Breaking! A massive racketeering and money laundering conspiracy involving at least 9 Biden family members to be revealed Wednesday

What is there to address? As usual you have nothing. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Well, well, well, just as i thought. They caught Biden in multiple lies. For one, this idea that "Biden wasnt doing business while he was in office" is now 100% proven to be a lie. For two, Biden knew about a SHITLOAD of business deals and was present for some of those deals.

Most importantly, we see that the Biden's made fake companies to conceal payments from sketchy as fuck foreign nationals and Chinese intelligence members. They have 16 "companies", but none of those companies provide a service of any kind. They are merely part of a web of money transfers.

Now they have further leads which will lead to further subpoenas. They have more names to go after and more banks too. This is BAD for the Bidens. At the very least, they committed tax fraud. Now they will be moving on to proving bribery took place and they have SEVERAL key witnesses for that, including Hunters main business partner who got burned by the Bidens..

Last edited:
So the 118th Congress is like a continuation of the Durham Investigation? All innuendos and the only facts they'll uncover will likely implicate their Exalted One, the Trumpybear!

So the 118th Congress is like a continuation of the Durham Investigation? All innuendos and the only facts they'll uncover will likely implicate their Exalted One, the Trumpybear!
huh? The Durham investigation exposed and found how the clinton campaign and dnc started the russian hoax

this investigation is into corruption of public officials. Two different t things

huh? The Durham investigation exposed and found how the clinton campaign and dnc started the russian hoax

this investigation is into corruption of public officials. Two different t things
Is that what the expert liars over at Faux "Not The News" told you?

"Special counsel John Durham, who once enjoyed a solid reputation as a prosecutor, now owns what may be the worst trial record of any special counsel or independent prosecutor in American history: no wins, two losses.

Durham’s ignominious record further tarnishes the reputation of former Attorney General William Barr,

Durham’s ignominious record further tarnishes the reputation of former Attorney General William Barr, the man who brought Durham to Washington in May 2019 and gave him the job of trying to poke holes in the FBI’s 2016 Trump-Russia investigation. Just before his exit from the Trump administration in December 2020, Barr protected Durham from removal by elevating him from a U.S. attorney within the Justice Department to the more protected role of special counsel.

On Tuesday, Durham suffered his second straight trial loss. A D.C. jury acquitted Igor Danchenko on all four remaining counts in Durham’s 2021 indictment for making false statements to the FBI. Last Friday, Oct. 14, the federal judge overseeing the case tossed the first count as unsupported by the evidence.

Durham’s previous defeat came in May, when another D.C. jury acquitted Michael Sussmann, the one-time Clinton campaign lawyer. As in Danchenko’s trial, Durham failed to convict Sussmann of making false statements to the FBI.

I think tomorrow is big for the majority of rational thinking Republicans
If Nothing comes of this then I will become jaded about announcements from political and USMB breatheren . We don’t want to start to look like the lib loons who have for over 1,000 times announced “got him now….any day now”
Has anything happened?
If not we need to shut up and not be lib loon like about “any time now..”

That's just from one page. Do you have any arguments or links to facts or anything at all to back up your needles and incessant insult hurling?

Surely you understand why no one takes you seriously right?
Poor booby, did someone's feelings get hurt. It is quite simple, why should anyone respond to your lies. I do the best I can by using up my precious time calling you a liar. That's all I'll offer for lies.

Well, well, well, just as i thought. They caught Biden in multiple lies. For one, this idea that "Biden wasnt doing business while he was in office" is now 100% proven to be a lie. For two, Biden knew about a SHITLOAD of business deals and was present for some of those deals.

Most importantly, we see that the Biden's made fake companies to conceal payments from sketchy as fuck foreign nationals and Chinese intelligence members. They have 16 "companies", but none of those companies provide a service of any kind. They are merely part of a web of money transfers.

Now they have further leads which will lead to further subpoenas. They have more names to go after and more banks too. This is BAD for the Bidens. At the very least, they committed tax fraud. Now they will be moving on to proving bribery took place and they have SEVERAL key witnesses for that, including Hunters main business partner who got burned by the Bidens..
We found out nothing. as everyone here knew would happen.

The presser was an hour long rapid fire information dump. Informed people who actually watched it learned a shitload. You on the other hand buried your head in the sand, so naturally you learned nothing.
Fuck you, what law did they break and what will be the charges. You fucking clowns are absolute idiot. My God, didn't you expect more from them, considering their big claim against the Biden's.. Like I said, the idiots will hold onto this for months but people with half a brain in the right will be denying that they said anything about this starting in a few days. We watched this clown act 100 times not one thing has ever come out of it , Now do you want to talk about your God and leader scum bag , do some comparisons, maybe. The Biden's are angels compared to your criminal organization and scumbag.

The presser was an hour long rapid fire information dump. Informed people who actually watched it learned a shitload. You on the other hand buried your head in the sand, so naturally you learned nothing.
I can do a 2-hour routine myself on a information dump on scum bag. You are a idiot. I called this 100%, there is nothing but bullshit.

These clowns are totally brain dead, they will hang onto this for months as it breaks down a littler every day, then these haters will go into hiding. or start lying about what they said about this. Other than Fox Crap news did ANYONE DO ANYTHING Other than YAWN

Fuck you, what law did they break and what will be the charges. You fucking clowns are absolute idiot. My God, didn't you expect more from them, considering their big claim against the Biden's.. Like I said, the idiots will hold onto this for months but people with half a brain in the right will be denying that they said anything about this starting in a few days. We watched this clown act 100 times not one thing has ever come out of it , Now do you want to talk about your God and leader scum bag , do some comparisons, maybe. The Biden's are angels compared to your criminal organization and scumbag.
It looks like he committed bribery, given the way he hid all these money tranfers. Do you think we should look deeper into it? We could get a lot more information if we file more subpoenas and squeeze certain individuals to spill the beans.

BREAKING! James Comer returns to the stage with a clash of cymbals and drums.

comer-2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back