Brave Woman

These stupid laws would have this girl sent to the Gents and face all manner of abuse.
Was any thought given to the consequences of this idiocy ?
Clearly this is rhetorical.
Surely the half wits who pass these laws have people working for them who can say " what about this guy ?"
Of course that’s the purpose of these idiotic laws.

By making it ‘illegal’ for a transgender woman to use the woman’s restroom – so the right’s moronic ‘reasoning’ goes – a transgender woman would be forced to refrain from dressing in a manner she’s most comfortable and ‘stop’ being transgender.

Of course that’s not going to happen.

The North Carolina measure is further evidence of the hate and bigotry common to most on the right, and the desire of most conservatives to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.
Low achievers have to have somebody to look down on.
As you constantly look down on others.

Self-described low achiever?

These stupid laws would have this girl sent to the Gents and face all manner of abuse.
Surely the half wits who pass these laws have people working for them who can say " what about this guy ?"

By making it ‘illegal’ for a transgender woman to use the woman’s restroom – so the right’s moronic ‘reasoning’ goes – a transgender woman would be forced to refrain from dressing in a manner she’s most comfortable and ‘stop’ being transgender.

The North Carolina measure is further evidence of the hate and bigotry common to most on the right, and the desire of most conservatives to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

He's a self proclaimed football hooligan who went about assaulting visiting English team fans. He has the cred of a slug!!

Greg

He looks down on people?? He is the pavement doggy waste. lmao.

Greg

He's a self proclaimed football hooligan who went about assaulting visiting English team fans. He has the cred of a slug!!

Greg
Would he take the time to consider the issues he creates threads on and view the responses of those he disagrees with there could be a reasonable discussion.

He chooses to post these threads and demeans those who have an opinion or response he disagrees with.

I would think many have compassion for this subject. Like I said, there are those out there who identify and have been using these facilities for some time. There was never an issue till someone decided that they were not going to use facilities that were provided and chose to demand that they shower with the females when he has not even begun the process of gender reassignment.

No breasts, no hormone replacement therapy, just a wig and a dress.

Coming soon to the USMB is a thread concerning this very issue.

I have done some research into this and what I have found is utterly shocking when it comes to these people.

It has taken some time to review all of the data from the CDC, as well as NIH information. There are no news sites or propaganda added to this thread. It will be mainly medical and psychological data.

This thread will not be about the bathroom issue. It will concern the medical and psychological repercussions of the subject.

Greg
Would he take the time to consider the issues he creates threads on and view the responses of those he disagrees with there could be a reasonable discussion.

He chooses to post these threads and demeans those who have an opinion or response he disagrees with.

I would think many have compassion for this subject. Like I said, there are those out there who identify and have been using these facilities for some time. There was never an issue till someone decided that they were not going to use facilities that were provided and chose to demand that they shower with the females when he has not even begun the process of gender reassignment.

I have done some research into this and what I have found is utterly shocking when it comes to these people.

It has taken some time to review all of the data from the CDC, as well as NIH information. There are no news sites or propaganda added to this thread. It will be mainly medical and psychological data.

This thread will not be about the bathroom issue. It will concern the medical and psychological repercussions of the subject.

There is no perversion that these people will consider shameful. They are disgusting examples of humanity's depravity. It takes little research to see where they're coming from; they're freaks trying to make their perversions "acceptable". All they desire is an opportunity to groom the gullible.

Greg

Greg

XX is female; as I have said . There are a very FEW chromosomal abnormalities which can indeed be treated with compassion. But mainstreaming perversion is what they're about. They're disgusting.

Greg

Does anyone consider what happens to those who decide to choose this path?

Many end up being solicited into the sex trade and vehemently refuse to seek medical treatment for std's and continue to have sexual liaisons knowingly passing on these diseases to those who solicited them.

Its amazing how issues divide people.
On the one hand the civilised world rejects these evil laws and on the other hand a few individuals welcome them.
There will only be one winner.

Its amazing how issues divide people.
On the one hand the civilised world rejects these evil laws and on the other hand a few individuals welcome them.
There will only be one winner.
Will it be civilization or degeneracy?

This is not about "Winning" Tommy.
Not all about winning but it is a battle of good and evil. Good will win out in the end.

Good and evil?

Who decides that which is good and evil?

The church? The police? The courts? You? Me?

This is not a battle.

So far as I see there are many women who oppose this.

When you speak of rights you must consider "everyone's" rights. Not just those who you agree with.

When you consider the ramifications of the laws that are created, you must also consider who these laws affect.

This is America Tommy. This is not a democracy nor mob rule. The minority nor the majority should be dictating laws.

If I were her, I'd be more afraid of finding a bible toting republican in the next stall trying to hit on her.
I'd fear more for this individual when it comes to the ridicule and derision faced every day in public.

Not just by those who you consider Bible thumpers and Republicans.

I have seen the response from millenials as well as other generations as these individuals enter the public realm.

In Silver Spring a few weeks back an older trans gender got off the train only to be laughed at and scorned by many of our younger generation.

This is not just isolated to Christian's and Republicans.

If I were her, I'd be more afraid of finding a bible toting republican in the next stall trying to hit on her.
I'd fear more for this individual when it comes to the ridicule and derision faced every day in public.

Not just by those who you consider Bible thumpers and Republicans.

I have seen the response from millenials as well as other generations as these individuals enter the public realm.

In Silver Spring a few weeks back an older trans gender got off the train only to be laughed at and scorned by many of our younger generation.

This is not just isolated to Christian's and Republicans.
Its a law created to deal with a problem that doesnt exist. There are already laws out there that deal with the pervs and rightly so. Good and evil is easy to decide on when you send this brave girl to the Gents. It is not right.

You should know, Tammy.

Forum List

Back