Brace Yourselves: Trump's Releasing Another Call Transcript

As much as the transcript that Sack of Schitt is currently releasing....next!
What transcript is Schiff releasing? He hasn't testified. None of his phone calls were national security violations, etc.

So this is the fucking desperate idiot that dims want to idolize?
emoji1787.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh look! Desperate distractions because you can't respond to my post.

Not desperate anything. I don’t sit on my phone all night. Schitt quoted what he felt he heard to the press, immediately after the phone call occurred. It was an embellishment to be kind. Shades of Russia collusion, that he completely fucked up. As far as the phone prank here, it just shows what a moron he is. But this fucktard is what you idiots hold up, as dim royalty.

A. I don't care what you sit on all night, but I do wonder why you felt the need to tell me.

B. Schiff was mocking tRump, not quoting him.

A. I don't care what you sit on all night, but I do wonder why you felt the need to tell me.

C. He was lying.
Do you not understand what "mocking" means?

It's not "another call transcript", it's the "transcript of another call". It's an important difference in perspective.

What transcript is Schiff releasing? He hasn't testified. None of his phone calls were national security violations, etc.

emoji1787.png

Not desperate anything. I don’t sit on my phone all night. Schitt quoted what he felt he heard to the press, immediately after the phone call occurred. It was an embellishment to be kind. Shades of Russia collusion, that he completely fucked up. As far as the phone prank here, it just shows what a moron he is. But this fucktard is what you idiots hold up, as dim royalty.

C. He was lying.

A simple "no" would have sufficed, no need for all the shenanigans.

So this is the fucking desperate idiot that dims want to idolize?[emoji1787]

Because you made it seem that I didn’t have a response for your reply. I don’t agree with you about candidates, but you can’t be stupid enough to back anything Schitt said. Especially after all the evidence he had the last go around, that was the second coming of Al Capone’s vault.

You didn't have a response. You deflected to some stupid prank show.

That’s my response. Schitt is a schmuck.

emoji1787.png

C. He was lying.

Get it. Don’t really think the rest of the dim nation saw the difference. They believed his interpretation as truth.

emoji1787.png

C. He was lying.

A simple "no" would have sufficed, no need for all the shenanigans.

Your liberal. Aren’t you supposed to be defending everyone’s right to say anything they choose, unless it hurts your feelings? Shenanigans, really grandpa.

Yeah.

Do you know what telling the truth is?

You've got to be pretty dense to think Shiffft wasn't trying to deceive people.

You're really going to pretend you're stupid enough to believe Shiffftys opening statement as Chairmaim of the Intel/Impeachment committee, in the most important hearing he's ever attended in his life was just some kind of sophomoric gag?

emoji1787.png

C. He was lying.

Get it. Don’t really think the rest of the dim nation saw the difference. They believed his interpretation as truth.

Well, he figured that he'd try to get away with it, and if not, he could always backpedal into this parody thing. Besides, the MSM will always focus their attention on what gives the Democrats the most points. Now if a Republican tried anything like that, all we would have heard from the left is how the Republicans thought it was one big joke.

C. He was lying.

Well, he figured that he'd try to get away with it, and if not, he could always backpedal into this parody thing. Besides, the MSM will always focus their attention on what gives the Democrats the most points. Now if a Republican tried anything like that, all we would have heard from the left is how the Republicans thought it was one big joke.

Understood. I just think there needs to be some respect for authority. He does hold the highest office in the country. Even if Schitt doesn’t like him. Anyone can try something similar, in front of any judge in any court proceedings if they are willing to risk the consequences. They may not be smiling for long though.

C. He was lying.

Understood. I just think there needs to be some respect for authority. He does hold the highest office in the country. Even if Schitt doesn’t like him. Anyone can try something similar, in front of any judge in any court proceedings if they are willing to risk the consequences. They may not be smiling for long though.

These are the same clowns that had a conniption because a Republican Congressman yelled "you lie!" at Obama.

Forum List

Back