Blind Impeachment.
Which is why Trump did it. LOL

------------

You know Creepy Toes, it is getting tiring posting what you should know, and are either too dumb or lazy to look it up yourself when you have a stupid question...

Adam Schiff releases transcripts from impeachment inquiry. House Democrats leading the Trump impeachment inquiry publicly released the first ...
Those aren't schiff's transcripts. They are transcripts of winesses testifying to various committees.

Schiff didn't release.tbem, the various committees did.

Adam Schiff is not the house of representatives. He is just a single member of it. While he is head of the intelligence committee, he isn't even a member of the other two conducting interviews.

------------

Those aren't schiff's transcripts. They are transcripts of winesses testifying to various committees.

Schiff didn't release.tbem, the various committees did.

Adam Schiff is not the house of representatives. He is just a single member of it. While he is head of the intelligence committee, he isn't even a member of the other two conducting interviews.
I can't fix stupid!

------------

Oh the irony.

Who's brainwashed?

Yeah, just edited down, says whom? Oh, Vindman, the White House spy that likely started all this. How can we not believe him?????

Learn something about presidential conversations for once:

Why the "transcript" of Trump's Ukraine call isn't a complete transcript

Forum List

Back