Bragg Campaigned On Pursuing Trump

XnA8pLm.jpg

We know you oppose that
You want “guilty because we want you to be so prove yourself innocent”
It’s a dominant lib loon stance .
not an answer sonny.

Where in the Constitution does it say or even imply "innocent till proven guilty?"

If that idiotic claim we're even remotely true:
Explain bail
Explain no bail
Explain bond restrictions.

Like I said.
One name for a person who believes that pile of horsecrap is "convict."
Another name is idiot.
In either case the unis are the same

1680829035643.jpeg

/----/

Understanding the 6th Amendment - US Constitution - LAWS.com

Because under United States law an individual is "innocent until proven guilty", it is important for those facing accusations or allegations of a crime to be provided with specific rights. The Sixth Amendment provides for six distinct rights under its provisions: 1) Speedy Trial 2) Public Trial 3) Impartial Jury 4) Notice of Accusation

Do you actually think the 6th says that?

"Amendment VI​

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense."

Where does it say innocent until proven guilty?

"Amendment VI​

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense."

It 'says' it in so many ways, to even ask the question points to a severe lack of knowledge on your part.

The term comes from an amalgamation of the 5th amendment "No person shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself" The 6th Amendment: 'a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherin the crime shall have been committed and the 14th amendment: 'No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States'

Law enforcement therefore cannot deprive suspects of life, liberty or property without due process of law.

In 1794 a barrister, who influenced the creation of the constitution, made the statement 'presumed innocent until proven guilty.'

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11: 'Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty'

Article 14 of the UN International covenant of Civil and Political Rights (1966) says the same thing.

The 1894 Coffin v. United States. At that time, the court said there was a need for the presumption of innocence with the prosecution having to prove guilt.

"Amendment VI​

/-----/ GEEEZE, no, it doesn't say that exact phrase. It's a tad bit more complex.

It 'says' it in so many ways, to even ask the question points to a severe lack of knowledge on your part.

The term comes from an amalgamation of the 5th amendment "No person shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself" The 6th Amendment: 'a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherin the crime shall have been committed and the 14th amendment: 'No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States'

Law enforcement therefore cannot deprive suspects of life, liberty or property without due process of law.

In 1794 a barrister, who influenced the creation of the constitution, made the statement 'presumed innocent until proven guilty.'

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11: 'Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty'

Article 14 of the UN International covenant of Civil and Political Rights (1966) says the same thing.

The 1894 Coffin v. United States. At that time, the court said there was a need for the presumption of innocence with the prosecution having to prove guilt.
I see you whirling around like
1680914188559.jpeg

Pointing in every direction but not a single reference to "innocent till proven guilty" in the Constitution.

If "innocent till proven guilty" were a reality

There would be no such thing as bail, city/county jails

In fact...
40 police officers could witness a rape and murder while video taping the entire thing and all those police could do is hand they guy a "Notice to Appear" because he's innocent and the police would have no reason to detain much less arrest a man KNOWN to be innocent.

/-----/ GEEEZE, no, it doesn't say that exact phrase. It's a tad bit more complex.
It doesn't say anything like that
AND
If it could be inferred by the scotus as law then

Arrest would be illegal
Jailing a defendant would be illegal
Bail/Bond monies and conditions would be illegal.

C'mon. Take your MAGA hat off for just a moment and give the concept a good think.

I see you whirling around like
View attachment 774279
Pointing in every direction but not a single reference to "innocent till proven guilty" in the Constitution.

If "innocent till proven guilty" were a reality

There would be no such thing as bail, city/county jails

In fact...
40 police officers could witness a rape and murder while video taping the entire thing and all those police could do is hand they guy a "Notice to Appear" because he's innocent and the police would have no reason to detain much less arrest a man KNOWN to be innocent.
Everything I posted points to the presumption of innocence in America. You don’t comprehend very well apparently.

Police are not prohibited from assumig guilt but they cannot have the final say as a court of law. In fact they will have to provide testimony.

