Brave Woman

You have no idea what bravery really is. I know a 12 year old little girl battling her demons everyday, she faces them head on and is winning, that is bravery. Some mentally deranged fruit loop taking a selfie in a john is NOT bravery

Yes and best wishes and prayers to that 12 year-old girl.

This is also actual bravery, not some Transgender taking a photo in a bathroom.

11e8c8f0bc0148bb570eef37cbe9a419.jpg

_inmate-firefighters-630.png

This is bravery, the firefighters of September 11th, who knows if the ones in this photograph survived or perished when those towers collapsed?

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

Here's some brave ones who did.

firefighters_before.jpg

This brave man risked himself, to save this beautiful dog.

1288.jpg
Little girl. You have no idea. You are sheltered.

Look at this little keyboard warrior...good grief, clueless and ignorant spewing bullshit

You have no idea what bravery really is. I know a 12 year old little girl battling her demons everyday, she faces them head on and is winning, that is bravery. Some mentally deranged fruit loop taking a selfie in a john is NOT bravery

This is bravery, the firefighters of September 11th, who knows if the ones in this photograph survived or perished when those towers collapsed?

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

firefighters_before.jpg

1288.jpg

No, those photographs illustrate actual bravery, they're selfless, they have wives and children, and to save others, they risk their very lives to save others....that's bravery.

They're selfless and brave....the Transgenders are selfish and there's nothing "brave" about them.

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

firefighters_before.jpg

1288.jpg

Look at this little keyboard warrior...good grief, clueless and ignorant spewing bullshit
You are the keyboard warrior. And you know it.

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

firefighters_before.jpg

1288.jpg

No, those photographs illustrate actual bravery, they're selfless, they have wives and children, and to save others, they risk their very lives to save others....that's bravery.

They're selfless and brave....the Transgenders are selfish and there's nothing "brave" about them.
They are showing there is nothing brave about being a modern woman.

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

firefighters_before.jpg

1288.jpg

yeah moron, you know me so well, so well you thought I was a lesbian four comments ago. Dumb ass, get lost with you juvenile nonsense, you don't shit from shinola

Pink news. Again. How come this is what you suck on? I've never heard of anyone who follows pink news like you do.

Why is this guy, pretending to be a woman posting pictures of himself in the women's room without a close up of his cooch. If he is a woman, he has one. Let's see.

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

firefighters_before.jpg

1288.jpg

This woman is not the hairy cock swinging perv that you have been warning about. Where should she take a pee ?

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

firefighters_before.jpg

1288.jpg

Typical that you should abuse the memory of these people in order to abuse a set of people that you hate. Why am I not surprised OMG !!!!!!?

Progs have such a low standard for "Bravery", no wonder they cry at the mention of the name "Trump"

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

firefighters_before.jpg

1288.jpg

They are showing there is nothing brave about being a modern woman.

Bravery is sacrificing yourself to save another person and/or persons, and it's usually a spontaneous act and an on the spot decision, bravery isn't a lifestyle choice.

There's a definition of bravery, that's universally accepted, and choosing to become a Transgender doesn't fit the definition of bravery.

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

firefighters_before.jpg

1288.jpg

Typical that you should abuse the memory of these people in order to abuse a set of people that you hate. Why am I not surprised OMG !!!!!!?
They are covering their own liberal pasts. Its scapegoating 101.

just look at the Stormfront members photos thread. Its all tatoos and dyed hair. Bunch of alternatives turned purist. I have sympathy...up until they start persecuting others.

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

firefighters_before.jpg

1288.jpg

They are covering their own liberal pasts. Its scapegoating 101.

just look at the Stormfront members photos thread. Its all tatoos and dyed hair. Bunch of alternatives turned purist. I have sympathy...up until they start persecuting others.

Shut up and bake me a cake....or is that the persecution you have no sympathy about??

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

firefighters_before.jpg

1288.jpg

yeah moron, you know me so well, so well you thought I was a lesbian four comments ago. Dumb ass, get lost with you juvenile nonsense, you don't shit from shinola

As we're showing pictures of actual bravery, we're apparently "abusing" September 11th, this from the ilk who likens ISIS to the American and British Governments and babbles pro-Islamic propaganda at the drop of a hat....I wouldn't be surprised if this ilk didn't celebrate the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

So where does this girl take a pee ?
All of this deflection cant disguise the fact that she is not what you told us this law was about.
Nowhere near it.

twin-towers-911-007.jpg

firefighters_before.jpg

1288.jpg

This woman is not the hairy cock swinging perv that you have been warning about. Where should she take a pee ?
Is this a man in makeup and a dress? Any half ass decent make up artist can make Hulk Hogan look like a good looking woman.

Actually, fighting a woman with a WOMB would be brave, but bullying a woman without one is cowardly. It takes an alternate agenda.

Forum List

Back