Breaking! A massive racketeering and money laundering conspiracy involving at least 9 Biden family members to be revealed Wednesday

What leads you to believe Biden is NOT a criminal? Every week they find new payments from corrupt foreign governments, and not one time have the Biden's offered an explanation for it. They are being exposed as corrupt and they say nothing. They have no defense whatsoever.

If YOU were doing legitimate business and there were people accusing you of corruption, wouldnt you just show the world the legitimate business that you were doing? The Biden's offer nothing. They are taking the 5th.
Taking the 5th? In what court?

What is there to address? As usual you have nothing. Sorry to burst your bubble.
You quoted my post. In that post i had questions. Why wont you answer them? I must assume its because you are debating from a dishonest position.

What were they?
You want me to retype my question as opposed to you just scrolling up a couple posts? Go read it again if you already forgot. Quit deflecting. Just answer the question. Its a simple question.

Yeah, i saw that guy make a thread about it last week. I knew he was wrong before it even went down. Hunter will be going to jail though. Tomorrow Comer is going to show that they hid MILLIONS from the IRS. Its WAAAY more money than the 1.5 million from China that they were talking about last month.

What Hunter is accused of may lead to fines and penalties but will not result in jail time

What Hunter is accused of may lead to fines and penalties but will not result in jail time
Of course. before the kiddies go to school in the morning the Progressive controlled TV has love Joe cartoons on the air. And that is a miniscule part of the massive propaganda that has gotten us to this point. Cracks are forming and weakness is exposed now as a percentage of the peasants are getting poorer.

Tax evasion on MILLIONS of dollars, using a shitload of LLC'S and shell corporations to hide it? It seems highly unlikely that he will avoid jail time.

I think tomorrow is big for the majority of rational thinking Republicans
If Nothing comes of this then I will become jaded about announcements from political and USMB breatheren . We don’t want to start to look like the lib loons who have for over 1,000 times announced “got him now….any day now”

Yeah, i saw that guy make a thread about it last week. I knew he was wrong before it even went down. Hunter will be going to jail though. Tomorrow Comer is going to show that they hid MILLIONS from the IRS. Its WAAAY more money than the 1.5 million from China that they were talking about last month.
MAGA Q ANON MAGGOT

What leads you to believe Biden is NOT a criminal? Every week they find new payments from corrupt foreign governments, and not one time have the Biden's offered an explanation for it. They are being exposed as corrupt and they say nothing. They have no defense whatsoever.

If YOU were doing legitimate business and there were people accusing you of corruption, wouldnt you just show the world the legitimate business that you were doing? The Biden's offer nothing. They are taking the 5th.
No they don't . not one word of truth from your brain dead noggin.

This is by far the most stupid thread of the week. Not one word of truth in it from Bozo the grape.

Of course. before the kiddies go to school in the morning the Progressive controlled TV has love Joe cartoons on the air. And that is a miniscule part of the massive propaganda that has gotten us to this point. Cracks are forming and weakness is exposed now as a percentage of the peasants are getting poorer.
Well, then if you need lies, go to fox crap news or Rush limberger

He asked for the DOJ to turn over the emails they’re withholding. Deadline is tomorrow, or they go to plan B.
So this bullshit is already shifting to plan B. Love this stuff, it is always the same from these clowns. They are nothing but cartoon characters. I told everyone here exactly what their next step would be . They will drag it out for the most stupid right-wingers for months , but usually they start hiding from what they said in about a week or two after it collapses.

So this bullshit is already shifting to plan B. Love this stuff, it is always the same from these clowns. They are nothing but cartoon characters. I told everyone here exactly what their next step would be . They will drag it out for the most stupid right-wingers for months , but usually they start hiding from what they said in about a week or two after it collapses.
So what are you saying, Adam shifty Shiff is behind the whole thing?

You are a idiot.

MAGA Q ANON MAGGOT

No they don't . not one word of truth from your brain dead noggin.

This is by far the most stupid thread of the week. Not one word of truth in it from Bozo the grape.

Well, then if you need lies, go to fox crap news or Rush limberger

That's just from one page. Do you have any arguments or links to facts or anything at all to back up your needles and incessant insult hurling?

Surely you understand why no one takes you seriously right?

1683725434396.jpeg

Some pretty incriminating stuff they released this morning. I wonder how Joe Biden is going to respond?

I noticed that FOX News and Newsmax were televising this, but not a peep out of MSNBC and CNN.

Forum List

Back