Brave Woman

I dont know why there is so much hate swilling around this. Think about it for a minute.It could be your kids or grandchildren facing discrimination.How would you feel about that ?

If any of my kids turn out to be trannies, I'm going to explain to them why they have to use the shithouse according to their biological gender.

She is a girl. Does she belong in the Gents ?
Engage your brain and not your twisted prejudice.

A girl does not have XY chromosomes, and is not born with “boy parts”.
A girl isn't limited by her chromosomes. It's about how she feels inside herself, and how she can adjust her appearance to match how she knows she is, inside herself.
Plenty of aberrational people feel inside themselves to be different. It's treated not accommodated. The woman who thinks she is a cat feels inside herself to be a cat. The man who sincerely believes he is a female dragon has inside feelings. The 45 year old man may genuinely believe himself to be a six year old girl. We don't humor these delusions. They are to be treated. There are people who believe they are vampires. We don't let them rip the throats out of anyone.

It's a mental illness.

And here I find Tommy Tranny in the CDZ talking about rights of parents and children. That is hilarious.

His only concern is how to pry the children from their parents in the attempt to mold them into his fantasy..

Yes or no Tommy Tranny?
Your dumbness is only matched by your bigotry.You just cant abide people different to yourself. It demeans me to interact with you.

A girl isn't limited by her chromosomes. It's about how she feels inside herself, and how she can adjust her appearance to match how she knows she is, inside herself.
Plenty of aberrational people feel inside themselves to be different. It's treated not accommodated. The woman who thinks she is a cat feels inside herself to be a cat. The man who sincerely believes he is a female dragon has inside feelings. The 45 year old man may genuinely believe himself to be a six year old girl. We don't humor these delusions. They are to be treated. There are people who believe they are vampires. We don't let them rip the throats out of anyone.

It's a mental illness.
Fuckwit. Nobody is that dumb.

And here I find Tommy Tranny in the CDZ talking about rights of parents and children. That is hilarious.

His only concern is how to pry the children from their parents in the attempt to mold them into his fantasy..

Yes or no Tommy Tranny?
Your dumbness is only matched by your bigotry.You just cant abide people different to yourself. It demeans me to interact with you.
Yes or no Tommy

Yes or no Tommy Tranny?
You are getting vexed Tommy. Your insults don't affect me. You have an agenda and I fear it is of a perverse nature.

Come clean.

Cleanse your soul.

Yes or no Tommy Tranny?
I've already told you. I have no agenda and am not even remotely bigotted against the trans-gendered.

I have you up against a wall and you are in fear that your ulterior motives will be exposed.

Does your wife know?

It's a mental illness.
It's 12:22 in Wales Tommy.

Is your wife asleep? And you crept to your computer to fulfill your desires.

Last edited:

Yes or no Tommy Tranny?
I've already told you. I have no agenda and am not even remotely bigotted against the trans-gendered.

I have you up against a wall and you are in fear that your ulterior motives will be exposed.

Does your wife know?
No, you lost any credibility when you decided to call me a pervert. Run along now you fucking infant.

Yes or no Tommy Tranny?

Does your wife know?
No, you lost any credibility when you decided to call me a pervert. Run along now you fucking infant.
Run. I never outright called you a pervert. I asked you what your motives were.

Yes or no Tommy Tranny?

Does your wife know?
I told you. When you decided to start insulting people and myself I was going to give it back.

When you decide to stop insulting people and treating them as you do then I will back off. Continue and expect to get it back.

You stop and I will stop.

Can't handle it? Then refrain from it yourself.

Last edited:

It's a mental illness.
And this wasn't demeaning?

Oh, dear. As you would say.

I understand that but her gender IS determined by XX or XY. How they act is another matter but for access to women's spaces it must be females ONLY. If they've had the full conversion? Then they're no longer transgender but transexual. And that is another matter.

Greg

It's a mental illness.

I tend to agree. The problem is that the left sees them as "normal". In fact it's "normal" people who are demented according to their twisted logic.

Greg

Hard science proves me right, and you wrong. Male and female are not defined by “feelings”, but by tangible biological distinctions pertaining to one's role in the sexual reproductive processes.

Hard science proves me right, and you wrong. Male and female are not defined by “feelings”, but by tangible biological distinctions pertaining to one's role in the sexual reproductive processes.

Taking on a gender role/identity is what I think Dhara is referring to. That is different to biological differences. The term "a woman trapped in a man's body" shows that the body is still male. I suspect very strongly that ultimately it is a choice.

Greg

I recall this same debate when Renee Richards had a sex change and wanted to play tennis against women. Frankly it was bizarre.

Greg

Funny the OP titled this thread "Brave Woman" yet the subject is neither brave nor a woman.
http://www.hrc.org/blog/hundreds-march-rally-in-jackson-ms-to-demand-repeal-of-discriminatory-h.b
upload_2016-5-2_8-38-0.png

Forum List

Back