Brave Woman

You have no idea what bravery really is. I know a 12 year old little girl battling her demons everyday, she faces them head on and is winning, that is bravery. Some mentally deranged fruit loop taking a selfie in a john is NOT bravery

You have no idea what bravery really is. I know a 12 year old little girl battling her demons everyday, she faces them head on and is winning, that is bravery. Some mentally deranged fruit loop taking a selfie in a john is NOT bravery
Oh yeah, being a little princess must take a lot of courage.

Ive stood against gangs of big tough men trading blow for blow. You would faint you small minded spoilt brat.

Ive stood against gangs of big tough men trading blow for blow. You would faint you small minded spoilt brat.

She was sexually abused, asshole

These stupid laws would have this girl sent to the Gents and face all manner of abuse.
Was any thought given to the consequences of this idiocy ?

YOU are the asshole.

YOU are the asshole.

Get lost you blabbering little wind bag. You opened your yap and promptly got smacked down....because you just had to try and look smart.

These stupid laws would have this girl sent to the Gents and face all manner of abuse.
They'd actually be really courteous to her. Lol.

Its no great hardship to crap in the men's shitter, as long as its not in Haiti.

She'd be safe enough in Australia in the men's toilet. As outlined in the OP it's women's toilet where she'd be in danger. Sassy Irish Lass only need make up a lie about her doing something untoward and she's fucked. Courts love the lies of the gender who evolutionarily have an indifference to the truth.

She was brave going into the savage gender's bathroom when the authorities were against her. Let's not take away from that.

I'm not clear on how it is "brave" to be so obsessed with yourself that you take a picture of yourself in the john. Of course, I don't get any of this hoo-ha. I think the purpose of public rooms with toilets in them is to do your business then leave. Some people don't agree with that, they want attention even in when in a place where most of us go without the desire to be seen.

Typical liberal—more concerned for the well-being of a degenerate pervert than for that of women and girls whose modesty, privacy, and even safety is threatened by said pervert.

YOU are the asshole.

Get lost you blabbering little wind bag. You opened your yap and promptly got smacked down....because you just had to try and look smart.
So youve been a fuckin homosexual antiwhite lesbian and you call someone who does a dump a pervert?

Well then we are all perverts. Not as much as you are, obviously, faggot.

"Bi catfish" sounds like either mudshark or bottom feeder. Either way you are a disgusting scapegoating hypocrite.

Typical liberal—more concerned for the well-being of a degenerate pervert than for that of women and girls whose modesty, privacy, and even safety is threatened by said pervert.
Your imbecility renders your opinion worthless.

YOU are the asshole.

So youve been a fuckin homosexual antiwhite lesbian and you call someone who does a dump a pervert?

Well then we are all perverts. Not as much as you are, obviously, faggot.

You're sadly confused, I don't have the mental issues of being a lesbian. See, you have not the foggiest idea what the fuck you are blabbering about. Dumb ass

She'd be safe enough in Australia in the men's toilet. As outlined in the OP it's women's toilet where she'd be in danger. Sassy Irish Lass only need make up a lie about her doing something untoward and she's fucked. Courts love the lies of the gender who evolutionarily have an indifference to the truth.

She was brave going into the savage gender's bathroom when the authorities were against her. Let's not take away from that.

Those who side against women and girls, and with these perverts and degenerates, are not usually this open about the misogyny that drives them to do so.

Yes and best wishes and prayers to that 12 year-old girl.

This is also actual bravery, not some Transgender taking a photo in a bathroom.

11e8c8f0bc0148bb570eef37cbe9a419.jpg

_inmate-firefighters-630.png

This is bravery, the firefighters of September 11th, who knows if the ones in this photograph survived or perished when those towers collapsed?

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

Here's some brave ones who did.

firefighters_before.jpg

This brave man risked himself, to save this beautiful dog.

1288.jpg

you are just jealous.

What's that medal you have in America, it gets awarded at the WH for civilian bravery or something? Is it the Congressional Medal of Honour?

If so, how long is it going to be before Obama starts handing these medals out to the "brave" Transgenders for taking photos of themselves in the wrong bathrooms? :rolleyes-41:

Yes and best wishes and prayers to that 12 year-old girl.

This is also actual bravery, not some Transgender taking a photo in a bathroom.

11e8c8f0bc0148bb570eef37cbe9a419.jpg

_inmate-firefighters-630.png

This is bravery, the firefighters of September 11th, who knows if the ones in this photograph survived or perished when those towers collapsed?

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

Here's some brave ones who did.

firefighters_before.jpg

This brave man risked himself, to save this beautiful dog.

1288.jpg
Little girl. You have no idea. You are sheltered.

Forum List

Back