Brave Woman

I'm dodging nothing Tommy.

This is NOT about the little girls room.

Why do you keep dodging that these trans-gendered are now in the LOCKER ROOM and the teenage girls don't want them there?

The photo looks like a girl. It's none of my business that she walks into the damned bathroom. We are talking about males in the locker room in a state of undress with teenaged girls.

Why can't you address this. We are now talking about showers, not closed stalled toilets.

Are you this dense.
Its the same issue you dumb fuck. Do you think she would be safe in the men's toilets ?

Among your football hooligan Wrexham supporters?? Not a fucking chance!! However, at Cardiff Arms Park the lads would be understanding. They wouldn't allow some gay scum to rape him!!

Greg

This child is really freaking you pervs out isnt she ?

You dont give a fuck about protecting children.Its all about projecting your hate.

Tommy. Your non response is telling.

You want to accuse people of prejudice even when you are proved wrong.

You only address 1 issue, repeatedly and again, insult and attempt to change the subject.

How many times do I have to tell you, I don't care which bathroom the child uses.

Answer. What about a teen male, pre op in the showers with teen girls.

You only address 1 issue, repeatedly and again, insult and attempt to change the subject.

How many times do I have to tell you, I don't care which bathroom the child uses.

I have already responded.You are creating a problem that doesnt exist. Meanwhile you choose to ignore a very real problem that these backward laws have created. You lack integrity.

I have already responded.You are creating a problem that doesnt exist. Meanwhile you choose to ignore a very real problem that these backward laws have created. You lack integrity.
There he goes again.

You have not responded. If you have responded I'd like you to show me response. Other than dodging and changing the subject.

Right here. Right now.

1 word response. Should teenaged girls have pre op teen boys in the locker room when they are nude?

Lack integrity.

My whole life and career have been based on my integrity.

Moron.

There he goes again.

You have not responded. If you have responded I'd like you to show me response. Other than dodging and changing the subject.

Right here. Right now.

1 word response. Should teenaged girls have pre op teen boys in the locker room when they are nude?
Yes or no?

You dont give a fuck about protecting children.Its all about projecting your hate.

LIAR!! Idiots like you have ZERO cred you buffoon!! The kid is a boy; you want him to share a change room with girls?? Idiot!! he looks like a hooker!!

Greg

Sarah Gronert was intersexual; both male and female sexual organs. She had the snip and kept her female bits. She is female.

Greg
Someone you may know.....

'These Freaks Are Going To Get Us All Killed': Rick Wiles Warns Target Restroom Policy Will Spark Nuclear War Submitted by Miranda Blue on Thursday, 4/28/2016 12:28 pm

Far-right radio host Rick Wiles devoted the first half of his “Trunews” program on Monday to railing against Target’s policy of allowing transgender people to use the restroom that matches their gender identity, warning that the retail chain’s bathroom policy has helped turn America into Sodom and Gomorrah, which God will now destroy through a nuclear war with Russia.

After reading from a statement about the bathroom policy from Target spokeswoman Molly Snyder, Wiles bellowed, “How about if I just urinate on your floor? How about that, Molly? Because you’re defecating on this nation.” He said that the restroom policy and Target’s decision last year to stop putting gender-specific signage on kids’ toys are both part of a “revolution” being carried out by modern-day Nazis. - See more at: 'These Freaks Are Going To Get Us All Killed': Rick Wiles Warns Target Restroom Policy Will Spark Nuclear War

Not as stupid as you wanting men showering with little girls!!

Greg

LIAR!! Idiots like you have ZERO cred you buffoon!! The kid is a boy; you want him to share a change room with girls?? Idiot!! he looks like a hooker!!

Greg
Do you get off on abusing little girls Greg ?

No; I don't follow Wrexham you perverted reprobate!!

Greg

Tommy.

Yes or no?
Check out my previous answers to this question. Why do you zero in on a non issue ? Show me where this has ever been an issue ?
You cant . You lack integrity by ignoring the very real problems caused by these laws. You and your friends are sick individuals.

I'm dodging nothing Tommy.

This is NOT about the little girls room.

Why do you keep dodging that these trans-gendered are now in the LOCKER ROOM and the teenage girls don't want them there?

The photo looks like a girl. It's none of my business that she walks into the damned bathroom. We are talking about males in the locker room in a state of undress with teenaged girls.

Why can't you address this. We are now talking about showers, not closed stalled toilets.

Are you this dense.

He is. He's a tosser!!

Greg

Forum List

Back