Brave Woman

These stupid laws would have this girl sent to the Gents and face all manner of abuse.
Was any thought given to the consequences of this idiocy ?
Clearly this is rhetorical.
Surely the half wits who pass these laws have people working for them who can say " what about this guy ?"
Of course that’s the purpose of these idiotic laws.

By making it ‘illegal’ for a transgender woman to use the woman’s restroom – so the right’s moronic ‘reasoning’ goes – a transgender woman would be forced to refrain from dressing in a manner she’s most comfortable and ‘stop’ being transgender.

Of course that’s not going to happen.

The North Carolina measure is further evidence of the hate and bigotry common to most on the right, and the desire of most conservatives to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

These stupid laws would have this girl sent to the Gents and face all manner of abuse.
Surely the half wits who pass these laws have people working for them who can say " what about this guy ?"

By making it ‘illegal’ for a transgender woman to use the woman’s restroom – so the right’s moronic ‘reasoning’ goes – a transgender woman would be forced to refrain from dressing in a manner she’s most comfortable and ‘stop’ being transgender.

The North Carolina measure is further evidence of the hate and bigotry common to most on the right, and the desire of most conservatives to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.
Low achievers have to have somebody to look down on.

Jazz Jennings is the transgender poster child for abuse. All his life he was told he is a girl. He believes himself to be a girl. His abusive parents give him hormone blockers to stop his development as a male. …

The evil and abusive family now tell this young man, oh he's still a girl. He's a pan sexual girl. That way its still okay to amputate the boy's sex organs.

People like this have a high rate of suicidal tendencies, along with high rates of substance abuse, they're no different than people who've actually been sexually abused in this respect.

Seems to me that this is not merely similar to sexual abuse; this is sexual abuse.

Americans have given their lives for this country. This thing here isn't being brave by shooting a selfie in the shithouse.
She is a person not "a thing".

No, it's a thing.
No you are wrong. I dont judge you, I guess you were brought up to be an ignorant hater.

It shouldn't be shoving its agenda in my face. If it didnt, I wouldn't even easy anything. But, no, the gays and trannies can't be gracious winners. They want to force their shit on everyone.

And don't say you don't judge me. I bet there are plenty examples of you posting anti-southern comments.

Americans have given their lives for this country. This thing here isn't being brave by shooting a selfie in the shithouse.

No, it's a thing.
No you are wrong. I dont judge you, I guess you were brought up to be an ignorant hater.

It shouldn't be shoving its agenda in my face. If it didnt, I wouldn't even easy anything. But, no, the gays and trannies can't be gracious winners. They want to force their shit on everyone.

And don't say you don't judge me. I bet there are plenty examples of you posting anti-southern comments.
Your foul opinions are your own.Stop trying to hide them behind some bogus "southern identity".

Obviously most conservatives aren’t happy unless they’re discriminating against someone.

Obviously most conservatives aren’t happy unless they’re discriminating against someone.
God help the aliens if they dont have death rays.

Hast generalization fallacy.

As usual this posting has been criticised by the usual low education clique on this board. They dont address the subject but they are happy to wank off over silly pictures and so on. The question is are they the majority or do educated people call the shots ?

No, it's a thing.

Your foul opinions are your own.Stop trying to hide them behind some bogus "southern identity".

Hey, whoa! Don't judge me!

No, it's a thing.

You arent quite worth the effort. Your stupidity excludes you.

No, it's a thing.

You arent quite worth the effort. Your stupidity excludes you.

And, your hypocrisy speaks volumes. Game on!

It is either a "he", a "she", or an "it". Most languages recognize these differences. We just need more "it" bathrooms and to enforce their use by "its".

Jazz Jennings is the transgender poster child for abuse. All his life he was told he is a girl. He believes himself to be a girl. His abusive parents give him hormone blockers to stop his development as a male. …

The evil and abusive family now tell this young man, oh he's still a girl. He's a pan sexual girl. That way its still okay to amputate the boy's sex organs.

People like this have a high rate of suicidal tendencies, along with high rates of substance abuse, they're no different than people who've actually been sexually abused in this respect.

Seems to me that this is not merely similar to sexual abuse; this is sexual abuse.

It appears that pictures of brave firefighters, battling one of the California wild fires and brave firefighters battling the terrorist attack of 9/11 constitute "silly pictures"

Wow something like 400 firefighters died trying to save people on 9/11, how "silly" of them, maybe they should have just all Transgendered instead or something :rolleyes-41:

It is either a "he", a "she", or an "it". Most languages recognize these differences. We just need more "it" bathrooms and to enforce their use by "its".

Great a multiple choice question! You're not including the fourth option though on your multiple choice.
I vote for the "Huh WTF?" option :thup: :smoke:

You have no idea what bravery really is. I know a 12 year old little girl battling her demons everyday, she faces them head on and is winning, that is bravery. Some mentally deranged fruit loop taking a selfie in a john is NOT bravery
Oh yeah, being a little princess must take a lot of courage.

Ive stood against gangs of big tough men trading blow for blow. You would faint you small minded spoilt brat.

Why?

Greg

They'd actually be really courteous to her. Lol.

Its no great hardship to crap in the men's shitter, as long as its not in Haiti.

She'd be safe enough in Australia in the men's toilet. As outlined in the OP it's women's toilet where she'd be in danger. Sassy Irish Lass only need make up a lie about her doing something untoward and she's fucked. Courts love the lies of the gender who evolutionarily have an indifference to the truth.

She was brave going into the savage gender's bathroom when the authorities were against her. Let's not take away from that.

Females are savages?? Is that the new "DemoKKKrat slogan???

Greg

If the "woman" in the OP has had the reassignment surgery, then no problem.

If not, and the person is still biologically a male, then stay out of the women's rest rooms and locker rooms.
Simple really.
No amount of surgical mutilation will change the biology of any person. But I agree that if it has had the gender-appropriate equipment altered in such a way as to diminish its potential threat to women and girls, and it is discreet, it may go un-noticed when it enters and uses the bathroom of its choice.

That would be the point. There are those who don't want to be discreet.

Some don't want to be un-noticed.

If the "woman" in the OP has had the reassignment surgery, then no problem.

If not, and the person is still biologically a male, then stay out of the women's rest rooms and locker rooms.
Simple really.
No amount of surgical mutilation will change the biology of any person. But I agree that if it has had the gender-appropriate equipment altered in such a way as to diminish its potential threat to women and girls, and it is discreet, it may go un-noticed when it enters and uses the bathroom of its choice.
In which case an allowance is made for men that have had cosmetic surgery. They aren't women. They are men with an exception. Anyone can elect not to make that exception if they feel it is in their best interests.
Just in case they change their minds later?

I've read where some have changed their minds, so as they're put on hormone pills as well as having body parts chopped, imagine how double confused they're going to be if they change their minds.
I love the way you comment as if you are a member of the human race OMG !!
And these are the comments that don't help the cause Tommy.

You can't and won't get people on your side by insulting them and degrading them.

No, it's a thing.
Tommy!

You judge everyone.

Forum List

Back