Brand New Poll: The Majority of Minorities Support Voter ID Laws...the same proportion as whites

The Majority of Minorities Support Voter ID Laws

According to poll data from Gallup...77% of American Hispanics and Blacks support voter ID laws. The figure is essentially the same among whites...large majorities in both parties support voter ID laws
So we have established that almost all Americans hate political correctness and almost all Americans support ID laws.

So how can Democrats win anything when all the other issues are evenly split or in favor of the GOP?

I don't believe polls.

I don't either, but it certainly disables leftists from claiming they are only trying to protect minorities by defeating Voter-ID. Reasonable people understand it has nothing to do with minorities and they are perfectly capable of getting an ID as any white. However (like they constantly do) they are using race to promote their political agenda because many of their voters really don't care about voting, and putting some time and energy into voting will leave a lot of their potential supporters home on election day.

I don't believe polls.
The problem is that polls are designed to herd public opinion, so they end up being close to right almost all of the time.

I don't think so. I believe the questions are worded to be confusing so people responding really have no idea what they are responding to.

I also believe that a majority of people don't follow politics, so they answer questions they know nothing about because they don't want to appear politically ignorant.

Take the Kavanaugh situation for instance. I would be willing to bet that if you went out in the street and asked people who Brett Kavanaugh was, most would not know. However if the question was worded like this:

"Should the Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be confirmed given his attempted rape allegations?"

Well, okay. How do you answer this question if you don't know who the guy is? Let's see, apparently by the question, he tried to rape somebody at least once. "Hell no I don't think he should be confirmed! "

And that's how it works with polling.

I don't believe polls.
The problem is that polls are designed to herd public opinion, so they end up being close to right almost all of the time.

I don't think so. I believe the questions are worded to be confusing so people responding really have no idea what they are responding to.

I also believe that a majority of people don't follow politics, so they answer questions they know nothing about because they don't want to appear politically ignorant.

Take the Kavanaugh situation for instance. I would be willing to bet that if you went out in the street and asked people who Brett Kavanaugh was, most would not know. However if the question was worded like this:

"Should the Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be confirmed given his attempted rape allegations?"

Well, okay. How do you answer this question if you don't know who the guy is? Let's see, apparently by the question, he tried to rape somebody at least once. "Hell no I don't think he should be confirmed! "

And that's how it works with polling.

That is how they can herd the opinion the way they want.

Minorities will not be herded onto Democratic party plantations and slaved out. Get ready for the MINORITY WAVE as they abandon the Democratic party in droves. Trump is proving decades of Dem party propaganda wrong, there is an alternative and hope for a better life beyond Dem party crumb handouts.

Minorities will not be herded onto Democratic party plantations and slaved out. Get ready for the MINORIT WAVE as they abandon the Democratic party in droves. Trump is proving decades of Dem party propaganda wrong, there is an alternative and hope for a better life beyond Dem party crumb handouts.
And then the youth will follow them because of the left’s intersectionality bullshit.

Minorities will not be herded onto Democratic party plantations and slaved out. Get ready for the MINORIT WAVE as they abandon the Democratic party in droves. Trump is proving decades of Dem party propaganda wrong, there is an alternative and hope for a better life beyond Dem party crumb handouts.
And then the youth will follow them because of the left’s intersectionality bullshit.

American's youth are not going to sacrifice themselves on the alter of far left policies. They are already moving towards Trump's vision. The left's jobs killing policies, shit paying jobs, high taxes, invading hoards of illegals, the left killing their chance at the American dream are not popular among millennials.

Give our youth some credit. The Democrats are a party that wants have open borders and abolish ICE.

Give our youth some credit. The Democrats are a party that wants have open borders and abolish ICE.
And the youth are blindly for it.

But, if the minorities start making being a Republican cool again you will see entire universities go Republican overnight.

The intersectionality goes both ways.

American's youth are not going to sacrifice themselves on the alter of far left policies. They are already moving towards Trump's vision. The left's jobs killing policies, shit paying jobs, high taxes, invading hoards of illegals, the left killing their chance at the American dream are not popular among millennials.
Most millennials are not “youth” anymore. I am a millennial and I am almost 30 years old. Young millennials in their early 20s definitely lean left though.

The actual youth today eats tide pods and spends every waking hour on the internet.

And the youth are blindly for it.

But, if the minorities start making being a Republican cool again you will see entire universities go Republican overnight.

The intersectionality goes both ways.

Nobody wants to study 4 years to get a degree then go live with their parents because jobs killing liberal policies ruined the economy. We are Americans, the left don't understand our wrath!

Forum List

Back