Brain scans prove liberals brains are defective

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Brain Scans Prove Liberals’ Brains Are Defective

and you wonder why we call you desensitized, heartless idiots . funny how you loons all get off on abortions oh the killing of those who can't speak.

Whomever does the voice dubbing for Mark Dice should be fired. I thought I was watching an old Godzilla movie.

Democrat Brain Scan

trumpdemslol.jpg

Last edited:

and you wonder why we call you desensitized, heartless idiots . funny how you loons all get off on abortions oh the killing of those who can't speak.

The scans are unnecessary. Just look at their words. Madness.

Democrat politics are show business for ugly people....

Someone need a machine to conclude that?

All you have to do is talk to one.
I try to avoid cons as they never say anything intelligent and always seem to be looking for someone to blame for their myriad failures.

InfoWars..........??

iu

Yes your words betray you. Obtuse is what you are to real life.

Because I find you people as mad as proverbial Hatters? I can make no other assessment upon what you present me.

Because I find you people as mad as proverbial Hatters? I can make no other assessment upon what you present me.

Liberals have a smaller Amygdala & so do Psychopaths & Schizophrenics.
So liberals have no fear of conservatives who have an enlarged Amygdala.

Testosterone increases amygdala size, so Conservatives prob have something else enlarged too.
Polacks have the smallest amygdalas in the world. That’s why every country in the world, except for Poland, makes jokes about them.

Australoids, and Africans have the smallest brains, so sorry you didn't research the topic, you can't help yourself, you're that stupid.

Forum List

Back