Brave Woman

If the "woman" in the OP has had the reassignment surgery, then no problem.

If not, and the person is still biologically a male, then stay out of the women's rest rooms and locker rooms.
Simple really.
No amount of surgical mutilation will change the biology of any person. But I agree that if it has had the gender-appropriate equipment altered in such a way as to diminish its potential threat to women and girls, and it is discreet, it may go un-noticed when it enters and uses the bathroom of its choice.
In which case an allowance is made for men that have had cosmetic surgery. They aren't women. They are men with an exception. Anyone can elect not to make that exception if they feel it is in their best interests.
Just in case they change their minds later?

I've read where some have changed their minds, so as they're put on hormone pills as well as having body parts chopped, imagine how double confused they're going to be if they change their minds.
What difference would it make? They're already so head-fucked, it's tragic.

I like the way the mature people here, in this thread are pretty much ignoring the Mega Troll, and having a discussion whilst almost completely blotting the Mega Troll from the discussion, it doesn't want actual discussions, it never does.

If not, and the person is still biologically a male, then stay out of the women's rest rooms and locker rooms.
Simple really.
No amount of surgical mutilation will change the biology of any person. But I agree that if it has had the gender-appropriate equipment altered in such a way as to diminish its potential threat to women and girls, and it is discreet, it may go un-noticed when it enters and uses the bathroom of its choice.
In which case an allowance is made for men that have had cosmetic surgery. They aren't women. They are men with an exception. Anyone can elect not to make that exception if they feel it is in their best interests.
Some have changed their minds. Some have had surgery changing them back.
That's the argument against child abuse directed at "gender-confused" children whose gender-abusive "parents" would insist on hormonal and surgical alteration of a child to the gender "preferred" by a child.

Jazz Jennings is the transgender poster child for abuse. All his life he was told he is a girl. He believes himself to be a girl. His abusive parents give him hormone blockers to stop his development as a male. Even with heavy doses of hormones, this boy, at 15 has discovered he likes girls.

The evil and abusive family now tell this young man, oh he's still a girl. He's a pan sexual girl. That way its still okay to amputate the boy's sex organs.

Transgender teen Jazz Jennings reveals she is 'pansexual'

Stop giving this boy female hormones.

Some have changed their minds. Some have had surgery changing them back.
That's the argument against child abuse directed at "gender-confused" children whose gender-abusive "parents" would insist on hormonal and surgical alteration of a child to the gender "preferred" by a child.

Jazz Jennings is the transgender poster child for abuse. All his life he was told he is a girl. He believes himself to be a girl. His abusive parents give him hormone blockers to stop his development as a male. Even with heavy doses of hormones, this boy, at 15 has discovered he likes girls.

The evil and abusive family now tell this young man, oh he's still a girl. He's a pan sexual girl. That way its still okay to amputate the boy's sex organs.

Transgender teen Jazz Jennings reveals she is 'pansexual'

Stop giving this boy female hormones.

People like this have a high rate of suicidal tendencies, along with high rates of substance abuse, they're no different than people who've actually been sexually abused in this respect.

Simple really.
That would be illegal in North Carolina.

If the person has had the surgeries, and now looks like the opposite sex, no one is going to turn them in.
If you have a penis, go to the mens room, vagina, go to the womens.
Is this difficult for you ?

Simple really.

If the person has had the surgeries, and now looks like the opposite sex, no one is going to turn them in.

It probably wants to enter female bathrooms itself, which is probably why it's so fanatically championing men entering female bathrooms.

Simple really.

It probably wants to enter female bathrooms itself, which is probably why it's so fanatically championing men entering female bathrooms.
It's a subscriber to pink news!

Simple really.

So it wants to enter female bathrooms and spend the day in there reading Pink News :eek-52:

So it wants to enter female bathrooms and spend the day in there reading Pink News :eek-52:
So it wants to kill all blacks,muslims and jews OMG !!

This Dad's Epic Takedown of Anti-Trans Bathroom Laws Is Going Viral

I worry about her being sexually assaulted, because that happens a lot. I worry about her being the victim of a drunk driver, because that happens a lot. I worry about her being the victim of gun violence, because lots of people die from gun-related injuries. Here's what I do not worry about: I don't worry about her being attacked in a restroom by a trans woman because (a) it has never happened; and (b) trans women are the most victimized group of people I've ever met, and the least likely to commit a crime of indecency in a restroom, because they are afraid of getting beat up when all they want to do is pee.

Americans have given their lives for this country. This thing here isn't being brave by shooting a selfie in the shithouse.
She is a person not "a thing".

No, it's a thing.
No you are wrong. I dont judge you, I guess you were brought up to be an ignorant hater.

Americans have given their lives for this country. This thing here isn't being brave by shooting a selfie in the shithouse.

I agree and also this is pretty brave:

MkvbHrf.jpg

I'm not clear on how it is "brave" to be so obsessed with yourself that you take a picture of yourself in the john. Of course, I don't get any of this hoo-ha. I think the purpose of public rooms with toilets in them is to do your business then leave. Some people don't agree with that, they want attention even in when in a place where most of us go without the desire to be seen.
It’s brave because she’s standing up to the ignorance, bigotry, and hate practiced by many on the right.

I'm not clear on how it is "brave" to be so obsessed with yourself that you take a picture of yourself in the john. Of course, I don't get any of this hoo-ha. I think the purpose of public rooms with toilets in them is to do your business then leave. Some people don't agree with that, they want attention even in when in a place where most of us go without the desire to be seen.
It’s brave because she’s standing up to the ignorance, bigotry, and hate practiced by many on the right.

Listen to the bigots in this video, as they attempt to keep this man who identifies as a female out of their rest room !

Damn bigots !

Forum List

Back