Breaking! 35 Trump Allies Had Homes Raided by FBI on Thursday (VIDEO)

And yet Tuckems reports it like it’s fact and even adds 15 to the phantom number
Business Insider reports that they have issued a bunch of subpoenas in their investigation into Rudy Giuliani connected efforts to get Doug Mastriano (The GOP far-right candidate for PA Governor) and others to illegally switch out the state's official electors for the electoral college with Trump cult ones. I am not sure how they thought they were going to get away with doing that, but that is neither here nor there. That seems to be the basis of the claims that "homes are being raided"

The MSM isn't trumpeting the 35 FBI (Gestapo) raids. Must have been told "mums the word".

Today, Joe Biden’s America is starting to feel an awful lot like Hitler’s Germany, and Trump supporters are starting to understand what it means to be targeted and punished for being part of a group that must be purged and destroyed.
Isn't it funny to watch the bullies suddenly playing their victim cards.

Incorrect.

Even if you end-up taking the House (which seems increasingly unlikely, given recent events)...

You will have zero control over the DoJ nor the already-convened grand jury...

And even if you impeach, you won't have enough votes in the Senate to convict...

Not to mention that a lot can happen with respect to the DoJ and its investigation and the grand jury and indictments and all that, within two months... :itsok:
Nope these unlawful raids on Trump and his supporters will not be tolerated. Notice how roe-v-wade isn't even mentioned anymore?

Nope these unlawful raids on Trump and his supporters
Unlawful? I think you'd better check with the court system on that. :laugh:
will not be tolerated.
Oh? Lawful warrants and seizures will not be tolerated? In what alternative universe are you living?
Notice how roe-v-wade isn't even mentioned anymore?
On Faux News or Breitbart or the Patriot Channel... maybe... but on the rest of the media, and in Democratic political campaign ads and common talk, well.,..

Business Insider reports that they have issued a bunch of subpoenas in their investigation into Rudy Giuliani connected efforts to get Doug Mastriano (The GOP far-right candidate for PA Governor) and others to illegally switch out the state's official electors for the electoral college with Trump cult ones. I am not sure how they thought they were going to get away with doing that, but that is neither here nor there. That seems to be the basis of the claims that "homes are being raided"
All of which is unrelated to Trump stealing national defense docs or Bannon's grift

And yet Tuckems reports it like it’s fact and even adds 15 to the phantom number
Oh, and you think because of that we all just buy it right? We’re not like you who laps up everything MSNBC or CNN says.

Oh? Lawful warrants and seizures will not be tolerated? In what alternative universe are you living?

On Faux News or Breitbart or the Patriot Channel... maybe... but on the rest of the media, and in Democratic political campaign ads and common talk, well.,..
Like I said your going to lose big time I'm November.

Or it's a lie in which case all the Trumpbots will totally forget he's full of shit....again.
What’d I just say? Jesus, maybe for one second you could address what was said, instead of making up your own shit to attack people.

Ya gotta love MAGArats continually posting from gatewaypundit and claims that WAPO and the NYTimes can’t be trusted
NO media, news, or propaganda sources can be trusted. If you trust ANY of these sources, regardless of their bias, then they own your perspective of the political landscape. Is your perspective yours, or was it engineered for you by the MSM?

Last edited:
It appears that they are now convinced that corrupt government agents, under the orders of President Biden, are fanning out across the country as we speak, breaking down the doors of Trump supporters from coast to coast with no warning and for no reason other than to intimidate and punish them.

This is only getting worse. They're only becoming more feral, more unhinged. What the fuck IS this?

The MSM isn't trumpeting the 35 FBI (Gestapo) raids. Must have been told "mums the word".

Today, Joe Biden’s America is starting to feel an awful lot like Hitler’s Germany, and Trump supporters are starting to understand what it means to be targeted and punished for being part of a group that must be purged and destroyed.
If the raids were bad news for trump, it would broadcast 24/7

It appears that they are now convinced that corrupt government agents, under the orders of President Biden, are fanning out across the country as we speak, breaking down the doors of Trump supporters from coast to coast with no warning and for no reason other than to intimidate and punish them.

This is only getting worse. They're only becoming more feral, more unhinged. What the fuck IS this?
You of anyone in here ought to know Mac...This is what you are pushing...Your hatred of average American's simply because of who they voted for is right up there with the unhinged of the leftist filth in our nation....It is so bad from you, all you come in here for is to divide, and incite....Hell, we all know you won't even address people in here unless you politically agree with them, and will talk about other members in here with vitriol in the third person...Hell of a way to approach a debate site....If your a coward that is.

You of anyone in here ought to know Mac...This is what you are pushing...Your hatred of average American's simply because of who they voted for is right up there with the unhinged of the leftist filth in our nation....It is so bad from you, all you come in here for is to divide, and incite....Hell, we all know you won't even address people in here unless you politically agree with them, and will talk about other members in here with vitriol in the third person...Hell of a way to approach a debate site....If your a coward that is.
I hate no one. I'm not like you. Thankfully.

So you can think I'm demonic and evil and Satanic and communist and Maoist and Stalinist and want to destroy the country and make everyone suffer if you'd like.

I'll continue to think you're an American who loves their country but who has been terribly, terribly manipulated.

We have an asymmetrical relationship, it appears.

Forum List

Back