Bravo -- Here's what it looks like when partisans hold their own side accountable

Here are three progressives who are showing some guts and grilling their party over its recent nuttiness.

What this country needs is more brave & honest people like this, and sure as HELL on BOTH sides of the spectrum.

(Full disclosure: Not holding my breath on Trumpsters doing this with their hero)

Um, yeah, Stormy Mac, it's kind of funny how you whined for years about how the Far Left has taken over the Democrats, and now that they are attacking a guy who isn't far left enough for bullshit, you are all for it.

Trump is going to lose

Yes, but only because he crashed the economy. What does that say about us as a people?
You want him to crash the economy. misery is your mantra. And you do such a good job at it. I see Fidel in you. You win the power and you have no idea how to govern in your winnings. All the money thrown at all the agendas and we have more problems created as you leave one to go to the next. Poverty agenda since the mid 1960's! The War on Poverty! What happened?

As for calling out the Democrats on nominating a 3 time loser for President...

It’s hardly as rare an occurrence as Mac would have you think. Make no mistake, I will vote for Biden but I won’t be surprised if he loses.
This is written with you in mind...

If you’re willing to sacrifice all principles, all sanity and all morality to get rid of Trump, what exactly is the point of getting rid of Trump?

Here are three progressives who are showing some guts and grilling their party over its recent nuttiness.

What this country needs is more brave & honest people like this, and sure as HELL on BOTH sides of the spectrum.

(Full disclosure: Not holding my breath on Trumpsters doing this with their hero)

Um, yeah, Stormy Mac, it's kind of funny how you whined for years about how the Far Left has taken over the Democrats, and now that they are attacking a guy who isn't far left enough for bullshit, you are all for it.

Trump is going to lose

Yes, but only because he crashed the economy. What does that say about us as a people?
You want him to crash the economy. misery is your mantra. And you do such a good job at it. I see Fidel in you. You win the power and you have no idea how to govern in your winnings. All the money thrown at all the agendas and we have more problems created as you leave one to go to the next. Poverty agenda since the mid 1960's! The War on Poverty! What happened?
Joe wants it both ways. Typical.

He blames Don for the virus and also blames him for locking down the economy. He doesn’t understand the significance of this. He just knows he hates Don.

Um, guy, you really need to get back on your medication.

Funny thing. The economy always gets better when Democrats are in charge, it always gets worse when Republicans are in charge.

Why do you think that is? It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

Forum List

Back