Last edited:
AND

Arrest would be illegal

C'mon. Take your MAGA hat off for just a moment and give the concept a good think.
From the DA's Ofice:

Assistant D.A.s Catherine McCaw (Counsel to the Investigation Division), Katherine Ellis (Major Economic Crimes Bureau), Rebecca Mangold (Major Economic Crimes Bureau), Christopher Conroy (Senior Advisor to the Investigation Division), Susan Hoffinger (Chief of the Investigation Division), and Matthew Colangelo (Senior Counsel to the District Attorney) are handling the prosecution of this case with the assistance of Peter Pope (Executive Assistant D.A.), Steven Wu (Executive Assistant D.A. and Chief of the Appeals Division), and Alan Gadlin (Deputy Chief of the Appeals Division).

Defendant Information:

DONALD J. TRUMP
Palm Beach, FL

Charges:

• Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree, a class E felony, 34 counts
###

[1] The charges contained in the indictment are merely allegations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty. All factual recitations are derived from documents filed in court and statements made on the record in court.

AND

Arrest would be illegal

/----/ It says exactly that. And I bet if you're ever arrested you'd be screeching I'M INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

Everything I posted points to the presumption of innocence in America. You don’t comprehend very well apparently.

Police are not prohibited from assumig guilt but they cannot have the final say as a court of law. In fact they will have to provide testimony.

here you go...

Fat Alvin violated the Constitutional protection that one is innocent unless found fuilty.

Just admit you have no idea what you're blathering about.

Nothing in the Constitution says "innocent till proven guilty" and certainly nothing in the operation of the legal system implies such a right.

It is a verbal tradition like the promise of going to heaven made to make the abused feel better about the abuse they receive.

If it were true the police could not arrest and detain you
There would be no pre-trial detention
No bail
No release conditions.

Because the operation of the legal system presumes guilt.

I can continue to slap the crap out of you on this or you can just admit that reality doesn't match your Great American Myth views.

From the DA's Ofice:

Assistant D.A.s Catherine McCaw (Counsel to the Investigation Division), Katherine Ellis (Major Economic Crimes Bureau), Rebecca Mangold (Major Economic Crimes Bureau), Christopher Conroy (Senior Advisor to the Investigation Division), Susan Hoffinger (Chief of the Investigation Division), and Matthew Colangelo (Senior Counsel to the District Attorney) are handling the prosecution of this case with the assistance of Peter Pope (Executive Assistant D.A.), Steven Wu (Executive Assistant D.A. and Chief of the Appeals Division), and Alan Gadlin (Deputy Chief of the Appeals Division).

Defendant Information:

DONALD J. TRUMP
Palm Beach, FL

Charges:

• Falsifying Business Records in the First Degree, a class E felony, 34 counts
###

[1] The charges contained in the indictment are merely allegations, and the defendant is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty. All factual recitations are derived from documents filed in court and statements made on the record in court.
Do you understand the legal impact of your highlighted phrase?
images

/----/

Understanding the 6th Amendment - US Constitution - LAWS.com

Because under United States law an individual is "innocent until proven guilty", it is important for those facing accusations or allegations of a crime to be provided with specific rights. The Sixth Amendment provides for six distinct rights under its provisions: 1) Speedy Trial 2) Public Trial 3) Impartial Jury 4) Notice of Accusation
Bragg does not determine guilt or innocence.

He did not violate any constitutional rights.

/----/ It says exactly that. And I bet if you're ever arrested you'd be screeching I'M INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.
Really?

Then please show me where in the constitution it says ANYTHING like that.

It should be easy for you to get this one proving me wrong.

How about a bet. Loser is banned for 10 days. You up for it?

Really?

Then please show me where in the constitution it says ANYTHING like that.

It should be easy for you to get this one proving me wrong.

How about a bet. Loser is banned for 10 days. You up for it?
/——/ I consider you guilty of robbing a 7-11 in your town at some point in time. Now turn yourself in to the police and prove your innocence.

/——/ I consider you guilty of robbing a 7-11 in your town at some point in time. Now turn yourself in to the police and prove your innocence.
You do know what the Constitution is don't you?
You do know it has lots more than the 2nd you fail to understand?

Then why not tell me where in the Constitution it say anything about "innocent till proven guilty?"

Is it a reading issue?
or you're just kind of ignorant ?

You do know what the Constitution is don't you?
You do know it has lots more than the 2nd you fail to understand?

Then why not tell me where in the Constitution it say anything about "innocent till proven guilty?"

Is it a reading issue?
or you're just kind of ignorant ?
/——-/ I answered your question and you either didn’t read it or didn’t understand it.

Forum List

Back