Brave Woman

13096243_627911314027308_1469634580155892865_n.jpg

Its about control. The woman in the OP was non-selected by women.

now that shes found a life (a suedo life) beyond that, SOME women want to lay the boot in.

It's like when a gang rejects someone, ther is always those people who think the rejected person must be punsihed (exclaimer: not personal experience. Ive never been part of ANY type of group, gang or gathering of people).

A man wearing makeup and a dress is not a woman. It is a man in make up and a dress.

In the movie Some Like It Hot, Jack Lemon and Tony Curtis were made up and dressed like beautiful show girls. They looked like show girls. They dressed like show girls. They were men. No matter how much make up, clothing, hair styling and surgery, it's still a guy.

I have decided to come out of the shadows.....

I am a heterosexual male and I LOVE women!

When do I get my parade & new law in my honor?

The people supporting all this crazy stuff are, well they themselves are just a few nuts short of being a full pecan pie :uhoh3:

If the "woman" in the OP has had the reassignment surgery, then no problem.

If not, and the person is still biologically a male, then stay out of the women's rest rooms and locker rooms.
Simple really.

So where does this girl take a pee ?
All of this deflection cant disguise the fact that she is not what you told us this law was about.
Nowhere near it.
It's not about the bathroom. They dont want her to BE.
Yes, its a good job she isnt a black muslim or they would turn up the hate even more.
Well a chink recently told me, people pick on, who they can get away with picking on. Not one of these assholes could be depended on in a corner.

You have no idea what bravery really is. I know a 12 year old little girl battling her demons everyday, she faces them head on and is winning, that is bravery. Some mentally deranged fruit loop taking a selfie in a john is NOT bravery
Oh yeah, being a little princess must take a lot of courage.

Ive stood against gangs of big tough men trading blow for blow. You would faint you small minded spoilt brat.

She was sexually abused, asshole
YOU are the asshole.
Probably by a hetero male.

No one can be sexually reassigned any more than they can be racially reassigned or change species by reassignment. It's cosmetic surgery. A face lift doesn't really make a 60 year old into a 40 year old.

No one can be sexually reassigned any more than they can be racially reassigned or change species by reassignment. It's cosmetic surgery. A face lift doesn't really make a 60 year old into a 40 year old.

Yes, because if it's a man and he has his penis chopped and becomes female, he can never be a woman as he'll always be XY chromosome, ditto with a woman having her boobs chopped and having her vagina sewn up and getting a penis sewn on, she can act male, but she'll always be a woman as she'll always be XX chromosome.

Forum List

Back