Breaking! 35 Trump Allies Had Homes Raided by FBI on Thursday (VIDEO)

It appears that they are now convinced that corrupt government agents, under the orders of President Biden, are fanning out across the country as we speak, breaking down the doors of Trump supporters from coast to coast with no warning and for no reason other than to intimidate and punish them.

This is only getting worse. They're only becoming more feral, more unhinged. What the fuck IS this?
Do you know otherwise?

Isn't it funny to watch the bullies suddenly playing their victim cards.
This ain't making fun of someone, dumbass.

This is some evil shit these leftist deep state fucktards are bringing to the table

They're asking for TROUBLE. With a capital T.

Incorrect...

The FBI focused a very small portion of its collective attention to Rumpian minions and allies who may be in possession of additional incriminating evidence.

Compared to the overall operation of that agency, the coordinated raiding of thirty residences was a flea... a pimple... a blip... barely registered on the scales.

The issues at-hand are (1) Rump-and-minions' involvement in the Insurrection of January 6, 2021 and (2) Rump's mishandling of secret American materials.

The noose tightens. :itsok:
Yep, they got him, he is going down, for real:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Again. I don't know. There's no way for me to know.

So, is it true? You must know.
I'm glad at least one of you commies understands that we don't actually know at this time if his claim was true or not.

I'm glad at least one of you commies understands that we don't actually know at this time if his claim was true or not.
I'm not a commie. I'm a better and more informed capitalist than you could ever dream of being.

You are being lied to by voices you trust.

I'm not a commie. I'm a better and more informed capitalist than you could ever dream of being.

You are being lied to by voices you trust.
Defending your side of the aisle from being identified as the commies that you are is an act of communism in itself.

Defending your side of the aisle from being identified as the commies that you are is an act of communism in itself.
And for the thousandth time:

I realize that you folks think that anyone who doesn't obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One is an evil Satanic communist. That's what you're told, it's really simple to understand, so that's what you believe.

But that doesn't make it true. It is an ignorant assumption.

And for the thousandth time:

I realize that you folks think that anyone who doesn't obediently bend over for the Orange High Hard One is an evil Satanic communist. That's what you're told, it's really simple to understand, so that's what you believe.

But that doesn't make it true. It is an ignorant assumption.
Straight up commie

It appears that they are now convinced that corrupt government agents, under the orders of President Biden, are fanning out across the country as we speak, breaking down the doors of Trump supporters from coast to coast with no warning and for no reason other than to intimidate and punish them.

This is only getting worse. They're only becoming more feral, more unhinged. What the fuck IS this?
The predictable extremis of the Make America White Great Again movement, spawned by a weak and corrupt con-man, out-of-power and under pressure...

Don't feel left out, I'll include you too. You fucking commie. You vile filthy piece of shit commie. Feel better now?
You’re not only a very sick person but an example of what has happened to the GOP

Forum List

Back