Breaking! A massive racketeering and money laundering conspiracy involving at least 9 Biden family members to be revealed Wednesday

Can one of the hate party members who said this will destroy Biden's tell us the charges that will come from this and as a matter of fact the law that was broken to even receive a charge. How long will they go to jail. Maybe also talk about the charges and penalty of the Biden's compared to Scum Bag their God and leader.

Have you noticed that some of the Hater Biden people have gone into hiding or partial hiding with the nothing coming from the hate party at the news conference. They had such strong voices on this and ended up with nothing again , for what the one hundredth time. This is a hoot!

It's Thursday....what happened?
All the Biden's including all the way up to 4th cousins have already been found guilty and they all received the death sentence , just like all our friends on the right said would happen. I guess the left got it wrong this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the Biden's including all the way up to 4th cousins have already been found guilty and they all received the death sentence , just like all our friends on the right said would happen. I guess the left got it wrong this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link

Do you know how you can tell the right wing are total losers , Simple , when they claim this as a win.!!!!!!

Do you know how you can tell the right wing are total losers , Simple , when they claim this as a win.!!!!!!
This reminds me of the claim that trump is gonna be reinstated. Still waiting on that one.

As a conservative I’m trying to find precise and detailed accounting of what Biden is in trouble for and what the outcome punishment will be. So far I’m not finding it.

As a conservative I’m trying to find precise and detailed accounting of what Biden is in trouble for and what the outcome punishment will be. So far I’m not finding it.
It is a far right fantasy. They make assertions like this and nothing.....

It has been the foregone conclusion on Faux "We Lie Best" News since they called the race for Biden.

Saul Biden. 24/7/365.

How did Wednesday and the "massive racketeering and money laundering con-spiracy" reveal work out for you?
Pretty well since bank records show what a criminal your pants shitting savior is. But fat idiots like you just refuse to look at any of it.

Forum List

Back