Brawl at Talent Show

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
The 'victim' was right when asking the other mother to sit down or at least bend down a little. Some parents think they're special and they're desire to watch their children outweighs everyone else. Her reaction of "no now get away" is just classless and instigating action.

Then the kneejerk reaction is to say the attacker was not in the right, but it was understandable. When the 'victim' walks back she knocks over the 3 year. I guarantee the 3yr old wasn't hurt, but I would go berserk if someone intentional knocked over my kid, so I can totally understand the attackers response. Nevertheless, you still have to remain in control and realize your action is going to RUIN your child's experience on stage. She should look back and see her arrogant I don't care about your enjoyment of the event only mine counts was the instigation that triggered the unfortunate event!

CNN Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

I hope she doesn't get fired, but if she does she only has herself to blame!

While the woman was clearly out of order and created such a scene, those holding the event are at fault as well. There was no crowd control, no means by which to prevent this from happening.

Further, it is my understanding that they may be held liable for possibly inciting this as well with the song that was playing when the fists went flying and the throats were clutched:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUkGIsKvn0]Carl Douglas - Kung fu fighting(original) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back