Breaking! 35 Trump Allies Had Homes Raided by FBI on Thursday (VIDEO)

You need to take THAT up with your dear leader.
We didn't tell him to be a lying, demoralized, criminal, Trump came that way..................................... prepackaged.

Annndddd, you nut jobs, STILL voted for him.
You obviously give the lifetime politician a free pass. Joe is the ultimate as we know now. you hate any Republican. But a RINO is preferable. Trump was not even conservative and the whole system was energized against him.

You offer nothing but PROJECTION, GASLIGHTING, and CONJECTURE.
YOU are ANOTHER "fine" example of the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies that are a PLAGUE upon our nation!
Darn, WHO is under criminal investigation?
How many of Trump's cult, have pleaded GUILTY of various crimes?
Who attacked the capitol on January 6th?
WHO had classified documents in their possession?

You obviously give the lifetime politician a free pass.
Really?
Where is the proof, Biden did ANYTHING illegal?

'We've got lots of theories, we just don't have the evidence." Rudy Giuliani

Joe is the ultimate as we know now. you hate any Republican. But a RINO is preferable. Trump was not even conservative and the whole system was energized against him.
Almost like the system was "energized" over Al Capone or machine gun George Kelly.

Translation: America is a shithole and we leftist vermin like living in shit.

Yeah you would think America's a shithole. You only love America when you and your ilk can dominate everyone else, which explains why people like you have contempt for elections and democratic norms. When Trump gets locked up, I'm going to go to the store, buy some bourbon, and sit back and laugh my ass off over a couple of glasses watching you fuckers get triggered.

MAGArats want the country to be TRUMPY...that's their idea of "great"
Keep trying to convince yourself of that. You've got 59 days.
Yeah you would think America's a shithole. You only love America when you and your ilk can dominate everyone else, which explains why people like you have contempt for elections and democratic norms. When Trump gets locked up, I'm going to go to the store, buy some bourbon, and sit back and laugh my ass off over a couple of glasses watching you fuckers get triggered.
Well, at least you have an opinion.

Sorry bout that,

1. Round up the usual *Trump Suspects*, see what dirt we can find, says the FBI.
2. Dig deep, find something to jail them on.
3. Wrong, and illegal.
4. Is this China now?
5. Talk about sinking way past a third world nation, China is worse than any third world nation.
6. This nation under Biden is immoral as hell is.
7. You libtards are just too ignorant to know it.
8. Thats why we are in such deep shit right now, people like minded to you, are in power.
9. Not for long.
10. The Great Orange Man *who suffered the stolen election of 2020*, is coming back to set things straight!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Round up the usual *Trump Suspects*, see what dirt we can find, says the FBI.
2. Dig deep, find something to jail them on.
3. Wrong, and illegal.
4. Is this China now?
5. Talk about sinking way past a third world nation, China is worse than any third world nation.
6. This nation under Biden is immoral as hell is.
7. You libtards are just too ignorant to know it.
8. Thats why we are in such deep shit right now, people like minded to you, are in power.
9. Not for long.
10. The Great Orange Man *who suffered the stolen election of 2020*, is coming back to set things straight!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Seriously dude.

What kind of drugs are you on?

Seriously dude.

What kind of drugs are you on?
Sorry bout that,

1. About 10 or so drugs, all for medical reasons.
2. None psychotropic in nature.
3. But if I was taking mind altering drugs it would be ok to do so.
4. Lesh why are you a libtard?
5. I can't see killing babies much a reason.
6. Please explain?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
multivita-man
None of that $hit matters in this context.

The issues before the bar at-present are (1) Rump's involvement in the Insurrection of January 6, 2021, and (2) his mishandling of Secret materials.

Oh, and (3) lying about it all, afterwards; not to mention corrupt attempts to subvert election results, fraud, perjury, conspiracy, sedition and espionage.

And those are just a few of tRump's best qualities!!!!!
MAGA

Sorry bout that,

1. About 10 or so drugs, all for medical reasons.
2. None psychotropic in nature.
3. But if I was taking mind altering drugs it would be ok to do so.
4. Lesh why are you a libtard?
5. I can't see killing babies much a reason.
6. Please explain?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why are you fucking insane?

I can't find any reporting other than what Bannon said on Kirk's show..I guess we'll have to wait for the MSM to get the word that it ok to report...
And yet Tuckems reports it like it’s fact and even adds 15 to the phantom number

Are you advocating violence to protect your Orange Criminal?
No more than your heroes were advocating violence.
1662824134174.png
1662824169843.png

Forum List

Back