Brave Woman

You have no idea what bravery really is. I know a 12 year old little girl battling her demons everyday, she faces them head on and is winning, that is bravery. Some mentally deranged fruit loop taking a selfie in a john is NOT bravery
Oh yeah, being a little princess must take a lot of courage.

Ive stood against gangs of big tough men trading blow for blow. You would faint you small minded spoilt brat.

She was sexually abused, asshole
YOU are the asshole.
Probably by a hetero male.
A hetero male is a good thing! Geez this shit is so warped!

If someone wants to nurture some insanity about themselves they can do that but don't demand that everyone else buy into nonsense. You don't have a six foot rabbit friend named Harvey. You don't live in Oz, no matter how much you wish it to be true. You can set your own table for the mad hatter tea party. Stop demanding that everyone believe your nonsense.

If the "woman" in the OP has had the reassignment surgery, then no problem.

If not, and the person is still biologically a male, then stay out of the women's rest rooms and locker rooms.
Simple really.
No amount of surgical mutilation will change the biology of any person. But I agree that if it has had the gender-appropriate equipment altered in such a way as to diminish its potential threat to women and girls, and it is discreet, it may go un-noticed when it enters and uses the bathroom of its choice.

If not, and the person is still biologically a male, then stay out of the women's rest rooms and locker rooms.
Simple really.
No amount of surgical mutilation will change the biology of any person. But I agree that if it has had the gender-appropriate equipment altered in such a way as to diminish its potential threat to women and girls, and it is discreet, it may go un-noticed when it enters and uses the bathroom of its choice.
That would be illegal in North Carolina.

Simple really.
In which case an allowance is made for men that have had cosmetic surgery. They aren't women. They are men with an exception. Anyone can elect not to make that exception if they feel it is in their best interests.

Simple really.
In which case an allowance is made for men that have had cosmetic surgery. They aren't women. They are men with an exception. Anyone can elect not to make that exception if they feel it is in their best interests.
Just in case they change their minds later?

Simple really.
I say again, if they don't make themselves into some kind of media circus event, who will know the difference? Of course, guys (or gals) who have not sufficiently committed themselves the necessary self-mutilation, should just make the trek to facilities their appearance better suits them to use.

Simple really.
Some have changed their minds. Some have had surgery changing them back.

Simple really.

I've read where some have changed their minds, so as they're put on hormone pills as well as having body parts chopped, imagine how double confused they're going to be if they change their minds.

Simple really.
That's the argument against child abuse directed at "gender-confused" children whose gender-abusive "parents" would insist on hormonal and surgical alteration of a child to the gender "preferred" by a child.

Simple really.

I've read where some have changed their minds, so as they're put on hormone pills as well as having body parts chopped, imagine how double confused they're going to be if they change their minds.
What difference would it make? They're already so head-fucked, it's tragic.

Simple really.

What difference would it make? They're already so head-fucked, it's tragic.

Which is why people shouldn't be encouraging this stuff to begin with, these people should be treated for their psychological illness....only the Leftists are encouraging and championing a group of people who are psychologically messed-up, this says something about the Leftists membrane also.

Simple really.
I say again, if they don't make themselves into some kind of media circus event, who will know the difference? Of course, guys (or gals) who have not sufficiently committed themselves the necessary self-mutilation, should just make the trek to facilities their appearance better suits them to use.
It is illegal in North Carolina.

Simple really.
That's the argument against child abuse directed at "gender-confused" children whose gender-abusive "parents" would insist on hormonal and surgical alteration of a child to the gender "preferred" by a child.

If a child, who cannot possibly be intellectually equipped to understand any of this stuff, but if a child is put on hormone pills, then that child needs removing from the environment it's in and putting into care and/or fostered.

Simple really.

I love the way you comment as if you are a member of the human race OMG !!

Forum List

Back