Brace Yourselves: Trump's Releasing Another Call Transcript

The DOJ was allowed to look at the call............They deemed Nothing Worthy of further investigation. The LEGAL SIDE says your side is wrong............

That's absolutely NOT how the WB law is written

It's amazing what you people claim that is false...or that you outright lie about

The DOJ was allowed to look at the call............They deemed Nothing Worthy of further investigation. The LEGAL SIDE says your side is wrong............

It's amazing what you people claim that is false...or that you outright lie about
Conversations between Leaders are under Executive Powers............Your side would have to fight it in the 3rd Branch of Gov't to FORCE their release.................Trump didn't have to release them.

3 Equal Branches of Gov't..............all with unique powers...........perhaps you should study that.

Conversations between Leaders are under Executive Powers............Your side would have to fight it in the 3rd Branch of Gov't to FORCE their release.................Trump didn't have to release them.

3 Equal Branches of Gov't..............all with unique powers...........perhaps you should study that.
Go look up the WB law. It leaves no room for the DOJ to do anything but refer the complaint to Congress

Eric Ciaramella is who has been leaking classified information and classified calls with heads of state out of The White House. He is part of The Insurance Policy the members of Operation Latitude talked about.

I personally think he was about to be arrested. When his access was restricted because of leaks he resorted to leaking 2nd hand information and IMO is trying to claim Whistleblower status to avoid being tried for treason.

The Radicalizing of Eric Ciaramella | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

White House investigates leaks of Trump calls to Australia, Mexico

Alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was cited in key passage of Mueller report

Judicial Watch unearths visitor log from Eric Ciaramella’s time at the White House | One America News Network

Alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella was Biden guest at State Department banquet

Last edited:
President Donald Trump on Friday said he will release the transcript of another call he had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, which took place in April, months before the July call that Democrats utilized to launch their impeachment probe. Trump told reporters the transcript will "probably" be released on Tuesday.

"They want to have a transcript of the other call, the second call, and I'm willing to provide that. We'll probably give it on Tuesday, Monday being a holiday," he said as he prepared to board Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews. "We have another transcript coming out that is very important. They ask for it, and I gladly give it."

On Saturday, Trump said the April call is "very important," CNN reported.

"You'll read the second call, and you'll tell me if there's anything wrong with it," he said.

(Excerpt) Read more at townhall.com ...

------------

There's nothing more fun than watching exhausted, out-of-breath lefties chasing their tails in every quickening circles.......BUT WE HOT HOM THID TIME!!!!!... ROTFLMFAO!
And you think this one will be an actual transcript?

The last one was too. You're just too brainwashed to believe it.
Oh the irony.

10 minutes of dialogue, 30 minute call.

What did they do, breath heavily at each other for the rest of the time?

Plus witnesses say it doesn't include key phrases.

Additionally the official whitehiuse line is it's a "rough summary".

But tRump says it a transcript, so you believe him.

Who's brainwashed?

Yeah, just edited down, says whom? Oh, Vindman, the White House spy that likely started all this. How can we not believe him?????

Learn something about presidential conversations for once:

Why the "transcript" of Trump's Ukraine call isn't a complete transcript
You're the one who claimed it was a transcript, not me.

Try to keep your story straight.

Ciaramella should be hung in public.

Prior to having his access restricted he leaked classified calls to Thailand, Mexico, and Australia with The President of The United States.

Then he resorted to leaking 2nd hand classified information.

If this piece of shit was Russian he’d be in front of a firing squad but he’s a protected traitor and member of The DemNazi Party.

I don't see why confidential calls between the leader of the U.S. and another county should become public information.

After this nonsense many leaders of other countries may refuse to talk to any American president over the phone over fears that their conversations might be leaked to the press. ... :cool:
It is covered under executive powers. It is not to be released unless authorized by the Executive Branch. Any unauthorized release is a crime.

The Legislature and the Executive are EQUAL BRANCHES of power. The Executive Branch doesn't have to release these transcripts and can claim this power whenever it pleases.

If the Congress demands it...........the Executive can deny it. Then they go the Judiciary.....aka the courts.......and the Congress must Justify it's release.

It is being released to show that the Dems are just crying wolf..........

