Brady Campaign Calls for Resignation of Douglas County Sheriff John Hanlin

LO fucking L. You only want laws that suit you enforced.
Your messiah obama doesn't enforce immigration laws, you have "sanctuary cities" all over the country and you have a former Attorney General who not only didn't enforce background check laws, he encouraged their violation.

Fucking hypocrite asshat.

bingo, I haven't seen one Lib/dem on this board that isn't a two faced hypocrite.
they support a party who champions the killing of the unborn and then think they have some RIGHT to demand things from others, I just laugh in their face

Abortions are legal. We are a nation of laws.
Illegal aliens are illegal, we are a nation of laws.

Duh, so what's your point?

Fox News Falsely Claims "Sanctuary Cities" Violate Federal Immigration Law

That means when they put their kids in school, if they go to hospitals, if they request any aid, they need to be sent back home. They need to enforce laws on the books.

Who's not enforcing those laws? Please be specific with "credible" proof.

bingo, I haven't seen one Lib/dem on this board that isn't a two faced hypocrite.
they support a party who champions the killing of the unborn and then think they have some RIGHT to demand things from others, I just laugh in their face

That means when they put their kids in school, if they go to hospitals, if they request any aid, they need to be sent back home. They need to enforce laws on the books.

California gives immigrants here illegally unprecedented rights, benefits, protections

California gives immigrants here illegally unprecedented rights, benefits, protections

Tell it to California.

Tell it to California.

Then tell it to Oregon.

Oregons Hanlin seems to have things handled at the moment . Amazing huh , I grew up with my Father in particular telling me that the USA was a nation of laws rather then men . It looks to be all falling apart these last 10 or so years . ------ just a comment !!

Sheriff charged with investigating Umpqua Community College shooting is a 9/11 and Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist

WASHINGTON - The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence is calling for the resignation of Douglas County Sheriff John Hanlin, effective immediately. The Campaign has also called for his replacement as lead investigator of the Umpqua Community College shooting.

"John Hanlin should tender his resignation from the Douglas Country Sheriff's Office and be immediately replaced as lead investigator on this case," said Dan Gross, President of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence.

"Citizens of Oregon voted for the expansion of Brady background checks in a law signed by Governor Brown this past May. In pledging not to enforce the new law, John Hanlin has clearly demonstrated that his political ideology trumps his responsibility to protect his community. The victims of last week's shooting and the entire community deserve a thorough investigation that will get to the bottom of this heinous crime - an investigation that must be grounded in facts and evidence, not myth and bias.

"When questioning the realities of the September 11th attacks and the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary, Sheriff John Hanlin posited a simple question - 'Who can we trust anymore?' He has made clear to Oregonians that it surely is not him."

Brady Campaign Calls for Immediate Resignation of Douglas County Sheriff John Hanlin | Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

America cannot tolerate maverick sheriffs or any law enforcement officials who will not enforce and uphold our laws - and the U.S. Constitution.
LO fucking L. You only want laws that suit you enforced.
Your messiah obama doesn't enforce immigration laws, you have "sanctuary cities" all over the country and you have a former Attorney General who not only didn't enforce background check laws, he encouraged their violation.

Fucking hypocrite asshat.

Immigration laws are legal too yet you support ignoring them and the President does too. Or again is that just different?

Which immigration laws is President Obama ignoring? Please be specific with "credible" proof.

refusing to close the border and then allowing illegals to bypass the LEGAL immigration process.

yep , so called children coming across the border and being distributed throughout the USA . Taking in foreign women who claim that they are being abused . The whole thing has all gone to heck .

yep , so called children coming across the border and being distributed throughout the USA . Taking in foreign women who claim that they are being abused . The whole thing has all gone to heck .

Quit deflecting and focus on the thread topic. It ain't that difficult...

and good news the info saying that mrobama isn't welcome in Douglas County is going out nation wide . Saw the rather lengthy report on 'o'riely' . It was good to see Lakhota !!

The Brady campaign... Is that still around?? The 90s want their pinkos back!!!

Ignore the insufficient....

The thread topic is about Leftists moaning about selective enforcement while doing it themselves. We're right on topic.

The thread topic is about Leftists moaning about selective enforcement while doing it themselves. We're right on topic.

Well, then start your own thread and stop trolling this one.

Stop bitching when people are discussing the topic.

Lol! Lakhota, crying because he is getting his ass kicked in this thread.

I am amazed the pinko Brady campaign is still around...

Yeah, Jim Brady was shot in the head while serving his country and President Reagan. What have you done for your country?

The Brady campaign... Is that still around?? The 90s want their pinkos back!!!

Ignore the insufficient....

no kidding. they used to have some honor. now they're just another leftwing group dancing on the graves of the dead for their own agenda. and it's horrible how his wife has used him for her political agenda.

As an Indian the name redskins does not offend me in the least... I don't give in to that political correct BS.

Forum List

Back