Brace Yourselves: Trump's Releasing Another Call Transcript

President Donald Trump on Friday said he will release the transcript of another call he had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, which took place in April, months before the July call that Democrats utilized to launch their impeachment probe. Trump told reporters the transcript will "probably" be released on Tuesday.

"They want to have a transcript of the other call, the second call, and I'm willing to provide that. We'll probably give it on Tuesday, Monday being a holiday," he said as he prepared to board Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews. "We have another transcript coming out that is very important. They ask for it, and I gladly give it."

On Saturday, Trump said the April call is "very important," CNN reported.

"You'll read the second call, and you'll tell me if there's anything wrong with it," he said.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

------------

There's nothing more fun than watching exhausted, out-of-breath lefties chasing their tails in every quickening circles.......BUT WE HOT HOM THID TIME!!!!!... ROTFLMFAO!
And you think this one will be an actual transcript?

More so than the bullshit summarization given by Schitt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President Donald Trump on Friday said he will release the transcript of another call he had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, which took place in April, months before the July call that Democrats utilized to launch their impeachment probe. Trump told reporters the transcript will "probably" be released on Tuesday.

"They want to have a transcript of the other call, the second call, and I'm willing to provide that. We'll probably give it on Tuesday, Monday being a holiday," he said as he prepared to board Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews. "We have another transcript coming out that is very important. They ask for it, and I gladly give it."

"You'll read the second call, and you'll tell me if there's anything wrong with it," he said.

------------

There's nothing more fun than watching exhausted, out-of-breath lefties chasing their tails in every quickening circles.......BUT WE HOT HOM THID TIME!!!!!... ROTFLMFAO!
As much as the transcript that Sack of Schitt is currently releasing....next!
What transcript is Schiff releasing? He hasn't testified. None of his phone calls were national security violations, etc.

So this is the fucking desperate idiot that dims want to idolize?[emoji1787]

Last edited:
What's the big deal?

It'll either be a nothing burger or Trump will shoot himself in the ass like he did in the first call memo release.

A prior call can't make the subsequent one go away.

THAT one is public record....at least the sanitized version he released anyway...which by the way...was damning
Speculation post. All calls are recorded for the record between leaders. There are no private calls between them. It is all recorded............This is just you making loud noises.

So why not make these recordings of these "perfect" calls available to those with the appropriate clearances?
Need to Know. If you don't NEED TO KNOW........Then you don't get to see them. It is Classified until an authorized release is allowed. It is protected by the Executive Powers.

Congress can demand all it wants..........but the Executive has the right to Deny it. Then FORCE Congress to go to the courts to Explain WHY IT IS NEEDED. At which point they would have to show amble EVIDENCE that it is needed.

The NEED TO KNOW is common for Classified Material.

The problem is in spite of such privilege, Schiff Face and the other commies would claim obstruction. Of course it isn't, but the MSM won't explain that to their fools. And then it aids in their polls of favorability of impeaching Trump.

The commies never thought Trump would release the transcript in the first place. Then they could proceed with a Blind Impeachment.

A belief in communism is a preference for a certain economic structure. Calling someone a "commie" is meaningless. There is no indication that anyone whom you call a "commie" prefers one economic structure over another.

This mixing up of preference for one economic system over another with a preference for certain political views is alarming, as is the tendency of some to mix up a preference for a certain economic system with religious belief. For example, there are those who mix up a preference for capitalism with a belief in the Christian faith while each does not have anything to do with the other.

So Trump is basically feeding more of the drama to his contingent

what a crock!

~S~

So Trump is basically feeding more of the drama to his contingent

what a crock!

~S~
He's Trolling Shifty and the Dems............They did demand the transcript............He released it..........

Well they really didn't get anything out of the first one.........so they goooo.......Um the Smoking gun is in another one.

What a bunch of Wankers...........DOA in the Senate. Enjoy the clown show.

He's Trolling

I'm not buying into it

~S~
Well maybe you are not as dumb as the wako far left side. This whole impeachment crap is to satisfy the Far Left. Pelosi is doing this thing as Appeasement. Probably because the Far Left are ready to replace her and the establishment Dems in office.......

I'm not buying into Impeachment whatsoever.........Just another thing to make us look like a laughing stock to the rest of the world.............

I don't trust any of this transcript shit as they are produced by WH staff and the WH has complete control of them. How did the tapes end up in the top-secret server in the first place?

Produce the tapes themselves to people who have the necessary clearances. I should think that people on the House Intelligence Committee have such clearances, as do many other people. If these calls were "perfect," there should be nothing to hide.
yet you're a cnn apologist

Pelosi is doing this thing as Appeasement

Bullshit. Miss Piggy knows Trump wants a clean presidency, he has openly said he does not want to be impeached, and this damn skum bitch is only doing so because she hates Trump. It's all a game to these tard assholes, they got nothing else.

Bullshit. Miss Piggy knows Trump wants a clean presidency, he has openly said he does not want to be impeached, and this damn skum bitch is only doing so because she hates Trump. It's all a game to these tard assholes, they got nothing else.
Timing is everything.........and the timing is for primaries in the Dems...........and that to me is Appeasement so they can seem COOL with the Far Left Unhinged crowd.......Middle of next year they will All be MODERATES..............

Like always..........they play to a script............and this is scripted.

------------

More so than the bullshit summarization given by Schitt.

I'm assumed it you mean Schiff, and when did he summarize the call?

------------

What transcript is Schiff releasing? He hasn't testified. None of his phone calls were national security violations, etc.

Oh look! Desperate distractions because you can't respond to my post.

Trump doesn't want to be impeached, but if he is, it's a slam dunk win for him in November and he knows it. So for him, it's a win-win situation. And if they impeach, any Democrats stupid enough to stay in the race would only be their sacrificial lamb.

------------

Not desperate anything. I don’t sit on my phone all night. Schitt quoted what he felt he heard to the press, immediately after the phone call occurred. It was an embellishment to be kind. Shades of Russia collusion, that he completely fucked up. As far as the phone prank here, it just shows what a moron he is. But this fucktard is what you idiots hold up, as dim royalty.

Not desperate anything. I don’t sit on my phone all night. Schitt quoted what he felt he heard to the press, immediately after the phone call occurred. It was an embellishment to be kind. Shades of Russia collusion, that he completely fucked up. As far as the phone prank here, it just shows what a moron he is. But this fucktard is what you idiots hold up, as dim royalty.

A. I don't care what you sit on all night, but I do wonder why you felt the need to tell me.

B. Schiff was mocking tRump, not quoting him.

A. I don't care what you sit on all night, but I do wonder why you felt the need to tell me.

Because you made it seem that I didn’t have a response for your reply. I don’t agree with you about candidates, but you can’t be stupid enough to back anything Schitt said. Especially after all the evidence he had the last go around, that was the second coming of Al Capone’s vault.

Here’s Schiff’s summary:

Schiff, Sept. 26: It reads like a classic organized crime shakedown. Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates. We’ve been very good to your country, very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand. Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people, I am going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my Attorney General Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking. And so I’m only going to say this a few more times. In a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.

This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine. It would be funny if it wasn’t such a graphic betrayal of the president’s oath of office. But as it does represent a real betrayal, there’s nothing the president says here that is in America’s interest after all.

Sure sounds like he believes exactly what he quoted!

Because you made it seem that I didn’t have a response for your reply. I don’t agree with you about candidates, but you can’t be stupid enough to back anything Schitt said. Especially after all the evidence he had the last go around, that was the second coming of Al Capone’s vault.

You didn't have a response. You deflected to some stupid prank show.

Forum List

Back