Why do you defend spies and traitors?

President Donald Trump on Friday said he will release the transcript of another call he had with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, which took place in April, months before the July call that Democrats utilized to launch their impeachment probe. Trump told reporters the transcript will "probably" be released on Tuesday.

"They want to have a transcript of the other call, the second call, and I'm willing to provide that. We'll probably give it on Tuesday, Monday being a holiday," he said as he prepared to board Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews. "We have another transcript coming out that is very important. They ask for it, and I gladly give it."

"You'll read the second call, and you'll tell me if there's anything wrong with it," he said.

------------

There's nothing more fun than watching exhausted, out-of-breath lefties chasing their tails in every quickening circles.......BUT WE HOT HOM THID TIME!!!!!... ROTFLMFAO!

Oh the irony.

Who's brainwashed?

Yeah, just edited down, says whom? Oh, Vindman, the White House spy that likely started all this. How can we not believe him?????

I don't see why confidential calls between the leader of the U.S. and another county should become public information?

After this nonsense many leaders of other countries may refuse to talk to any American president over the phone over fears that their conversations might be leaked to the press. ... :cool:

Trump said he asked Zelensky in advance if he minded if they released the transcript and Zelensky said he had no problem with it.

We understand your agenda too.

upload_2019-11-9_21-32-37.jpeg

------------

Oh the irony.

Who's brainwashed?

What transcript is Schiff releasing? He hasn't testified. None of his phone calls were national security violations, etc.
You can't know that without seeing them.

Besides, there's a rumor that someone heard someone else say that they felt like Shifft threatened Scotland's Secretary of Scotch that Pelosi would switch to KY bourbon if he didn't lift his kilt for a selfie.

------------

Oh the irony.

Who's brainwashed?

I still claim that because that's what it was. Now if you bothered to read the article, it clearly states that recordings of presidential phone calls went out after the Nixon era. Instead, stenographers record the phone calls, but sometimes omit unimportant things.

Of course outside of the pleasantry exchange between our President and Zelensky, the entire conversation was pretty boring. It contained nothing of importance. Perhaps the stenographer fell asleep.

In other words, it's likely there is no word for word conversation recorded or written anywhere. Convincing you sheep otherwise is part of the evil plot that there is a there-there. When in fact, everybody knows how this is done.

And if Trump releases this other call, which is scheduled for Tuesday, it will be the exact same thing. And once again, the puppet masters will tell you that Trump is hiding something again that they can't get their hands on, but won't tell you that's because what they want to get their hands on doesn't exist.

That’s the game Seditionists, Traitors, Spies, and Sabatouers play.

Oh the irony.

Who's brainwashed?

I still claim that because that's what it was. Now if you bothered to read the article, it clearly states that recordings of presidential phone calls went out after the Nixon era. Instead, stenographers record the phone calls, but sometimes omit unimportant things.

Of course outside of the pleasantry exchange between our President and Zelensky, the entire conversation was pretty boring. It contained nothing of importance. Perhaps the stenographer fell asleep.

In other words, it's likely there is no word for word conversation recorded or written anywhere. Convincing you sheep otherwise is part of the evil plot that there is a there-there. When in fact, everybody knows how this is done.

And if Trump releases this other call, which is scheduled for Tuesday, it will be the exact same thing. And once again, the puppet masters will tell you that Trump is hiding something again that they can't get their hands on, but won't tell you that's because what they want to get their hands on doesn't exist.

------------

wow, another shiny object to chase... wonderful

Go look up the WB law. It leaves no room for the DOJ to do anything but refer the complaint to Congress

That would be fine if he was a true whistle blower, but he is nothing but an Obama leaker. He is not protected under the Whistle Blower laws.

Trump didn't have to release them.

Politically he had no choice...and even though he released what he thought was a safe version of the call...it was devastating

What was devastating about it? Or are you talking about devastating to the lying Democrats?
We know you don't care. After all you wouldn't care if Trump shot someone on Fifth Ave in broad daylight.

Sure I care. I care about bogus impeachment proceedings based on a call that clearly showed there was no quid pro quo, even though quid pro quo's are not illegal, a misdemeanor, or a high crime.

Forum List

Back